Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Square Panties - Who threatens to ban people..

My evidence is that I have seen with my own eyes Fluff take the AA into friendly base uncap in Paracel Storm and spend all match there shooting only god knows what the hole match. Shit like this witness by many people gets the forum raged at you FARMERS.
COOOOOL BRO, like I said, your WORDS mean nothing. Show proof to back up that dick mouth of yours

LMAO see. You are into DadERazz territory, stuck like he is when making mommas jokes and covering his ears in mode: "I dont hear you, you are not there, nothing you say can harm me" LMAO you just a whinny ass sad kid... I have gave you proof, witness serve as proof in a legal court you MORON. And in this chat you can find MANY witness of you and your friends FARMING behavior.

LMAO see. You are into DadERazz territory, stuck like he is when making mommas jokes and covering his ears in mode: "I dont hear you, you are not there, nothing you say can harm me" LMAO you just a whinny ass sad kid... I have gave you proof, witness are proof in a legal court you MORON. And in this chat you can find MANY witness of you and your friends FARMING behavior.
You must have been dropped as a kid because that's what you say omg you calling me out for my jokes? You guys use the same one over and over again. DID YOUR MOMMA DROP YOU ON YOUR HEAD? That's a 10-year-old insult. I wasn't saying it before, but since you want to bring it up, your fucking a child. And im pretty sure you use momma jokes way more than me, you hypocrite; you are drunk as fuck and need to STFU before you embarrass your self more loooooooool.
Did your mom drop you like a basketball when you were a baby? Score does means something you idiot. That's how the game works. Having the full forum calling you out does mean something as well...
You literally use a momma joke here way before me. GET YOUR HEAD CHECKED U DUMBASS

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Donator
AA in uncap is the best strategic action on some maps. Given that I usually have no squadmembers to support it, an even better decision.

I am losing braincells rapidly reading the responses in these threads lmao.

Ought to stop reading when the general public is arguing that dying is better than living, being a constant threat to the enemy.

Keep malding, losers

You must have been dropped as a kid because that's what you say omg you calling me out for my jokes? You guys use the same one over and over again. DID YOUR MOMMA DROP YOU ON YOUR HEAD? That's a 10-year-old insult. I wasn't saying it before, but since you want to bring it up, your fucking a child. And im pretty sure you use momma jokes way more than me, you hypocrite; you are drunk as fuck and need to STFU before you embarrass your self more loooooooool.

You literally use a momma joke here way before me. GET YOUR HEAD CHECKED U DUMBASS
LMAO you are so desperately trying to hold on to any argument you have. Now that I have exposed how many of us are witnesses of your pathetic FARMING behavior now you "try" to go out of after my jokes... I can almost feel you out losing your shit. Bro the only one who is being embarrassed here are the FARMERS and the farmers boyfriends.

LMAO you are so desperately trying to hold on to any argument you have. Now that I have exposed how many of us are witnesses of your pathetic FARMING behavior now you "try" to go out of after my jokes... I can almost feel you out losing your shit. Bro the only one who is being embarrassed here are the FARMERS and the farmers boyfriends.
1725101697917.png

AA in uncap is the best strategic action on some maps. Given that I usually have no squadmembers to support it, an even better decision.

I am losing braincells rapidly reading the responses in these threads lmao.

Ought to stop reading when the general public is arguing that dying is better than living, being a constant threat to the enemy.

Keep malding, losers
LMAO thanks for admitting in such a PUSSY ASS NON HELPING AT ALL BEHAVIOR. I would rather be fighting with the AA sky and infantry in A and B territory... but you gotta have some skills to do that and live for the round...

No i just dont care wtf u say lol stfu who u talking to
Clearly you as you have been answering this hole time you fentanyl zombie. Or are you just joining to the conversation ? whats the matter with you?

Last edited:

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Donator
LMAO thanks for admitting in such a PUSSY ASS NON HELPING AT ALL BEHAVIOR. I would rather be fighting with the AA sky and infantry in A and B territory... but you gotta have some skills to do that and live for the round...
Get C4'd or die to rocket launchers. The enemy has B flag, now they have the AA. Congrats, you lost the best asset on the map.

You do you, ape

Get C4'd or die to rocket launchers. The enemy has B flag, now they have the AA. Congrats, you lost the best asset on the map.

You do you, ape
Ya to NOT get C4 or die to Rocket launchers you gotta have some skills, exactly my point. Many of us can pull that out no problem, I mean.. you have a freekin AA with thermal, is not like it is impossible, LMAO. But for you to stay at base shooting at what you can grasp is as effective as the BOT AA that is sitting right next to you defending base. Thanks for showing us your true colors, chimp.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
AA in uncap is the best strategic action on some maps.

This.

AA in the uncap is important especially on maps where there's ONE AA and if you seize it at the outset of the round, get it back to your uncap, then some magical things start to happen:

1. The enemy is denied the AA.
2. The enemy's butthurt aircraft spend an inordinate amount of time trying to kill the AA in the uncap instead of supporting their ground forces.
3. My team's aircraft can rampage on the enemy ground game because the enemy's butthurt buttfucks are trying to kill the AA in our uncap.
4. It gets even worse for the enemy if someone supports the AA as an engineer with their own AA manpads, air mines, and repair.

MEMO: Everyone who griefs or teamkills their own AA runs the risk of doing it to Edward Kang.

You've been warned. ;)

This.

AA in the uncap is important especially on maps where there's ONE AA and if you seize it at the outset of the round, get it back to your uncap, then some magical things start to happen:

2. The enemy's butthurt aircraft spend an inordinate amount of time trying to kill the AA in the uncap instead of supporting their ground forces.
3. My team's aircraft can rampage on the enemy ground game because the enemy's butthurt buttfucks are trying to kill the AA in our uncap.
4. It gets even worse for the enemy if someone supports the AA as an engineer with their own AA manpads, air mines, and repair.

MEMO: Everyone who griefs or teamkills their own AA runs the risk of doing it to Edward Kang.

You've been warned. ;)

Jeeez ok.. here we go:
No, both teams are denied the AA cuz you don't die on uncap.

No, Enemy aircraft is having a blast moving fast at high altitude and because you are far away at uncap you cannot reach them effectively.

No, Nobody gives a fuck about you being in uncap thinking you make the difference, you are not.

If someone is willing to support your sitting in an uncap AA is because they want to fuck you or they have brain damage

Its better to PUSH and team up with the tanks. Now you can kill infantry and aircrafts since you are MUCH closer to the aircraft, much effective, plus you can also capture, Ive done entire rounds with this technique with many regulars, the second they say enemy jet or enemy helo, the AA takes them down because is right there in the action.

(LMAO, I dint know about this dude). Ya sadly the rule changed and now yes, you can be an AA camper in uncap if you want, this is correct.

I have never in my life seen a regular player with skills, that takes pride, defending being in uncap....

Last edited:

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
No, Enemy aircraft is having a blast moving fast at high altitude and because you are far away at uncap you cannot reach them effectively.

LOL. Damned shame BigBagOfSwag isn't around anymore or he'd correct you and show you my one-time suspension for repeatedly killing enemy aircraft when I was in my uncap and they were above theirs.

Now I wait for them to depart their uncap and then I kill them. Except for Fluffy. That motherfucker always kills me. (Love ya' Fluff! ;) )

No, Nobody gives a fuck about you being in uncap thinking you make the difference, you are not.

Yet here you are giving several fucks about how other people won't play the game the way you want them to.

Its better to PUSH and team up with the tanks. Now you can kill infantry

And there it is. You want the AA to engage infantry. Too fucking funny. By the way, that'll be me C4-ing your ass all the rest of the round until you figure out to stay away from the front. I fucking LIVE to C4 AAssholes like you!

I have never in my life seen a regular player with skills, that takes pride, defending being in uncap....

That's great. Now understand when you play the game on BZ you let everyone else play it the way they want to. Bitch about it in the forums all you want...I do too sometimes...but you don't grief them or TK them. Ever.

For the record I have two types of players who piss me off:

1. The jackass who gets a transport heli full of other people from his team and then flies so low that everyone who jumps out dies, he tries to do stunts and gets everyone killed, or he redlines everyone because he doesn't know the fucking map.

2. The jackasses in my squad who spawn on me when I'm sniping from the absolutely most perfect sniping perch and then start firing goddamned rockets or dancing around on a rooftop like it's fucking Riverdance so everyone on the map can see us and kill us.

I will bitch in chat, quit my squad, and bitch about here like I just did. But I do not grief or teamkill anyone because that's the rules.

However, in the future I will be sending names to Edward Kang. :cool:

Yet here you are giving several fucks about how other people won't play the game the way you want them to.
Because comment 1: "No, both teams are denied the AA cuz you don't die on uncap". This pisses me off, Nobody can use the AA. Campers don't kill enemy aircraft neither die.
But enemy jets, ya they don't give a fuck about you, they are having a blast.

And there it is. You want the AA to engage infantry. Too fucking funny. By the way, that'll be me C4-ing your ass all the rest of the round until you figure out to stay away from the front. I fucking LIVE to C4 AAssholes like you!
If you are in the front, there are plenty of reasons to attack infantry with the AA, as long as your priority is the sky. Should I let them shoot rockets or drop c4 on me or my team?
You want to put C4 On me? Not even in your wettest dreams about me, the only one who can pull that off is Beagle. Thanks but try again fuckface.

That's great. Now understand when you play the game on BZ you let everyone else play it the way they want to. Bitch about it in the forums all you want...I do too sometimes...but you don't grief them or TK them. Ever.

This is an OLD issue that many servers have adressed across time with one simple rule: "No attacking uncap, no attacking from uncap". But ya in BZ they care about fluffy feelings so they changed that rule to "No attacking uncap". So ya, exposing the campers is my only satisfaction. Forum seems to be mad lately about many of you and your pussy ass techniques... Starting with JL a couple weeks ago.

You do you, be a farmer, a camper. Just dont try to sell me how GREAT sitting in uncap is. Cuz is not, thats for wankers.

Last edited:
Because comment 1: No, both teams are denied the AA cuz you don't die on uncap. This pisses me off, they don't kill aircraft and they don't die. But enemy jets, ya they don't give a fuck about you.

If you are in the front, there are plenty of reasons to attack infantry with the AA, as long as your priority is the sky. Should I let them shoot rockets or drop c4 on me or my team?
C4 On me? Not even in your wettest dreams about me, the only one who can pull that off is Beagle. Thanks but try again fuckface.

This is an OLD issue that many servers have adressed across time with one simple rule: "No attacking uncap, no attacking from uncap". But ya in BZ they care about fluffy feelings so they changed that rule to "No attacking uncap". So ya, exposing the campers is my only satisfaction. Forum seems to be mad lately about many of you and your pussy ass techniques... Starting with JL a couple weeks ago.

You do you, be a farmer, a camper. Just dont try to sell me how GREAT sitting in uncap is. Cuz is not, thats for wankers.
The rule has always been that you can shoot from uncap, and you can't attack without them shooting first since its creation in 2020. Old BZ did not allow AA camping, but it was under different admins then, and the servers were shut down. Neo, assault, and I all agree to allow people to camp in base cause it happens a lot already and mass reports would happen

The rule has always been that you can shoot from uncap, and you can't attack without them shooting first since its creation in 2020. Old BZ did not allow AA camping, but it was under different admins then, and the servers were shut down. Neo, assault, and I all agree to allow people to camp in base cause it happens a lot already and mass reports would happen
I've been around since Battlefield 2 Special forces 2005, And been playing regularly since Bad Company 2 in 2008. And this is the first time I run across a server that has this rule. I can understand not wanting to deal with mass reports, but that don't make it right, camping with AA is like camping with a main battle tank at base, just plain pathetic. And the worst is that you are taking away one armor form your team, In fact many people have called that griefing in the past.

Last edited:
I've been around since Battlefield 2 Special forces 2005, And been playing regularly since Bad Company 2 in 2008. And this is the first time I run across a server that has this rule. I can understand not wanting to deal with mass reports, but that don't make it right, camping with AA is like camping with a main battle tank at base, just plain pathetic. And the worst is that you are taking away one armor form your team, In fact many people have called that griefing in the past.
Multiple servers allow camping in spawn, and some are even from BF2. https://www.bf2hub.com/server/95.172.92.116:16567/ This server is one of the most popular on BF2 and allows camping spawns, not allowing them to leave. You must have never played on TBG because their rules are identical to those of BZ except for a few things.