Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BF4 Server Rules (2020)

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
We require video evidence to handle complaints, there is great value in the context.

Requiring video evidence also prevents situations where an individual is seeking an unjust punishment towards a player they may not like.

It is unfortunate that you have chosen not to put forth a slight bit of more effort, we appreciate all of our players who help us keep the servers alive and orderly.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
13 seems pretty chill to me. Lots of runnin and gunnin but not a lot of cheetin from what I see.

One player there suggested to me in chat that our bans are not necessarily applying to 13 like they do on other servers. Passing that along.

I have a question about (2: ATTACKING UNCAP IS NOT ALLOWED (Conquest Only)) when and in which cases attacking the enemy base is allowed?

I write about it because I just had a situation where I entered the base to repair a tank, I was attacked by a helicopter, when I respawned the helicopter was still attacking my base so...
what is allowed and what is not. I didn't run because I was curious what would happen.

This should be specify it very precisely in the rules of BZ servers, because such situations happen very often on BZ24 when the weaker team is pushed back to the base and mercilessly massacred.

I also mean that many players from the attacked base just leave the server, during the game because it's not fun when you can't leave the base, and never come back. that's why BZ 24 is empty all the time.

I remember the times when it was hard to join the BZ24 server because it was full of players all the time

Last edited:

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
If you shoot while in your own uncap you are fair game. If you return to uncap after engaging in the fight, you are fair game. If you use equipment (mortars, c4,UCAVs, MAVs, ect) while in your own uncap, you are fair game.
If the enemy captures all of the flags, they are allowed to advance upon your uncap. As soon as your team starts to recapture a flag (it turns blue / blinks blue) they must disengage.

The player would be in violation of our rules since it was a fresh spawn when he killed you while sitting atop C.

TO AN ADMIN: Sharpboot said that we can stay all game in the UNCAP (main base) and shoots from there and that !rules #2 prove it? so what about please?

EDIT: OK! TY! BigBadBagOfSwag said the same thing, so you can stay in your uncap all the facking game... I dont knew that... :(

Last edited:
Hello, I was reprimanded for saying a prohibited word in chat. I do not negate or challenge the reprimand/"chat point" penalty, I said it. However, I would like to ask if I could know in more detail what leads one to have a lower or higher "chat score". I generally do not aim to be toxic but will jokefully curse at players I am familiar with. Should I be worried? I believe the "chat score" or "chat rep" when in reprimanded me was -19 or something..... Thank you.

(Full disclaimer on what I roughly I said: I asked if someone's (religious deity name) would smite them if they had a cookie during (religious holiday). It was not meant in ill will.

I merely wish to know if I need to modify my usage of curse words, even jokefully to not eventually run afoul with the apparent chat score system. Thanks, UnoDosi.

Last edited:

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
There is a reputation system ingame, engaging our automatic language filter issues a punish point.
Punish points or bans will lower your reputation by a significant degree. Try not to engage the filter again, you were not banned this time but repeated offenses carry a hefty punishment.

Thank you, I will be sure not to engage the filter.

Does non-warned language impact my punish points and eventually result in a ban? (Like if I say "F you bobby" to a friend. not trying to ask for what words are filtered just if I should refrain from joke-ful cursing. I understand toxicity/politics will result in issue. )

OKNewPlan

Donator
What if the driver of a vehicle gets out of a vehicle for a few seconds to blow up a mine or something and someone takes their vehicle. Is that griefing?

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
If it is a flag spawn vehicle and you are no longer on the flag it spawn at, I would issue a punish point for vehicle theft if you ask him/her to get out and they do not.
It's hard to prove it's intentionally, most of the time it is an accident. The punish point would help to show a pattern if it were to occur again.

Sometimes, individuals may have chat disabled, not speak english so more often than not they are eventually issued a temporary ban in hopes that they come to appeal so they understand what the issue is and to be more careful.

Frank Castle

-bZ- Member
Question: Is using the C4 flying hovercraft glitch bannable? I read through everything here and I didn't see anything on it.
Yes, dont do it in here or in any other servers.
Just dont do glitches in general.