Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Ylohx - way too good for no haxx

Even if JL did doctor the videos to only show you breaking the rules, you still did. Rule violations, even to "correct" prior griefing by others, have usually, if not always been punished the same way here. Because it's not productive to start a grief-war ingame. There is hard evidence you broke the rules, ok, maybe don't do it in the future.

When it comes to banning cheaters:

'Everyone saw/knows 1Pilot cheats'

OK, so can you show me ANY specific kill, or string of kills, or an event ingame, that would without any doubt prove he has ESP, aimlock? I bet you can't, but go ahead and give me one (or several) timestamps and lets look at it. I'm open for looking at evidence of cheating, I don't want to play with cheaters.

@JL1834cx already pointed out some things trying to explain why he is not cheating, that is sure good and fine. Except the burden of proof should be on the person accusing somebody, not bystanders that are trying to correct a lynching of the innocent. So far, as I've said, I've not seen a single kill/event in the evidence videos that cannot be explained with:

- 1Pilot has a map, and (probably) uses it to get information
- 1Pilot has (decent/good) (gamesense/awareness) and uses it in combination with the map to make good gameplay decisions
- 1Pilot has sound enabled, which makes him able to use the audible cues to make good gameplay decisions
- 1Pilot might be a better player than me, using tools or other mechanics in the game to get information I don't know about
- etc.

I for one, am trying to have a discussion, to discover evidence of cheating. Can you provide any? Or are you going to revert back to this statement a third time? Paraphrased:

"You are bad at the game, blind and stupid" Yeah, how is that evidence of anything, other than showing me, and anyone else reading this, who you are?

Lets go ahead and ban anybody who: /s warning

- Might be cheating
- Probably is cheating
- "I would be [unintelligible], I would be so happy if you got that dude banned, that would be amazing, make my night, that would be my birthday present, it would be everybody's birthday present"

Or, if I might come with a suggestion:

- Lets ban players that we can prove beyond reasonable doubt, cheats. Instead of lynchmobbing any player that is better than the players currently judging them in a bugged out spectator view, that doesn't even show when a player is using the map to gather information.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: Lets not use the mafia ban system to get rid of players we/you don't like, without evidence. Then telling the banned player "prove to us that you DO NOT cheat". Maybe in a case of 1:100.000 there is such a good player, that this method is applicable, but certainly not at the rate we are currently at.

Is it really too much to ask, that before a player is banned by the mafia, evidence is published? Preferably with comments, if the cheating is not obvious.

Funny thing, I am pretty sure the mafia has extensive requirements to the quality and recording of any gameplay evidence that would prove you are NOT cheating. Then on the other hand, KROW got banned, and the evidence listed is a video in 240p, with no apparent cheating in it.

If this is the case, what does it prove? Have you never played a good vehicle round, for then to do some meme shit with you squad while performing very mediocre, or poorly? I sure have.

Easy to get banned, hard to appeal. That's how it is, when it should be the other way around. Ban cheaters, yes! Can we prove someone cheats? No? Ok, lets not ban them then? Is that too hard for the ego inflated mafia? To let players better than them play the game? Or has the mafia deteriorated down to VQ37 levels?

I know one thing. If I ever get banned by some low self esteem cuckolds that think I am cheating, I'm not going to submit to a rigged appeal process. They ban people with no (published) evidence, do you really think you're gonna get them to unban you? They've obviously made up their mind, and don't want good players playing this game.

A mafia ban (mafia = 3rd party anti-cheat, such as BF4DB or BattlefieldAgency) is the same as a permanent ban from the game. Unless you have enough tech knowledge to avoid it, you can't play the game anymore (on servers that run their anti-cheat, which is essentially ALL OF THEM)

I left because of this garbage. I looked back, came back. What do I see? The same stuff. Players banned with no evidence, because they are good, or better than the people sitting with the power to permanently ban you. It's just sad to see. I spent a lot of time in my favourite game, tried to clean up the servers, gave money to support. And this is what it boils down to in the end?

A select few, arbitrarily removing good players

I removed myself, when I saw this earlier. Won't take long until I remove myself again. If you wonder why, it's because I think the game is boring without good players in it. Any decent player (that isnt banned by the mafia because of connections) can hop into a server and win singlehandedly. Sounds boring as fuck to me, and I've experienced it, it is boring.

It's not about me. Or 1Pilot, or KROW, or any of the other people that hold no power. It's about the corrupt (system/select few individuals) that removes players arbitrarily. I witness it. I don't like what I see. I speak about it because I care about my favourite game.

Who can fix this? Senior admin(s) with influence in the mafia can fix it, some of which are here.
Yea, you just love hearing yourself speak lol
You're writing entire essays, drawing conclusions while ignoring the actual points. For example, my point wasn't about me breaking the rules (we are past that), but about JL editing videos to only get me: that shows a bias and a deception. I NEVER intentionally tked the griefer, but JL tried to make me out to be one that does.
Another example was the very short clip of me doing tight cicles outside of enemy spawn, which wasn't illegal. Yet, JL TRIED to make me look like I was doing something illegal with a very short clip: he didn't show the before and after.
The point to showing these two examples is to JL, and now you, cannot be trusted. You claim you want to have a discussion, yet, have proven you ignore observable evidence in favor of defending JL. You're pretending to care.
Go ahead and do another 'word vomit', since that is really all you care about.

Even if JL did doctor the videos to only show you breaking the rules, you still did. Rule violations, even to "correct" prior griefing by others, have usually, if not always been punished the same way here. Because it's not productive to start a grief-war ingame. There is hard evidence you broke the rules, ok, maybe don't do it in the future.

OK, so can you show me ANY specific kill, or string of kills, or an event ingame, that would without any doubt prove he has ESP, aimlock? I bet you can't, but go ahead and give me one (or several) timestamps and lets look at it. I'm open for looking at evidence of cheating, I don't want to play with cheaters.

@JL1834cx already pointed out some things trying to explain why he is not cheating, that is sure good and fine. Except the burden of proof should be on the person accusing somebody, not bystanders that are trying to correct a lynching of the innocent. So far, as I've said, I've not seen a single kill/event in the evidence videos that cannot be explained with:

- 1Pilot has (decent/good) (gamesense/awareness) and uses it in combination with the map to make good gameplay decisions
- 1Pilot has sound enabled, which makes him able to use the audible cues to make good gameplay decisions
- 1Pilot might be a better player than me, using tools or other mechanics in the game to get information I don't know about
- etc.

I for one, am trying to have a discussion, to discover evidence of cheating. Can you provide any? Or are you going to revert back to this statement a third time? Paraphrased:

"You are bad at the game, blind and stupid" Yeah, how is that evidence of anything, other than showing me, and anyone else reading this, who you are?

- Might be cheating
- Probably is cheating
- "I would be [unintelligible], I would be so happy if you got that dude banned, that would be amazing, make my night, that would be my birthday present, it would be everybody's birthday present"

- Lets ban players that we can prove beyond reasonable doubt, cheats. Instead of lynchmobbing any player that is better than the players currently judging them in a bugged out spectator view, that doesn't even show when a player is using the map to gather information.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: Lets not use the mafia ban system to get rid of players we/you don't like, without evidence. Then telling the banned player "prove to us that you DO NOT cheat". Maybe in a case of 1:100.000 there is such a good player, that this method is applicable, but certainly not at the rate we are currently at.

Is it really too much to ask, that before a player is banned by the mafia, evidence is published? Preferably with comments, if the cheating is not obvious.

Funny thing, I am pretty sure the mafia has extensive requirements to the quality and recording of any gameplay evidence that would prove you are NOT cheating. Then on the other hand, KROW got banned, and the evidence listed is a video in 240p, with no apparent cheating in it.

If this is the case, what does it prove? Have you never played a good vehicle round, for then to do some meme shit with you squad while performing very mediocre, or poorly? I sure have.

Easy to get banned, hard to appeal. That's how it is, when it should be the other way around. Ban cheaters, yes! Can we prove someone cheats? No? Ok, lets not ban them then? Is that too hard for the ego inflated mafia? To let players better than them play the game? Or has the mafia deteriorated down to VQ37 levels?

I know one thing. If I ever get banned by some low self esteem cuckolds that think I am cheating, I'm not going to submit to a rigged appeal process. They ban people with no (published) evidence, do you really think you're gonna get them to unban you? They've obviously made up their mind, and don't want good players playing this game.

A mafia ban (mafia = 3rd party anti-cheat, such as BF4DB or BattlefieldAgency) is the same as a permanent ban from the game. Unless you have enough tech knowledge to avoid it, you can't play the game anymore (on servers that run their anti-cheat, which is essentially ALL OF THEM)

I left because of this garbage. I looked back, came back. What do I see? The same stuff. Players banned with no evidence, because they are good, or better than the people sitting with the power to permanently ban you. It's just sad to see. I spent a lot of time in my favourite game, tried to clean up the servers, gave money to support. And this is what it boils down to in the end?

I removed myself, when I saw this earlier. Won't take long until I remove myself again. If you wonder why, it's because I think the game is boring without good players in it. Any decent player (that isnt banned by the mafia because of connections) can hop into a server and win singlehandedly. Sounds boring as fuck to me, and I've experienced it, it is boring.

It's not about me. Or 1Pilot, or KROW, or any of the other people that hold no power. It's about the corrupt (system/select few individuals) that removes players arbitrarily. I witness it. I don't like what I see. I speak about it because I care about my favourite game.

Who can fix this? Senior admin(s) with influence in the mafia can fix it, some of which are here.
1101611_1_0501-tldr-inaword_standard.jpg

- etc.

- Might be cheating
- Probably is cheating

I just want to say that I love your formatting here Fluff. It warms my heart to see a well-crafted essay complete with bullet points and color coding.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Donator

If you don't have anything to add, you don't have to reply. I've asked for real evidence of cheating a few times now, have I got any yet? This is what my posts are about, if you didn't catch up to that yet.

You're writing entire essays, drawing conclusions while ignoring the actual points. For example, my point wasn't about me breaking the rules (we are past that), but about JL editing videos to only get me: that shows a bias and a deception. I NEVER intentionally tked the griefer, but JL tried to make me out to be one that does.

So what was your intention then? You are, in the video, wasting a friendly vehicle while at the same time griefing, teamdamaging your own AA, eventually teamkilling the guy that had it. What was the intention?

Another example was the very short clip of me doing tight cicles outside of enemy spawn, which wasn't illegal. Yet, JL TRIED to make me look like I was doing something illegal with a very short clip: he didn't show the before and after.

I don't see the relevance of this? What JL does, doesn't mind me. AFAIK he doesn't railroad innocents into getting banned, just cuz they are better than him at the game.

The point to showing these two examples is to JL, and now you, cannot be trusted. You claim you want to have a discussion, yet, have proven you ignore observable evidence in favor of defending JL. You're pretending to care.

What evidence have I been ignoring? Got any specific scenarios, rather than a 30 minute jerkfest with your buttbuddy? It's easier to look at isolated events, or a shorter timespan, break it down, discuss the events.

Can you quote me on defending JL, anywhere? I might be forgetful sometimes.

Pretending to care about what? I lost you a few replies ago. You don't have to reply to this thread anymore, if you don't want to. It is also clear to me that it doesn't matter how much information I try to convey, you refuse to 'get it'. It's probably my fault, considering english is my 4th language. Language barriers can be hard to overcome, sometimes.

If you don't have anything to add, you don't have to reply. I've asked for real evidence of cheating a few times now, have I got any yet? This is what my posts are about, if you didn't catch up to that yet.

So what was your intention then? You are, in the video, wasting a friendly vehicle while at the same time griefing, teamdamaging your own AA, eventually teamkilling the guy that had it. What was the intention?

I don't see the relevance of this? What JL does, doesn't mind me. AFAIK he doesn't railroad innocents into getting banned, just cuz they are better than him at the game.

What evidence have I been ignoring? Got any specific scenarios, rather than a 30 minute jerkfest with your buttbuddy? It's easier to look at isolated events, or a shorter timespan, break it down, discuss the events.

Can you quote me on defending JL, anywhere? I might be forgetful sometimes.

Pretending to care about what? I lost you a few replies ago. You don't have to reply to this thread anymore, if you don't want to. It is also clear to me that it doesn't matter how much information I try to convey, you refuse to 'get it'. It's probably my fault, considering english is my 4th language. Language barriers can be hard to overcome, sometimes.
See Supermans logic is he only breaks the rules when someone else is breaking the rules. Since breaking the rules is seen as negative, two negatives make a positive.

If JL actually included the whole video, you would know exactly what happened. His excuse was not legit and only a fool would believe him.

You don't know him, and yet are defending him.
He legit hates me cause I've killed in nearly every encounter AND I called him out on his game play, which he proceeded to rage and quit. This whole thing came about because of his hatered.

All of it. I'm not holding your hand.
It would be different if only a select few posted stuff and were talking about it. But no, many were saying the same things who had no affiliation. If you don't "see" cheating in the videos provided, oh well. I happen to know better and it is apparent to me you don't really care for evidence. Like I said, there is no point in trying to convince you like you're some expert or power figure.

I know it must be hard for you to keep up.

You haven't really given any valuable information or anything worth replying to, as much of it isn't pertinent to what is being discussed.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Donator
You don't know him, and yet are defending him.

Until he shows me he is not worth defending, I'll defend him. I'll defend anyone, up until the point where they show me they don't deserve it. You could say we are opposites. You want to railroad, bully and unjustly punish strangers, for beating you in a game. What makes a person that small?

All of it. I'm not holding your hand.
It would be different if only a select few posted stuff and were talking about it. But no, many were saying the same things who had no affiliation. If you don't "see" cheating in the videos provided, oh well. I happen to know better and it is apparent to me you don't really care for evidence. Like I said, there is no point in trying to convince you like you're some expert or power figure.

So, choosing to exist in an echo chamber, makes the contents of it true? I am challenging your opinion, your reaction to that is to refuse to point out exactly what you are claiming. Good one, homie. And now we're back to the "you're blind and stupid, I know better" argument.

You are right though. You don't have to convince me, I am nobody. I just don't want my favourite game to be ruined by bullies. Seems to be too little too late at this point.

Until he shows me he is not worth defending, I'll defend him. I'll defend anyone, up until the point where they show me they don't deserve it. You could say we are opposites. You want to railroad, bully and unjustly punish strangers, for beating you in a game. What makes a person that small?

So, choosing to exist in an echo chamber, makes the contents of it true? I am challenging your opinion, your reaction to that is to refuse to point out exactly what you are claiming. Good one, homie. And now we're back to the "you're blind and stupid, I know better" argument.

You are right though. You don't have to convince me, I am nobody. I just don't want my favourite game to be ruined by bullies. Seems to be too little too late at this point.
Fluffy still chirping away? Why the fuck would anyone want that twat to defend them, if he did, they would be a twat as well.. Why don't you go play with your butt buddy Krow, I'm sure he misses the anal tickles.. I see you got a new one to make it a 3 sum.. Enjoy Ylohx.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Donator
Fluffy still chirping away? Why the fuck would anyone want that twat to defend them, if he did, they would be a twat as well.. Why don't you go play with your butt buddy Krow, I'm sure he misses the anal tickles.. I see you got a new one to make it a 3 sum.. Enjoy Ylohx.

Still mad about that time your little buddy broke the rules and got caught doing it?

Still mad about that time your little buddy broke the rules and got caught doing
Best you got fluff? C'mon, Krow wants some anal tickles, hes calling for you :) Ylohx is creeping through the window waiting to see...

DjGrouch

Donator
I think @FluffMuffin94 has a point with the mafia comment actually, I also think over-spectating good players might lead to some false-positive bans. If you spectate anyone long enough you're bound to catch enough 'lucky shots' to make a compilation that looks like cheating, maybe that is what happened with KROW. On the other hand, KROW's playing was wildly inconsistent and was totally spectator dependant: no spectator: 120-0, with spectator: 12-8.

I hope there is a good appeal process in case someone gets flagged for cheating but is innocent, I also think that appeal process should be made more public. Did @ylohx ever try and appeal his ban? If not then he probably was cheating and this whole conversation is pointless anyways.
The finished appeal is always posted. There's full transparency there

this thread is not about you
I didn't even submit proof, as I can't record. But I did see him tracking people beyond the line of sight and he knew where people were that weren't spotted.
your addition to this thread has been "trust me I saw it when I was spectating" cool

He did try to appeal. He made a new account, I caught it and it got banned as well
wow that is interesting