Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BF4 Server Rules (2020)

Frank Castle

-bZ- Member
Perma ban from banzore servers.
Not EA, but services like battlefield.agency will ban you if you are found doing it. You can appeal once but why get in trouble?
Just dont glitch.
Most servers also runs battlefield.agency plug-in.

Perma ban from banzore servers.
Not EA, but services like battlefield.agency will ban you if you are found doing it. You can appeal once but why get in trouble?
Just dont glitch.
Most servers also runs battlefield.agency plug-in.
I didn't know that was a thing. Thanks for the clarification, I'll make sure to avoid it in future and let others know as well. Cheers

Quick question for the uncap rule.

Yesterday, on BZ1, Gulf map.. The carrier side had no flags, but 3-5 recon players, Lazing and suaving enemy uncap as aircraft were taking off.
As well as soon as players were hopping into armor or transport vehicles to leave uncap.

What or where is the clearance around that uncap to engage players leaving it. I understand if you shoot or maybe above a certain ceiling limit.

Clearly they were doing it, I believe most of the round, according to the on going chat as I jump onto server.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I assume the carrier team had no flags, yet they were lazing the runway?

This would not be allowed, unfortunately you cannot see your own teams uncap very easily, they enemy can see colorized vs greyed out portions of the map.
Uncap is usually a cube, if an aircraft gains enough altitude to the point where they can see the whole map, they’re fair game.

As for any other time, as soon as someone crosses into the non greyed out portion of the map if they spawned in uncap, they are fair game.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
What or where is the clearance around that uncap to engage players leaving it. I understand if you shoot or maybe above a certain ceiling limit.

It's best to stay away from uncap I guess. I end up in a continuous loop if I go to kill someone in uncap.

It starts with me killing the enemy AA. Well, in the meantime a tank or two, a helicopter, whatever, spawned and is now engaging me. If I turn away from them (in uncap) I turn my back to the enemy and is easier to kill, so I don't.

I am now stuck forever engaging shit in the enemy uncap. Enemy players proceed to mald hard, but I don't have another viable option than to stay and fight.

TL;DR: Just don't engage the enemy in uncap

It's best to stay away from uncap I guess. I end up in a continuous loop if I go to kill someone in uncap.

It starts with me killing the enemy AA. Well, in the meantime a tank or two, a helicopter, whatever, spawned and is now engaging me. If I turn away from them (in uncap) I turn my back to the enemy and is easier to kill, so I don't.

I am now stuck forever engaging shit in the enemy uncap. Enemy players proceed to mald hard, but I don't have another viable option than to stay and fight.

TL;DR: Just don't engage the enemy in uncap

Joining server(on the winning side) in about the last 150 or so tics.
I spawned away from the uncap, D maybe, and I assume some of my teammates were getting locked onto immediately getting into aircraft and vehicles in the uncap.
Enemy had no flags, and most of team chat was saying it was recon and engineers, locking onto and shooting into the uncap.
I was just wondering at what point on Gulf, or any over watch position into/on a enemy uncap, are you free to engaged the exiting vehicle or aircraft.

Backside top of E buildings, they were not engaging anyone else but the uncap, from chat response(By the score joining didnt really matter) it was happening most of the round.

Muff after having you explain what tactics you use and why you use them near and in the uncap, I better understand how and why you do it.
Away from you, i think most people that are complaining about some one camping in the AA in the uncap, its more along the lines, that they are not effectively engaging air targets. While attempting to help defend the team properly.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
In most situations, it is best to use common sense.

We do not typically police emblems, BA on the other hand does for toxic emblems (Racist or NAZI related).
If someone reports for an emblem BA bans for, I usually submit the evidence to them.

We do ban for the flying hovercraft glitch.

Roof glitching is case by case, on hardcore it isn't very common to see as you cannot launch vehicles with C4.
It usually also depends on the method used to achieve such a location.

We don't tolerate glitching into walls.