Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Terr0rWrist

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
So I see that Vegetaa01 and Neo were the last ones to punish him...

What are your thoughts on this guy??
What was his deal?
Just tking excessively?

After the great content he gives me I'm just curious why he thinks he has any chance...
I keep getting poked via Origin by this fellow.

Glad to see your server is empty all the time except past 8pm. Sucks you listen to your fucken liar admins that got me banned on a complete lie. Ashamed your server was the last good server with players in it and cant play there anymore. Under this name anyways lol... Have no probs under my new name so its not me but your shit admins.. Oh well your an asshole who needs to pay for hookers with digital curry fucken low life scumbag.. seen a couple other honest regulars got banned when are you going to start keeping a watch on your shit admins who are there to cause problems with those who liked your server alot. Wise the fuck up

Hawx

You're Never Right!
he is indicating he is in the server under a new name, we need to find out what it is and ban that account as well. I also think the ban needs to remain in place seeing is how I'm one of the ones that had the most interaction with him in the server.

Vegetaa01

Donator
Lol that kid can't take accountability for his own actions.. He could go shoot up a school and somehow it would be somebody else's fault that he did it.

headshotprincess

-bZ- Member
Donator
he's a serious douche bag. plenty of times i've had to deal with him talking shit and disrespecting me

pretty sure ive punished him for spamming chat