Donator

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I like it!

My only suggestions...

Change the, "Six Server's spread out...."

1. There is no apostrophe in "servers".
2. We may have more or less servers in the future. While we have six now, it may go up or down, and then the video would not reflect reality. A more open-ended sentence would have more meaning for a longer time and allow us more flexibility.
3. It may be one game or many games, but three games is just what we have right now. See point two above.

I suggest something along the lines of, "A community of gamers decades in the making...", "With a host of servers and games under under our banner..." "This is Banzore", or "We are Banzore".

While this is completely a stylistic critique, while I definitely like the action, I would interject more action "cut scenes" during the opening text along with the guys with scopes. Maybe some of those action scenes cut in between the guys standing there in between the text, if that makes sense. Just really short action cuts 1/2 to 1.5 seconds long.

Otherwise, I thought it was cool. I liked the cut between the music dropping and the action hitting. Nice segue.

Renzo

Donator
I like it!

My only suggestions...

Change the, "Six Server's spread out...."

1. There is no apostrophe in "servers".
2. We may have more or less servers in the future. While we have six now, it may go up or down, and then the video would not reflect reality. A more open-ended sentence would have more meaning for a longer time and allow us more flexibility.
3. It may be one game or many games, but three games is just what we have right now. See point two above.

I suggest something along the lines of, "A community of gamers decades in the making...", "With a host of servers and games under under our banner..." "This is Banzore", or "We are Banzore".

While this is completely a stylistic critique, while I definitely like the action, I would interject more action "cut scenes" during the opening text along with the guys with scopes. Maybe some of those action scenes cut in between the guys standing there in between the text, if that makes sense. Just really short action cuts 1/2 to 1.5 seconds long.

Otherwise, I thought it was cool. I liked the cut between the music dropping and the action hitting. Nice segue.

Thanks man, like I said in the meeting (you weren't there for it), the text and how plain it looks was just added in for the meeting. When I get all the footage and stuff in there is when I would take the time to tweek it all up. But I really want to thank you for your criticisms. :)

we are always adding servers and there is more than just that, that people play, such as new server is up for arma, trying to put in the exile mod in on that, we got people that are playing LOL, PR, squad, GTA, WOW, ect ect.

Sean_Guy262

-bZ- Member
Donator
It would be really cool to include some tow/TV footage from Vegetaa and I. Unfortunately I don't have the space to record and store videos... is it possible for someone to spectate us for a match or two?

Popas13

-bZ- Member
This entire thread needs to be moved to the "Report Hacks" thread. Look at all of this evidence gathered in one place.