Appeal your BF4 bans here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
W

w0werz

banzore.com 24/7 HC Metro/Op Lock/Pearl Market #1200... don't know what i was banned for.. "Perm" Bz-Jackson

W

w0werz

i been bf4 for a while.. im ranked high.. and have not been banned by any cheat system..

W

w0werz

lol are you serious? its called aiming...  and the last time i check if i were using an "aimbot" everything would be 100...

i don't have any problems playing on other servers and "fairfight" doesn't ban me from servers..

IGN: daRussianman

Time of play and Server: July 24, 2016 around 330pm EST /  BanZore.com HC Conquest ALL Maps#Vote#Fast Vehicle Spawn#

I got banned for getting sniper head-shots at over 600 yards. Went 11-1 for before I was kicked. I'm going for Marksman Ribbons for the Gold Recon Assignment so I'm purposefully sniping at large ranges to make it easier to get the ribbons.Banned.PNG.780912320fe1fe2cf24bfda47a372e7f.PNG

anticlimactic1

-bZ- Member
IGN: daRussianman

Time of play and Server: July 24, 2016 around 330pm EST /  BanZore.com HC Conquest ALL Maps#Vote#Fast Vehicle Spawn#

I got banned for getting sniper head-shots at over 600 yards. Went 11-1 for before I was kicked. I'm going for Marksman Ribbons for the Gold Recon Assignment so I'm purposefully sniping at large ranges to make it easier to get the ribbons.View attachment 3887

Here is a video of you shooting through bushes.

That's ridiculous. That's not what my screen looked like at all. You must have started spectating after the bushes were blown up so they reset for the spectator. Look at my profile and stats, I'm obviously not a hacker. That's the silliest thing ever. I enjoy your server and would not hack on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.