Be part of something great, join today!

Umm Hummm

Frank Castle

-bZ- Member
All we have to know is:
ucav aways win.jpeg

mauirixxx

Donator
Also out of respect for banzore I wouldn’t be recruiting on their forums. Just not my style

Oh I didn’t know you guys were a legit clan or something, I thought it was more like a group of players that play here a lot that happened to have a like minded love of the ucav.

I understand, better now.

LOL its good to see that I am the subject of debate amongst possibly the lamest group of dorks ever assembled, the ucavers.

The ucav species is a very interesting one, each one with their own specific tactics and motives (a high KD, trolling, lack of skill, and sense of pathetic belonging usually). this specific one i hunted was so worried about his KD that he would quit whenever i killed him too many times. Thus i hunted him to extinction, i marked his every location, and regularly checked his presence on the server, i understood him inside and out. he had become the PREY. It came to the point he would leave whenever i joined, thus why i used aliases and cover ups to fool him.
It is entertaining to see this species so publicly scared of me, rightly so. Just know I will hunt you down as well, I will show no mercey, I will mark every location you camp in, their will be no safe haven for your species, the time is nigh.

>:)

LOL its good to see that I am the subject of debate amongst possibly the lamest group of dorks ever assembled, the ucavers.

The ucav species is a very interesting one, each one with their own specific tactics and motives (a high KD, trolling, lack of skill, and sense of pathetic belonging usually). this specific one i hunted was so worried about his KD that he would quit whenever i killed him too many times. Thus i hunted him to extinction, i marked his every location, and regularly checked his presence on the server, i understood him inside and out. he had become the PREY. It came to the point he would leave whenever i joined, thus why i used aliases and cover ups to fool him.
It is entertaining to see this species so publicly scared of me, rightly so. Just know I will hunt you down as well, I will show no mercey, I will mark every location you camp in, their will be no safe haven for your species, the time is nigh.

>:)
I really, really, really hope you are talking about me. I have about a 50 K/D vs you, kill you basically every time you "hunt" me, and you literally have to resort to joining my team to find me and then switch teams to miss your ucavs. Killed me too many times? I don't think you've ever killed me more than once in a night.

And I'm not extinct, I just changed names so people would stop team killing me on purpose. Come "hunt" me again. And spell check before you post, you sound profoundly handicapped. Mercey? Are you French or something?

I got your leader banned, and all of you look like morons for having a CUBE tag for a dead server.

Last edited:
I really, really, really hope you are talking about me. I have about a 50 K/D vs you, kill you basically every time you "hunt" me, and you literally have to resort to joining my team to find me and then switch teams to miss your ucavs. Killed me too many times? I don't think you've ever killed me more than once in a night.

And I'm not extinct, I just changed names so people would stop team killing me on purpose. Come "hunt" me again. And spell check before you post, you sound profoundly handicapped. Mercey? Are you French or something?

I got your leader banned, and all of you look like morons for having a CUBE tag for a dead server.
No I don't know who you are. But I don't think it was you, the guy I was hunting had a pretty low kd for ucav spamming. Really I'm just making a joke out of the situation, no need to pull you're wedgie so high up about a low population 10 year old game lol.

Oh I didn’t know you guys were a legit clan or something, I thought it was more like a group of players that play here a lot that happened to have a like minded love of the ucav.

I understand, better now.

No I don't know who you are. But I don't think it was you, the guy I was hunting had a pretty low kd for ucav spamming. Really I'm just making a joke out of the situation, no need to pull you're wedgie so high up about a low population 10 year old game lol.
How does one spam UCAV when it has 40 second cooldown

You know exactly who I am (see pictures below). You decide to try (and fail) to bully other players because you don't like their playstyle, come in and brag about it, then say you are just joking when you get called out on it. Ucavers are many, you are one. See you on the battlefield sugar britches.

Attachments

• 77.png
    77.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 78.png
    78.png
    118.3 KB · Views: 22
You know exactly who I am (see pictures below). You decide to try (and fail) to bully other players because you don't like their playstyle, come in and brag about it, then say you are just joking when you get called out on it. Ucavers are many, you are one. See you on the battlefield sugar britches.
Lol I hunt down many ucavers, you might of just been on that day. No hard feelings mudshit