Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Umm Hummm

Lol 20 KD with somehow 0 spm. How do you do so little in 4660 hours of the game? With a 47% win loss which means you're not just bad, you're so bad you lose your team games. Who gives a shit what you think?
I reset my stats because I was trying to start from zero ucavs, I really have only played maybe 200 hours because I am in game about 5 seconds every minute just to ucav, when you ucav you always win, and you give enough of a shit what I think to look up my profile and to type a whole post about it.

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
Lol not the person who felt the need to call other players out in a thread though. So you have 4660 hours of just sitting there waiting for ucavs? Really got nothing better to do?

Lol not the person who felt the need to call other players out in a thread though. So you have 4660 hours of just sitting there waiting for ucavs? Really got nothing better to do?
This other person felt the need to use alt accounts just to troll ucavers and got banned for it (since unbanned). He then joined the thread to brag about it. I pointed out that I don't agree with trolling people because you don't like their playstyle, I paid for the game the same as them. And I primarily work from home as a consultant engineer, I work for 55 seconds and then ucav for 5 seconds and I can do it all day. So I am literally paid to do something I enjoy, nothing you say will affect that friend-0.

And your video evidence of this occurring? You just came here to talk trash, well you're getting it.
I don't record my gameplay, but I know what happened and so does he. You're welcome to continue going through his or my chat log on here and you will find it for yourself. And you're not giving me trash talk, you're giving me something fun to do between rounds.

I don't record my gameplay, but I know what happened and so does he. You're welcome to continue going through his or my chat log on here and you will find it for yourself. And you're not giving me trash talk, you're giving me something fun to do between rounds.
I didnt know you were that person. I thought you left? Glad to see you back.

I didnt know you were that person. I thought you left? Glad to see you back.
Thank you, I enjoyed the trash talk you gave me when you didn't know ;)

And another thing, who cares if someone is bad at a video game? And who cares what the objective is according to a developer? I've been sucking at video games since the early 90s, does that stop me? I don't even know what the fuck an MCOM is, why would I want to destroy it? Play games because they make you happy, I do that every day.

Thank you, I enjoyed the trash talk you gave me when you didn't know ;)

And another thing, who cares if someone is bad at a video game? And who cares what the objective is according to a developer? I've been sucking at video games since the early 90s, does that stop me? I don't even know what the fuck an MCOM is, why would I want to destroy it? Play games because they make you happy, I do that every day.
Did I? I didn't even notice.. I'm UCAVgoBRRRRRRRRR..

Geez. Mudship this thread is not about you, stop taking the spotlight. I know this is akward but honestly I don't even recall playing with you all that much, sure I targeted you a few times but not all that much. And how am I bullying you by targeting you lmao dork go outside. Go fly your ucav for all I care and waste slots in full servers for people that want to play obj, and are half decent at the game.

Geez. Mudship this thread is not about you, stop taking the spotlight. I know this is akward but honestly I don't even recall playing with you all that much. Go fly your ucav for all I care and waste slots in full servers for people that want to play obj, and are half decent at the game.
I'll take all the spotlight I want, you recall playing with me enough to "hunt" and fail several times. I'll go fly my ucav right now young lady, thank you for the suggestion.

I'll take all the spotlight I want, you recall playing with me enough to "hunt" and fail several times. I'll go fly my ucav right now young lady, thank you for the suggestion.
No I only recall you losing every game. Because you do be kinda booty at the game looking at those stats gauss posted. I would honestly regret those hours wasted. I have a quarter of the hours you have in the game and more kills...

No I only recall you losing every game. Because you do be kinda booty at the game looking at those stats gauss posted. I would honestly regret those hours wasted.
I don't know what booty means because I am not one of the Kardashian sisters. If I kill you in the game, I win. Just like in real life. If I kill you, you are dead and I am alive. I have had the best time in my life since BF4 came out because of creatures like you. If you have a response, type it soon because I am on the way to blackout drunk.

I don't know what booty means because I am not one of the Kardashian sisters. If I kill you in the game, I win. Just like in real life. If I kill you, you are dead and I am alive. I have had the best time in my life since BF4 came out because of creatures like you. If you have a response, type it soon because I am on the way to blackout drunk.
Mmm, I don't think that when the game ends it says who you killed. It just says you win or lose. I could cheese any way of playing to kill specific players. Maybe in free for all that makes sense but any other gameodes its the obj or kills.
Our stats would not make any player and think you are in any way better than me or probably 90% of other players. But you get drunk and keep dreaming lol