Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

What type of game will BF3 be?

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
How about, "suppression aspect"?

I'm not buying anything else but the game and if it wasn't for all you fuckers I prob wouldn't buy it at all. scum suckin mother fuckers asslickin fuck heads just want more money. fuck, fuck ,fuck ,fuck FUCK em all.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Hopefully this makes some people feel better.

Q: Is the Physical Warfare Pack available in all regions, or just in the UK?A: It will be available worldwide at select retailers. It was first announced in the UK. Exact details for other countries and retailers will be announced at a later date.

Q: Will Physical Warfare Pack imbalance the game?

A: The three exclusive items in the Physical Warfare Pack were specifically chosen not to be overpowered or imbalance or break the game in any way.

Q: Why do I want the Physical Warfare Pack?

A: Owning these items will give you a more varied arsenal, but it will not give you a significant advantage on the battlefield.

Q: Is the Back to Karkand expansion pack exclusive to pre-orders?

A: No. You can also buy it separately if you do not pre-order Battlefield 3. Back to Karkand will be available the exact same date after the launch of Battlefield 3 no matter if you pre-ordered or buy it separately.

Q: When will the Back to Karkand expansion pack be released?

A: We have not yet announced the Back to Karkand expansion pack release date.

Q: How much does the Back to Karkand Expansion pack cost?

A: We have not yet announced a price. However, it will be included in the Limited Edition at no extra charge.

Q: Do I have to choose between Back to Karkand and the Physical Warfare Pack as my pre-order bonus?

A: No. There is no way you can pre-order Battlefield 3: Limited Edition and not end up with the Back to Karkand expansion pack at no extra charge. On top of this, select retailers all over the world will carry the Physical Warfare Pack. Exact details for other countries and retailers will be announced at a later date.

Q: Why do you offer pre-order bonus items?

A: Because we believe in rewarding our core fanbase with special offers -- such as giving them the Back to Karkand expansion pack at no extra charge.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I for one don't really care. I'm kind of passed my "caring" point. If you guys play it, I'll play it. If you don't, I won't. It's pretty simple.

Regardless, I will not purchase any additional content for the game, unless there is some value to it. I see no value in the Physical Warfare Pack, so no big deal to me.

I would purchase new maps/vehicles or something along the lines of what Special Forces was for BF2. That was good value.

Cuba

BEAST MODE
I'm really not afraid of purchasing extra content for bf3. Their shit is usually pretty cool. Even the Euro trash and other shit for bf2 was pretty cool. it's usually reasonably priced and good value for the couple bucks you throw at it.

What does concern me is how we address this on the server side. Do we run the new shit? Will running the new shit kick out people that don't have it? This is the main problem I see with added maps that not everyone has. You want to draw the public but they make it more and more difficult to do so.

Cuba

BEAST MODE
and three or four things in both of those article directly contradict the other quote you posted earlier. Sounds like some pretty specific bitching about shit they don't really know totally about.

this was at the bottom of one article...

Edit: Some confusion about the Karkand pack, which is apparently free with pre-order, and will be offered for a price later.
hey author, how bout you wait till you're not so confused before you tell me what is going on k?

agreed. lets just wait till game comes out then cross that bridge. no reason to get all worked up over hearsay. we dont need any heart attacks thinning our old men ranks. :D :D

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I didn't buy MW2 and I really don't regret that one. I could have gone without MOH, but I bought that shit also.

I will buy BF3 no matter what. However, I will draw the line at buying a yellow poke a dot AK47.

Cuba

BEAST MODE
eh, i buy video games, i don't go out to bars or spend a bunch of money going to sports events or anything like that. i didn't buy mw2 but i bought the rest and liked em ok... hell... aim left click... repeat

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
There is an update on this. Basically, the Physical Warfare Pack will be available for all who preorder on day one. They will release the Pack to everybody for free at a later date.

A point of clarification for all of our Battlefield fans. We will unlock the contents of the Physical Warfare Pack to all Battlefield 3 players later this year – for free. Read on for more details on this and Back to Karkand.So maybe this is stating the obvious, but all of us at DICE are here because of our passion for games and the passion to bring you the games we too love to play. I always knew our pre-order offers for Battlefield 3 would be open to misunderstandings. This post is an attempt by me to answer any questions you have.

I would like to start by clarifying that the Physical Warfare Pack is a time-based exclusive. If you do not pre-order Battlefield 3 at a retailer carrying the Physical Warfare Pack, don’t worry. We will unlock the contents of the Physical Warfare Pack for free to all Battlefield 3 players later this year.

The Physical Warfare Pack will be available as a pre-order bonus all over the globe. Right now, the UK is the only country where it has been announced, but stay tuned to get constant updates on where you can pick this up in your country. And remember, if you do not pre-order, you will still get access to this content at a later date, free of charge. If you do pre-order, you will get access to it from day one.

For Battlefield: Bad Company 2, many in the Battlefield community were very vocal about wanting additional, new maps to expand the multiplayer experience. With Battlefield 3, we want to make sure we can increase your library of maps quicker than we did for Battlefield: Bad Company 2. We also want to give you something special for pre-ordering, as pre-ordering is basically your way of saying you believe in DICE and Battlefield 3. When we announced that everybody who pre-orders Battlefield 3 would get an entire future expansion pack at no extra charge, I knew we had created a very generous pre-order offer.

Back to Karkand is a massive, themed expansion pack available a period of time after the base game, developed by a separate team here at DICE -- the same team that brought you Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam. If you played Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam, you have a pretty good idea about the scope and ambition of our expansion packs. This is so much more than just four remixed maps.

If you pre-order Battlefield 3, you will be able to play Back to Karkand at no extra charge as soon as it is released, but it is not day one DLC and it is not on the base game disc. We think it’s a sweet deal, and it’s available to everyone everywhere. If you do not pre-order Battlefield 3, you can still buy Back to Karkand separately and play it as soon as it is released, the very same date as anyone who pre-ordered. In other words, there is no segmentation of the community when we launch the base game.

There are more pre-order offers for Battlefield 3 out there, and in order to try and avoid any confusion we will return within the next couple of weeks to detail all of them as well.