Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Who uses Photo Shop??

DaddyGhost204

-bZ- Member
Hey guys and community. Who uses photo shop and and can photo shop a picture for me? I would like to have all the white edging removed from this picture and just have only the skull with the name BanZore still attached! If anyone can do this for please get to back to me. It's greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 2832655240977912355.jpeg
    2832655240977912355.jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 3

Hawx

You're Never Right!
I am a graphic and web designer...I use Adobe every day...just sayin...

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
Guys I would like to make coasters and stickers...
What image should we be using for these new products??

The plan is to make them both free and just pay for the shipping.

Also would like to get more beanies and hats made as well.
:)

Bytor

-bZ- Member
I can also 3D print the coasters if you want... just need the image (3D if possible, if not I'll need to make it into one)

Bytor

-bZ- Member
Billy... I can 3D print, not silkscreen print.

Like this... this is a coffee coaster that I printed (not my photo) of the caffeine molecule
1543359586641.png

So imagine the BanZore logo or whatever 3D printed as a coaster for your coffee, beer, rum, etc.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
I have a few sources to use for uploading images for host... that shouldn't be a problem

SID-328

-bZ- Member
Why not just use Imgur? You can set the privacy and only share the images by direct links. Even a Google account and its Photos service (Drive) would work and has same control and more - keep the folder link in the bZ only section or share each image directly.
I keep all my designs and cad projects on the cloud. My cousin had a print shop that I did a lot of the designs for, saved to the cloud and gave him the folder link.