Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BF V

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
I had 3 guys at one wedding this past weekend come and tell me to buy this game.
One guy would not shut up about the graphics.
So Friday I will be buying this game.
Is there a ton of servers to choose from?

-bZ-Outlaw

-bZ- Member
Donator
theyre all dice servers but its pretty easy to find a game online, no hardcore but that doesnt take away from the fun, i really like it and it feels a lot more like battlefield than BF1

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I might get it it on sale.

Erry1stolemyname

-bZ- Member
I had 3 guys at one wedding this past weekend come and tell me to buy this game.
One guy would not shut up about the graphics.
So Friday I will be buying this game.
Is there a ton of servers to choose from?
Lots.

I just use the matchmaking feature, always get a good server.

Essentially pick the mode you want, then grip it and rip it.

I hope that private/rented/etc servers will be available.

Any word if bZ is going to host their own server? or is it too soon to tell?

Also - I applied to join the in-game bZ platoon, but I need to get approved.

bothesenuts

-bZ- Member
This game is great except this is literally how every game I have played ends up. These dice severs have terrible balancing issues considering this gasme literally just came out it should not be like this.Battlefield V Screenshot 2018.11.23 - 18.35.36.25.png

Erry1stolemyname

-bZ- Member
There is no hardcore, but the damage in softcore is (in my opinion) closer to the damage in hardcore compared to other iterations of Battlefield.
Very true. They'll probably release hardcore at a later date, same with public servers...hopefully.

This game is great except this is literally how every game I have played ends up. These dice severs have terrible balancing issues considering this gasme literally just came out it should not be like this.View attachment 6033
completely agree, I've noticed that there's a lot of map balancing issues when I play Grand Operations where attackers/defenders have a clear advantage over the other team. I don't mind it though, gives you that meat-grinder feel.

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
We are ready to get a server as soon as we can...I plan to buy the game once we rent a server...
Right now between BF4 seeding, PUBG and ROE I simply haven't found extra time to play something else.
I have the week off and once I get all my to do's done I plan to buy something new and play.
I am really torn between getting BF V first or Fallout 76.

TwoTabs

-bZ- Member
Donator
It is probably on sale because no one thought it was going to be good and haven't bought it yet. I personally think the game is great!

Popas13

-bZ- Member
OK... I have played for a couple of days and I have the official verdict on BFV.

Everyone needs to buy it and we will need to play it. The game is very good. The new revive system is wonderful. There is no nade spamming going on. The guns are great. The only core is hard enough. It is two shots to kill in the body for a sniper one in the head. Three shots to kill for lmg's or smg's, 3 or 4 with a pistol. The spotting system works well too. It plays very well, and some of the maps are very large. There are some great city maps. This is a must own. Totally different and better than BF1 in every way except the servers, which are all EA. I don't know what changes are due on that end, but as of now, it is very playable and a great squad based game.

Erry1stolemyname

-bZ- Member
OK... I have played for a couple of days and I have the official verdict on BFV.

Everyone needs to buy it and we will need to play it. The game is very good. The new revive system is wonderful. There is no nade spamming going on. The guns are great. The only core is hard enough. It is two shots to kill in the body for a sniper one in the head. Three shots to kill for lmg's or smg's, 3 or 4 with a pistol. The spotting system works well too. It plays very well, and some of the maps are very large. There are some great city maps. This is a must own. Totally different and better than BF1 in every way except the servers, which are all EA. I don't know what changes are due on that end, but as of now, it is very playable and a great squad based game.

Definitely agree. The revive system (especially the 'buddy revive' from squad mates that aren't medics) is great, no more instant revives which means you aren't getting a bunch of medics behind a bunch of campers constantly reviving people.

Spotting system is awesome, you can no longer just shoot at little red triangles everywhere, gotta actually look.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the attrition system where you don't regen health all the way to 100%, but it makes things more interesting and should create more of a teamplay aspect - should, I still get passed over by dumb medics.

Popa is 100% on the nade spam, that's gone. You can't get grenades/panzerfaust ammo/rifle grenade ammo from ammo packs and crates, and explosives don't do as much as damage as they did in previous titles.

I just really hope they fix how strong bombers are, and how weak AA is.