Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BF4 Server_HC_24/7 Operation Locker - Changelog & Feedback

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Has there been any consideration into maybe putting in a few different maps of different game modes and some of the less popular maps that are not played on allmaps? Just thought that could be something to try.

DON'T BREAK ALLMAPS

SMRose1990

Donator
Exactly, break the infantry server instead!

I can see this thread was initiated in 2013, so 5 years ago, and I do not know any current banZore server running only Locker 24/7, but now there is the server running Locker, Metro and Pearl 24/7, so I am assuming that the server that used to be only Locker in 2013 was changed into this one with 3 maps in the rotation.

Anyway, I just wanted to give a suggestion for the Locker/Metro/Pearl server: as Metro is a little less balanced than the other maps and is included twice in each rotation, my suggestion is that a team that played as RU in one Metro round should be assigned to US in the next Metro round.

I have played a lot in this server already, and I noticed that if I don't change teams, I am always on the same side in Metro. I believe it would help better balance the server if teams were swapped from one Metro round to the next.

Hardersoft

-bZ- Member
Donator
I can see this thread was initiated in 2013, so 5 years ago, and I do not know any current banZore server running only Locker 24/7, but now there is the server running Locker, Metro and Pearl 24/7, so I am assuming that the server that used to be only Locker in 2013 was changed into this one with 3 maps in the rotation.

Anyway, I just wanted to give a suggestion for the Locker/Metro/Pearl server: as Metro is a little less balanced than the other maps and is included twice in each rotation, my suggestion is that a team that played as RU in one Metro round should be assigned to US in the next Metro round.

I have played a lot in this server already, and I noticed that if I don't change teams, I am always on the same side in Metro. I believe it would help better balance the server if teams were swapped from one Metro round to the next.

I think you should put away your MAV and kill people like a man, the way I do. By camping the spawn beacons. :)