BF4 Server_HC_Most Maps-Changelog and Feedback

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Is Shanghai still crashing?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

OMEGAC

-bZ- Member
Rogue transmission and also Shanghi i see a lot of peeps leaving and during these maps. I hope they also fix the sound related issues on a few of the maps. Other than that i love the server and wish it would stay up more then a few rounds. I really hope that EA/Dice Fix this mess.

T4gUr1t

-bZ- Member
Was online last night when Lancang Dam hit the rotation....The map was still very laggy and everyone was having issues playing, I ended up doing a !nextmap and notified Jackson....Siege of Shanghai was the next map but unfortunatly the computer crashed was unable to see how the map played out.

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
BF4 version R7Nov 06 2013 12:21:58 AM PT BF4 server version R7 (88472) has been released and DICE told us to deploy it immediately, so we are applying it to your server now.

This version is said to fix admin.say, improve vars.preset, fix a problem with player GUIDs not showing, and fix some server crashing.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
BF4 version R7Nov 06 2013 12:22:18 AM PT BF4 server version R7 (88472) has been released and DICE told us to deploy it immediately, so we are applying it to your server now.

This version is said to fix admin.say, improve vars.preset, fix a problem with player GUIDs not showing, and fix some server crashing.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
This is significant.

A ddos attack is a serious offense, is actually a criminal offense in many states, and sucks dick. The concept of ddos'ing a server, just does not compute for me, because it just ruins the game for everyone, and nobody can play.

Anyway, someone ddos'd us, and fucking NFO stopped it! I was on the server at this time, and I experienced almost nothing. There was some lag, but the server just kept rocking.

This type of attack generall results in a total server shutdown, but ours did not. I am thouroughly impressed.

I hope you enjoy the server.

(D)DoS attack against your serviceNov 10 2013 12:38:14 AM PT Our system detected a (D)DoS against your service at this time, described as 'a UDP-based DRDoS through DNS servers', and added a filter to our router to block it for about 3 weeks.

Depending on the size and characteristics of the attack, and the nature of your software, you may or may not have seen effects from the attack before it was filtered.

Most attacks are spoofed (use random fake IPs). This means that it is not possible to examine the traffic and determine the attacker. We will likely not be able to provide further information on this attack.

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
BF4 version R8

Nov 12 2013 02:06:00 AM PT

BF4 server version R8 (89702) has been released and DICE told us to deploy it immediately, so we are applying it to your server now.

This new version does not appear to be designed to directly address crashing or performance issues, which are the most common complaints that we hear about BF4 right now.

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
BF4 version R10

Nov 14 2013 04:50:42 AM PT BF4 server version R10 (90519) has been sent to us and DICE has asked us to deploy it immediately, so we're in the process of applying it to all servers now.

BF4 version R9

Nov 14 2013 01:55:51 AM PT BF4 server version R9 (90165) has been sent to us and will be rolled out to all servers slightly after 2am PST/4am CST/5am EST/10am UTC, concurrent with a Blaze/Battlelog maintenance event. At that time, you will see your server go offline briefly. You will be able to reconnect after EA's maintenance has been completed.

added server kill messages, lets people know who is on a kill streak, congratz them on stupid shit like that shows knife, defib, roadkill, and repair took kills, first blood...all that jaz

I noticed that your admin automatically announces messages when a melee kill is earned.

Some of the messages portray rape as a positive and good thing.

I've met a lot of women who have been raped, and I find this completely disgusting.

I'll never be playing on a server associated with Banzore Gaming again, and I'll be writing a letter to DICE about this. I'll also be writing letters to a few journalists at gaming sites.

The fact that your organization could ever think this kind of behavior is acceptable is very disappointing.