Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

What are the banned words for language filter?

I mean, I know of some obvious words - but take me out to the ball game for some cracker jacks - I don’t know if I ever want to come back.. seems odd of ALL the words in the gamut of the English dictionary.

Just for pure curiosity does anyone have the complete list of BigBadBagofSwag / Jimmy Buffet vacation words?

Cracker is a slang, derogatory term for a white person ; along with the word "Jew" ( but not Jewish, so if you are intending to mention Jews in an inoffensive manner then I suggest substituting "Jewish person/people" for "Jew/s" ) and the N-word and variations of it ( including "n1 Gauss" for "Nice one, Gauss" ) it is one of three banned words which the filter will target you for. I am not an admin but as anyone on BZ2 can attest I talk a lot so I think I have enough experience here to accurately describe the filter.

Honestly the "cracker" one is pretty funny when it gets people completely unrelated, inoffensive topics. If you don't engage with the filter or violate the rules in any other manner then the occasional mistake ( a genuine mistake, not you just decided to shout "CRACKER!" every month ) of saying cracker isn't going to do anything other than give you a single punish point and killing you once in-game. Just remember not to argue with the filter by asking it questions, especially questions which include the banned word. That just results in the filter automatically targeting you. It's a machine, it is not capable of reason.

The automatic words are the bad one for black people, the bad one for white people (which, if you didnt know, refers to cracking a whip), and the one for judaists that admittedly has a bit of stank on it.

Seems that BZ employs a third party plug in for the filter, so they dont have control over the code. They just bought or rent the plug-in that was made by someone else and employ it. Easier that way on everyone's brains I suppose. The dude made the plug-in, Banzore employs it, it's not much deeper than that.

Other racist words are not allowed, such as the bad one for Chinese people, they just arent included in the auto filter because the the guy they bought the plug in off of didnt include them. For these ones, a screen grab and report is required for action. Sinple, reely.

Is there a derogatory word for Slavs? Macedonians?

Interestingly, the word slave actually derives from the word Slav. Slavs being highly-desired slaves in Europe at the time. Prior to that the Latin word for slave was "servus", from which we get the English words "serve" and "servant".
I am aware of this, but no one listens to me, so I appreciate you bring it up here.

Now excuse me, I need to crouch by my VW in an Adidas track suit while reefing on some extra harsh cigarettes.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Seems that BZ employs a third party plug in for the filter, so they dont have control over the code. They just bought or rent the plug-in that was made by someone else and employ it. Easier that way on everyone's brains I suppose. The dude made the plug-in, Banzore employs it, it's not much deeper than that.
Close. Technically they're all third-party plugins, however one is a well-known plugin that most servers run. The other is BFAT, which handles the global mutes and ban enforcement for those violations, developed by Neo and Neutron.

I mean, I know of some obvious words - but take me out to the ball game for some cracker jacks - I don’t know if I ever want to come back.. seems odd of ALL the words in the gamut of the English dictionary.

Just for pure curiosity does anyone have the complete list of BigBadBagofSwag / Jimmy Buffet vacation words?
Keep it simple, Keep it sexy, Just YEET.

TL;DR: Battlefield 4 servers aren't the place to argue about your 1st amendment rights. Go get arrested at an Applebee's for calling the staff the N-word if you really need some validation otherwise shut the fuck please thanks.
I agree with your sentiment but how would insulting staff at Applebee's lead to an arrest?

import the 3rd world, can't figure out why you became 3rd world
International law says we have no duty to take in all these economic immigrants. Meanwhile China and Russia openly admit to aiding people from 3rd world to help them cross the US border. They have been known to use tiktok and other popular forms of social media to help illegals enter. Also Central and South American countries are releasing their prison populations into caravans that head to our border. Iran is also working with cartels to get well trained terrorists in through cartel tunnel systems. This is partly why we have an estimated 7,500+ potential terrorists that our gov has lost track off as they were traveling to the SA and are thought to have crossed into the US. We have a about 40-50 million illegals currently in the US. Back in 2015 it was about 30-40 million.

Diversity is a weakness and our enemies know it. Unfortunately the overly emotional bleeding hearts of America and Europe don’t care about reality or how our “tolerance” is weaponized against us. I can’t say I’m surprised at all given how Woke everything has become. Nobody outside of America and Europe respects woke morons. They only exist because nobody in Europe and America puts them in their place…

Last edited: