Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Appeal your BF4 bans here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I do not see you on the ban list, matriix. You should be good to go.

Stun-LA

-bZ- Member
Hi BZ guys!  I got banned for TK because I'm a 320 noob and I played too much in one day apparently.  If I could get unbaned I would much appreciate it and maybe I'll switch to a rifle with actual bullets.  Thanks,

It happened again !! cant believe this !! having a bad day i guess ..Team Kill ban  ..Sorry will have to be more selective with my shots dont want to bother you guys so much ..

Hi. Admin, Banzore  Bf4 metro server ban me. reason for Teamkiling... It was a very enjoyable game to play here. Would you remove. Thank you... Bf4 Name: Ghostgrey_b

Hello Admin, I was banned for griefing on one of your conquest servers. I was unaware that I was griefing anyone and when i was banned I was using the AA to shoot down enemy aircraft.

Hi there.  johnfriendzone. I was a dick. I admit it. I'd like to extend a heartfelt apology to jell1n who I'm sure is 100% legit but I'm just a hater. 

Hello guys, how you doing? 

Was playing a few minutes ago on yours server (BF4), and without explanation, was banned with the following message: Prior Bans. 

Honestly do not understand why the ban. Not disrespected anyone!

Play daily in the CMW and rTr servers and never had problems. I've played several times in you and also never had a problem. Can you tell me what happened? 

Just before the ban one player complained of hackers in the game. I really had a high KDR in the match, but that does not always happen! Was lucky, and I already have some experience in games of this genre. 

The battlereport departure was this: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/525398117646652800/187476623/

I'm disgusted with those who use hack and would never do that. If you want, you can even spend a teamviewer on my PC. 

I would ask that you revise my banishment. 

I thank the attention and apologize for any inconvenience. 

Bye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey this is Johnfriendzone. My ban was lifted but I'm being hit by punkbuster whenever I join the server. Do I have to appeal with them now?

I will donate up to 1000$ assuming you unban me, and remove djkey2008 from his Admin position. This guy is a power abusing a**hole who makes the game a pain for anyone not in his "exclusive" club.

Thank you for your time.  

PS: I was banned for accidental TKs

Money first, then the trade...

(and who is djkey2008?)
Haha I promise you I'm good for it mate. You guys run a good server, just got a few asshole's who think they're king. I'm certain you have access to my email, so add me on Google+ and we can chat there more privately.  Would love to fund the servers and I've got quite the discretionary fund.

Also you're in Beaumont? I'm in Dallas!

Always_wipes you can talk to me about this on teamspeak, banzore.ts.nfoservers.com  psw: bzwelcome

sent you a private message

Hey Jackson we spoke on the phone about my ban. Its lifted but I'm getting this now and I don't know how to get it removed if you could help me out.

ERROR

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'johnfriendzone' ... Prior Kick/Ban

RECONNECTEA HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.