Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

user abusing server in chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sioux i havent even trolled i call people fags and talk shit when i kill them in bf4 thats whats got people so mad its a fucking game im sorry. i am right about how the pay2win structure of bz is and they dont like it and im not very nice about it either. thats how this whole thing started. everyone talks shit in chat but lately they been some sad boys idk. im muted now anyways

PrZZZ

Donator
@sioux i havent even trolled i call people fags and talk shit when i kill them in bf4 thats whats got people so mad its a fucking game im sorry. i am right about how the pay2win structure of bz is and they dont like it and im not very nice about it either. thats how this whole thing started. everyone talks shit in chat but lately they been some sad boys idk. im muted now anywaysno
no one is talking shit but you dude i am surprised your dumb ass is not perma baned yet these BZ admin sure have patience

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
Hey Neo!! You are ripping ne off man! I did not know Banzore was a pay2win community. You need to refund me all those years of donations!

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
I pay to support servers that allow me to play my favorite video game. I lose often, usually win but there are plenty of nights in bz2 where it's 2-6 good ass squads all fighting like crazy. sometimes they can push and hold better than my team, sometimes they can't. it's a 9? year old game and you came to one of the last servers still successfully operating this game telling us to change our systems around.

Attachments

• F09BA9F7-7FDD-4AA4-8DF9-7C18586CB674.jpeg
    F09BA9F7-7FDD-4AA4-8DF9-7C18586CB674.jpeg
    69 KB · Views: 11

-bZ-PizzaPanda

-bZ- Member
@sioux i havent even trolled i call people fags and talk shit when i kill them in bf4 thats whats got people so mad its a fucking game im sorry. i am right about how the pay2win structure of bz is and they dont like it and im not very nice about it either. thats how this whole thing started. everyone talks shit in chat but lately they been some sad boys idk. im muted now anyways
Wow, that last braincell is going full send on retard mode.

asshat says "you donate just switch" like i dont have 3 other friends or more in game at 1 time.....Friday or Saturday we could have 10 friends in 1 server.....pics below are of random nights over the last year.....the point is simple....every fucking night we have a squad of 5 if not more....me switching after a single friend was removed wont fix SHIT

Attachments

• Screenshot (956).png
    Screenshot (956).png
    6.8 MB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot (957).png
    Screenshot (957).png
    5.1 MB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot (974).png
    Screenshot (974).png
    4.7 MB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot (981).png
    Screenshot (981).png