Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Appeal your BF4 bans here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I do not see you on the ban list. Please try rejoining.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Found your ban, but PBBans is down at the moment. We will have to cross-check your guid to check for PB bans. This is what the reason was initially. We will get back to you shortly.

dont remember why she was banned, dont know why the reason was GUID, not a ban reason i put usually. She is currently being watched on bf4 db, I will lift the ban and will be watching. 

I am posting, requesting to have ban lifted for team killing from BanZore.com 24/7 Hardcore Metro / Op Locker #1200 tickets

BF4 In Game Name  JCassani    Date of Ban. 12/21/14 2:15PM appox.... 

I am a frequent player on your server, and will make every effort to play more carefully.

I have several friends who play here, and would like to continue playing on your server.

Thank you for considering my request

JCassani

John Cassani

b10dub i dont see you on the ban list either, both might have been tk auto bans, which might have been cleared already. let me know if you still get a ban message

My in game name is salci_fufu_mamae and ive been banned for a while have no idea why.

I didnt know there was a website and forums etc to talk to admins so friend just told me now lol

Ive been banned for like 6 months i think and literally have no idea why

Can anyone tell me and if possible unban me?

thanks appreciate ur guys time

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
It may have been from a previous title. We often check pbbans and vacbanned for previous bans. This could be why.

Status
Not open for further replies.