Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BF4 Server_HC_Most Maps-Changelog and Feedback

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
In this case, I think we should warn/kick snipers too. I can never find them, there's no good way to get to them, and they always go like 5-0.

willister

-bZ- Member
It should be the same across the board imo. The uncap is for spawning, figuring out what's going on and heading out. It's not a haven for people that can't hang on the battlefield.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
The game has plenty of rules already. I think asking the people to get out of the uncap is sufficient. Staying in the uncap is not glitching, not hacking, and not cheating. It's just a dick thing to do. Kind of like mortaring from the uncap, sniping from the uncap, spawn camping and base raping. We don't have rules against anything accept glitching, hacking, stat padding and cheating; those are EA rules of engagement.

I think if we start making little rules here and there, we start adding more. Once we have to send people to our website to read the rules, because nobody knows what they are anymore, it gets silly and we're doing it wrong. We pride ourselves on running a server without little rinky-dink rules. That's how we managed to get so many repeat players on our server, and I for one would like to keep it that way.

We can certainly discuss it further at future meetings, but for now, this is not a rule.

-bZ-Outlaw

-bZ- Member
Donator
well the only rule is to not be a dick, and if using the AA from the spawn considered a dick thing to do why cant these people be dealt with?

on one match we had the team of the AA user telling us to kick him because they thought he was being a dick too.

im not in any way saying that people should be kicked or banned, not even saying that more rules need to be added, but when people start doing things sometimes players start leaving because its hard to deal with the AA if youre an average player.

idk thats just my opinion lol

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
The "don't be a dick rule" is meant to be subjective. We can apply it to any situation we want. Generally speaking, we want to apply it to players that are making people leave the server. If somebody is doing something to cause people to go elsewhere (i.e. griefing, excessive TK'ing), then we are well within our rights to ask the guy to leave with our boot in his ass. But if he's just playing in a fashion that we don't like, and is NOT causing people to leave the server, then I don't see what we're trying to accomplish, aside from giving people ammunition to accuse us of admin abuse.

So to sum up, the "don't be a dick rule" is applied to people that make others leave the server. If the guy in the uncap is doing that, then I think we should 1) ask him to stop, 2) kill or warn him, 3) kick him. ONLY if people are leaving the server because of him.

I would also apply this to base rapers. If you are spawn camping the main base of the other team, and it's causing people to leave, you will be 1) asked to stop, 2) killed/warned, 3) kicked from the server.

We want people to play how they want, but not at the expense of emptying our server.

-bZ-Outlaw

-bZ- Member
Donator
oh no man, i get all that. actually thats how i felt the dont be a dick rule stood in the first place.

changed all maps to the new maps for the time being, apparently a ton of people have been leaving when a vote came to a old map (sometimes there was no new map to vote for) so giving this a wirl so far its doing very well currently 8 people in que

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Right on!

I think these maps are far better than China Rising, because we didn't have a glitch when that came out.

I also noticed the other night that there were very few servers, if any at all, that were running only SA in hardcore. It's our niche baby!

Hey can you guys toss in some of the snow maps? I know Im a total noob cause I don't remember the names but they are a riot and seem to draw a crowd on other servers.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
We have a certain core set of maps and do rotate the others in on a monthly basis. We have hammerhead in now as a snow map