Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

user abusing server in chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
he was making people leave the server because they thought you could pay to stack the teams and win every game
it was giving every one a bad impression of the server

This is true and happens every day. I rarely play anymore because 800 - 0 games are boring af. A lot of the time I join, look at the teams, realize it's gonna be like every other night (unstoppable streak of 800 - 0 games), immediately find something else to do.

This is true and happens every day. I rarely play anymore because 800 - 0 games are boring af. A lot of the time I join, look at the teams, realize it's gonna be like every other night (unstoppable streak of 800 - 0 games), immediately find something else to do.
If you don’t have fun then don’t play no one cares but what you described happens in every server at some point and learning to lose and have fun anyway is what the game is all about

Some people play for kills and some play for achievements or unlocking guns etc and that causes a team to lose it’s certainly not the servers fault

I mean, it really doesn't take much effort for a few people to move teams when the same people play the same team and know what the outcome will be.

I'll play whatever team I'm on, whatever outcome, but the longer you play the same people every night, the more you look forward to the days when you have 1 or 2 good squads on both teams. Maybe its just me, but I far more enjoy a round I have to work for, then a round where I sit full capped killing the other teams tanks out of spawn. Just me, but I agree with where Fluff is coming from at least in his point above, and think more self policing of this would be good. It might mean a few peoples KD dropping but, that may be why it doesn't happen.

PrZZZ

Donator
i can confirm that this dude enraged-sloths is constantly being toxic in the chat calling people fags and so on, he intentionally tk me even after being banned for that same reason this dude just never learns

OKNewPlan

Donator
@FluffMuffin94 Does this mean the next time a balancing solution is proposed you will be onboard?

The only way to fix this and make it more balanced is for the community to start giving a shit and manually try to balance the teams.

OKNewPlan

Donator
Balancing scripts with very moderate parameters to mitigate these situations do exist, and I bet you would like some of the options. Not all change has to be scary. ;)

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Balancing scripts with very moderate parameters to mitigate these situations do exist, and I bet you would like some of the options. Not all change has to be scary. ;)

They might exist, but they are all fucking cancer and kill the server by splitting up friends, or balancing the players that have a large impact in winning for your team. My record is being team switched 4 times back and forth. What incentive do you have to make an effort to win, if you're just going to be balanced to the other team?

I'm not here to argue balancers, because they are all fucking dogshit. So please lay off on that shit. There are a hundred reasons why you don't want cancer autobalancers, and then there's not a single good reason to have one. Just fuck off.

the balance options used in BZ12 suck as we always lose friends to balance every night and then spend 1 to 4 rounds trying to get them back in squad...

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Some people play for kills and some play for achievements or unlocking guns etc and that causes a team to lose it’s certainly not the servers fault

Having made my 140 a long time ago these days I often play for personal objectives like killing or stealing the enemy AA, sniping a helicopter or jet pilot, countersniper, or simply trying to get from one place to another as a personal challenge.

Sometimes I just play repair or support to help out my team or squad. Or like in Metro I take up a position to prevent the enemy from using the alley for infiltration. Taking and covering a position is a great way to help out the team when I'm just getting slaughtered in head-to-head combat.

Seriously, ever since I made 140 it's never been about playing for points. It's just fun.

OKNewPlan

Donator
Balance protection or not, games will always be lopsided and people will always whine. It's impossible to make everyone happy in regards to balance.
People suck for sure, being an admin sucks. But I guarantee if you played with some of the match data with slight balancing you'd find way less drastic victory/loss results.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
People suck for sure, being an admin sucks. But I guarantee if you played with some of the match data you'd find less drastic victory/loss results.

At the expense of friends being able to play and have fun together, among other things. Which will make that friend group find another server they can play together and have fun on. And then the autobalanced server dies. I've seen it happen more than once.

OKNewPlan

Donator
At the expense of friends being able to play and have fun together, among other things. Which will make that friend group find another server they can play together and have fun on. And then the autobalanced server dies. I've seen it happen more than once.
I've never had it to be such a huge issue on other servers.

Perhaps your answer lies here:

Status
Not open for further replies.