Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Umm Hummm

As one of the older Ucavers on Battlefield, and have been put in charge of this post by the UCAV group. I hereby would like to declare a protest on this ban until EVERYONE gets more on this story. I think we should all be to hear this story in full before this ban gets lifted.

Questions that should be answered here;

LOL, Who exactly was he attempting to troll ?
Why was he trolling that person?
Why hasn't he learn his lesson to not troll the ucavers yet when he know he will just mocked, tbagged, and laughed at for it ?

https://banzore.com/forums/threads/ban-appeal-gooftroopero.11119/

(Just for the record GoofTroopero , our entire UCAV discord erupted in laughter reading that ban appeal) :)

Merry Christmas, Banzore

Genuine question for the UCAVers - What is the reason all you choose to do is ucav? I have some theories:

- You are trying to maintain/get the best KD ratio
- You enjoy trolling people who get mad
- You like the challenge of trying to locate enemies quickly from the air
- You are no good at gun fighting (lol)

I'm actually curious about the legit answer though

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
Genuine question for the UCAVers - What is the reason all you choose to do is ucav? I have some theories:

It's because they're bad.

Also I only ucav and mortar maps I hate. (You know this cutie <3)

It's because they're bad.
- I don't know what my KD even is.

-I usually play with chat off and changed my name in game and pretend I can't speak english now so everyone will leave me alone.

-I don't like challenges or skillful activities, I blame it on getting a game genie for Christmas in 1993.

-This one is actually true.

-This one is also true.

Also, as far as gooftrooper and Crisco go - I am quite sure Crisco still plays on BZ#7 sometimes on different accounts. He does a few unique things that nobody else really does, it was how I got his first alt banned on here. I know gooftrooper is a different person, but he is also quite a poor sportsman in my opinion. When he gets mad because I exploded him 10 times in a row, he will join my team and find out where I am hiding, change teams again (confirmed by him using the assist command in chat twice in a row), and magically ucavs and mortars start appearing on top of me. Not breaking any rules, just a great big doodoo head.

Well ya see, Norm, it’s like this. A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That’s why you always feel smarter after a few beers.

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    138.1 KB · Views: 1

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You can't drop me with a gun or a ucav tophyy.. Just saying ;) on a side note, not even Gauss can defib me :cool:

mauirixxx

Donator
As one of the older Ucavers on Battlefield, and have been put in charge of this post by the UCAV group. I hereby would like to declare a protest on this ban until EVERYONE gets more on this story. I think we should all be to hear this story in full before this ban gets lifted.

(Just for the record GoofTroopero , our entire UCAV discord erupted in laughter reading that ban appeal) :)

Merry Christmas, Banzore

Heyyyyy uhhhh where can i find this UCAV group and Discord? I know everyone hates on UCAV users but I rather enjoy the salt I mine with my UCAV :D