Be part of something great, join today!

BF4 Server_HC_24/7 Operation Locker - Changelog & Feedback

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Bad link janinja.

willister

-bZ- Member
We should update the "our hardline server is preordered" message to something about it being up now (something like "our hardline server is live! search Banzore.."). I think that goes for both servers but I'm in metro right now and just noticed it.

willister

-bZ- Member
Yeah, seems like it's getting a lot better reception this time around. Nice to see a bit more variety and activity on that server again.

Would like to ask to add a few chain link maps (just for a few days or an evening to see how its received). They are very linear. the game mode forces the maps to play more in the style of a locker/metro (just wider, generally). Im sure the Pearl Market guys will love it since it will allow them to camp and mortar just as much with allowing the run and guns like myself to mix it up a bit with the scenery. Just some ideas for the last month or so of good BF4.

Popas13

-bZ- Member
This server is too much of a pain in the ass. It doesn't get filled up, and drops out to basically nothing throughout the day. Weekends are better than weekdays, which are fucking dead. Kill this bitch. Add the maps to the All Maps rotation, and let's keep on trucking. Members who complain about this, can speak up, and commit to seeding this ugly bitch.
My two cents. I'm a BF1 player, but I will do my part for the club every now and again, which includes seeding the BF4 servers from time to time. Seeding Metro is shitty, and hard to do.

Vegetaa01

Donator
It seems to be full by 3-4pm CT everyday from what I can see. Mixing Metro maps with All maps would be like mixing Rootbeer with Lemonade. It would cause a huge mess. If the server only managed to get to per say, 40 players tops for a week straight it might be time to consider lowering the population. It's still very popular just has a player base that seems to get on later in the afternoon with a lot returning to get their Hardcore mode fix since BF1 does not have it yet, at least according to the pubs. Overall it's doing great with a new BF series being launched. Just needs more seeders in the afternoon vs early in the morning.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Not that I play BF4 anymore, especially the metro/locker server, but having said that, I would rather have two 32 slot servers vs one 64 slot server. It's just more fun.

Popas13

-bZ- Member
Dude I was totally wrong, there are six people in que. It is 10:30 on a Friday, but still.

It still is empty during the week, but I was under the impression that it was broken.

Last edited:
Hey guys, love the server. Play here a lot. Just something I noticed lately. Lot of political bullshit. Guy named "TrumpSucksDick" was on either this server, or the other one. Just causing a lot of trouble. Election's over. Anyway we could get back to playing BF4?

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
We try to watch out for that crap when it gets out of hand. Use the !report feature when/if it does.

SMRose1990

Donator
Has there been any consideration into maybe putting in a few different maps of different game modes and some of the less popular maps that are not played on allmaps? Just thought that could be something to try.