Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

This is for you bZ RograineFoam (Team Balancing)

You asked me to post a plugin/script that doesn't move people in squads. MULTIBalancer is the name of the script/plugin. It allows you to exclude people with the same clan name or people in squads from being separated.

MULTIBalancer

1606016835505.png

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Thank you for providing a suggestion to remedy your complaint about the autobalancer on #5.

Glad to help. It's the biggest issue my friends and I have...when we get on to play BF4 we want to play together and every time we are on your server we end up getting separated

PLEASE. I am really tired of losing to myself in #5 because autobalance decides to toss me, the best player on both teams, onto the opposite team for no reason.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
We use multibalancer and we already have it set to keep squads together.

What's the problem happening in 5? Is it breaking squads a lot?

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
This should be fixed now. Unintentionally had unstacking enabled which moves people pretty aggressively mid-round.

This should be fixed now. Unintentionally had unstacking enabled which moves people pretty aggressively mid-round.
Dude...thank you that was our biggest issue playing on the server. Hey I noticed you guys do 5/month donations for VIP/reserved slot. I had a quick question regarding that. If we donate to get that slot does that slot include protection from team kill kicking? We've noticed that a lot of times that we put a claymore down and within 30 seconds someone on our team is blowing through it and giving us a teamkill.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
no, you're still subject to the teamkilling rule

Last edited:

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Dude...thank you that was our biggest issue playing on the server. Hey I noticed you guys do 5/month donations for VIP/reserved slot. I had a quick question regarding that. If we donate to get that slot does that slot include protection from team kill kicking? We've noticed that a lot of times that we put a claymore down and within 30 seconds someone on our team is blowing through it and giving us a teamkill.
The 5 TK limit/kick is from EA, not us. We cannot override that.