Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

TS3 vs Discord

Hey guys. What is the better VoIP program. I myself prefer TS3.

• TS3

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Discord

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
TeamSpeak is going to have to answer to Discord. It would be in their interest to be working on an update to make a mesh between the two that people are happy with. I think it'd be wise for us to wait it out and see what happens and not jump ship at the first sign of something newer that's hip and trendy right now.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I actually created the Discord for Banzore when it was brand new so that we had it and nobody else could claim it. I think it would be best to keep it up and direct people to our TS from there.

Everything will sort itself out in the long run.

BIGWILL

-bZ- Member
Donator
is there still a msg when you join ts directing people to discord, cause thats probly confusing them. i hope there is one on discord directing people to ts as soon as they join it

Erry1stolemyname

-bZ- Member
Kinda torn.

I don't really use Discord all that much, but I do like that text chat is easier to use, and you can post dank memes in it.

TS is pretty simplistic, never had any problems with people hearing me or anything.

From a technical standpoint, I don't know enough to really make a definitive choice, so I voted for TS since I'm more used to it and it seems that bZ as a whole uses it more than Discord.