Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Ylohx - way too good for no haxx

DjGrouch

Donator
Any specific parts? All I see is a player barely pushing 2 k/d while running into enemies, well within his FOV, though behind obstructions, and dying.
Oh, additionally, he raised reliable PB violations on 2 of his other accounts:

^5PunkBuster Server: VIOLATION (AIMBOT) 00ramar00 (slot #45) Violation (AIMBOT)

PunkBuster Server: VIOLATION (MULTIHACK) Jesse6570 (slot #45) Violation (MULTIHACK)

Just like how KROW cheated in rust multi-player. Different game, but cheated nonetheless

Last edited:
Any specific parts? All I see is a player barely pushing 2 k/d while running into enemies, well within his FOV, though behind obstructions, and dying.
No one can help you.

An oversimplified version of this:
Someone: "From our perspective, the sky is blue"
You: "I can't be certain"

I could tell he was cheating from the moment I started watching him, and I don't know him, have nothing against him, and wasn't even killed by him (yet)

We are past the point of this being a waste time with you.

Well, evidence is public, so anyone can see that. You could also ask neo to white-list 1PiIot
The funny thing is that he didn't try to appeal. He tried logging in with another of his many many accounts and then just left.

He had some suspicious Hilo movements in those vids but it was the locked vid that condemned him.

I would like to see a locker expert like you, tell me that this is clean.
Did he really got ban because that??? There’s nothing wrong in the video, also i’ve been see you doing the same thing even “worst” playing metro and you know that. As soon as we see some weird movement we start to shoot, that’s a close quarters thing.

If i get judge by the same parameters that 1Pilot got i would be banned too and if i get the ban i wouldn’t appeal either because is fucking mafia. Next time i will spectate one of the doing Blowjobs (dB) guys and will be the same fucking scenario.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Donator
Did he really got ban because that??? There’s nothing wrong in the video, also i’ve been see you doing the same thing even “worst” playing metro and you know that. As soon as we see some weird movement we start to shoot, that’s a close quarters thing.

If i get judge by the same parameters that 1Pilot got i would be banned too and if i get the ban i wouldn’t appeal either because is fucking mafia. Next time i will spectate one of the doing Blowjobs (dB) guys and will be the same fucking scenario.

Calm down kosh. You and me, any dissenters, we are blind and stupid. Trust the mafia bro

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
If there’s a mafia then why is he only banned by BF4DB and no one else? Aside from the two PB vios he popped.

Calm down kosh. You and me, any dissenters, we are blind and stupid. Trust the mafia bro
More that you refuse to see the obvious truth that 99% of all other players see here. It's fine to be concerned if you don't know all the facts surrounding a ban, but server admins AND 3rd party admins have been pretty open about the evidence and their reasoning. At this point, you're in the minority because you want to be in the minority.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Donator
More that you refuse to see the obvious truth that 99% of all other players see here. It's fine to be concerned if you don't know all the facts surrounding a ban, but server admins AND 3rd party admins have been pretty open about the evidence and their reasoning. At this point, you're in the minority because you want to be in the minority.

Not a single person has elaborated on the evidence they so firmly claim proves cheating. So I would say your statement is false. Having an agreeing majority does not make the majority right.

Not a single person has elaborated on the evidence they so firmly claim proves cheating. So I would say your statement is false. Having an agreeing majority does not make the majority right.
Evidence:
In this case, the majority is correct. Gotta ask, is the minority capable of overruling the majority? If not, then i think we can end this thread.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Donator
In this case, the majority is correct. Gotta ask, is the minority capable of overruling the majority? If not, then i think we can end this thread.

Then you have missed the point of what I am arguing, and further conversation is pointless. Did you read the thread prior to commenting?

Edit: posting a 5 minute video with no commentary is not elaborating. It's posting some horseshit hoping anyone will swallow it whole, which I don't.

That's the evidence, and I honestly can't see why you're refusing to acknowledge suspicious movements, prefiring, and aimbot. I know you missed us fluff, but going this far for attention is ridiculous. If you just wanted some one-on-one time, you could have just messaged me, or KROW ;).
Also:
Gotta ask, is the minority capable of overruling the majority? If not, then i think we can end this thread.

Look at the video, the guy looks around for an enemy if he see a movement he will shoot and if not he will keep going to the next objective. If you go up on the tower what should i do? Look at one direction or look at every possible enemies position?

Its logical to me because im not just a vehicle whore, i love the close quarters euphoria that gives me, the other day I killed Neo in a corner (D pearl market, too many blind spots) and he ask me that how did i know he was there I just respond “I didn’t” because you always have to look out for the corners, where the enemy would be. As I said, its logical to me.

DjGrouch

Donator
Doesn't matter what I say, or what many other people say about anything that relates to 3rd party agencies. Me explaining that video, or Krow's, or anyone else's for that matter will never change his mind and that is okay. He is entitled to his opinion. I obviously pointed out that Pilot and Krow have cheated in the past and he just looked right over it. There is NOTHING he can do about it though--- other than just be constantly pissed off, I guess. Unless I guess you somehow bribe Bz or other server owners to take down the 3rd party plug ins, or mafia as you call it. Or you can rent your own server and good luck getting it populated and banning every individual person that has cheated after you alone record, review, and ultimately ban.
So ultimately, if you don't like it, you can go play 2042 or another game for that matter...or you can just stay mad.