This guy: TEAMKILLING on purpose, VIDEO

this guy (       MastaWeyne     ) constantly spills dribble in the chat section and shoot people. he only does it till he gets 3 punishes as anymore will usually result in a kick. On this particular day the script broke so he was just killing people non stop. Therefore, i left and started spectating. 

here is what i got... wish i could have got more but im so tired of him and so is everyone else. 

https://youtu.be/miTyU5F0DYE

thanks for bringing this to our attention, and good call on recording video of the many incidents. we will for sure deal with this accordingly.

I have warned him before about this as well, he will be dealt with accordingly. Thank you for posting this

Some of it was questionable, but I definitely saw things that were totally obvious. 

Thanks for posting the video. Hackerz be BANZORED!!!!

Edit: He has been banned from all of our servers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have video because I don't record, but this guy ELMIACK followed me from squad to squad flashing me and constantly killing me, the server log will verify what I am saying please do something he is ruining gameplay and teamwork.

thank you for your time and consideration.

Philip

I don't have video because I don't record, but this guy ELMIACK followed me from squad to squad flashing me and constantly killing me, the server log will verify what I am saying please do something he is ruining gameplay and teamwork.

thank you for your time and consideration.

Philip
Thanks for bringing that up. I see him with 15 team kills all against the same guy; guessing that's you. He'll be dealt with shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Back