Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BF4 Server Rules (2020)

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
when did you start banning for c4 flying hover have played on your servers for a long time
It's been strongly enforced for at least the last two years.
I vaguely remember reading complaints from over 3 years ago that may have led to your misunderstanding.

In most situations, it is best to use common sense.

We do not typically police emblems, BA on the other hand does for toxic emblems (Racist or NAZI related).
If someone reports for an emblem BA bans for, I usually submit the evidence to them.

We do ban for the flying hovercraft glitch.

Roof glitching is case by case, on hardcore it isn't very common to see as you cannot launch vehicles with C4.
It usually also depends on the method used to achieve such a location.

We don't tolerate glitching into walls.
Okay, it was a question of curiosity cause I do see some Explicit emblems after I get taken out and figured to ask, But other than Racist or Nazi emblems, would there be anything else emblem wise to keep an eye out for?

ok well there are other servers... sadly i was wrongfully accused and now must wrongfully suffer
Correct there are others server. But you will hard press to find, quality servers that are not admined properly, have a high number of quality players, or several other things make a GREAT BF4 server.
2nd, BZ holds down a LOT of servers, so filter those out, and you find even less.

I am not really sure you understand the ban, temp ban thing.
I assume you were warned before ban.
So, anyone that would be in the wrong is you.

For either non comprehension or stupidity? Which is it?

Correct there are others server. But you will hard press to find, quality servers that are not admined properly, have a high number of quality players, or several other things make a GREAT BF4 server.
2nd, BZ holds down a LOT of servers, so filter those out, and you find even less.

I am not really sure you understand the ban, temp ban thing.
I assume you were warned before ban.
So, anyone that would be in the wrong is you.

For either non comprehension or stupidity? Which is it?
nope only got 2 warning and stopped after that then was banned