Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BF4 Server_HC_Most Maps-Changelog and Feedback

thanks hillbill

Wiz

-bZ- Member
maybe 1 server could have been left alone so the people that don't have premium could have played we have lost people and action on servers

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
The Locker server only runs Locker. It should not have been effected by the China Rising release.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
NFO/DICE dropped the ball yesterday

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
BF4 server version R15 (96245) has been sent to us and DICE said that they will most likely have us begin deploying it at 12:00 UTC (4am PST / 7am EST), timed to match the release of a new client patch. When it is deployed, you should see your server briefly go offline.

Dec 9 PC Game Update Notes

-Fixed one of the most frequently occurring client crashes

-Fixed broken collision on containers with open doors. The bug previously made grenades bounce back even though the doors were open.

-Fixed a bug in Defuse mode where defenders could win the round by killing all the attackers without disarming the bomb, if the bomb was disarmed in the previous round.

-Miscellaneous stability fixes further reducing the number of client crashes

-Fixed side gunner jitter when aiming in attack boats & transport helicopters

-Fixed some instances of frame rate drops when shooting at large Levolution objects after they have been destroyed (like the radar dish on Rogue Transmission)

-Fixed broken aiming for passengers on the China Rising dirt bike

-Fixed a bug where the sound when capturing a flag was not playing correctly

-Removed a bug that would double save during MP round transition and SP level transition. This fix will reduce the occurrence of corrupted save files.

R15 Server Update Notes

-Various server side crash fixes, including the top seen crashes on R14

-Activated the reservedSlotsList.aggressiveJoin command that enables VIP players and server administrators directly joining full servers

-Client patch compatibility to make servers compatible with the Dec 09 client update

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Did we make a decision to kick people that are operating an AA in their mains?

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I guess there is one map (Zavod, I think) where an AA can sit in main and own everything in the air and everything on the ground at B, but it's really hard to take it out.

Personally, I don't consider it a glitch, and don't think we should kick for it, but maybe we should take a vote on it.

willister

-bZ- Member
You can do that on Lancang and Golmud and to some extent Hainan. I've also been reading about people complaining about the same issue with Caspian and either Firestorm or Oman, I forget which since I don't have those yet lol. With how OP the MAA currently is, it really isn't fair to allow someone to sit in the uncap. Most people that sit back there will end up sitting in the MAA for the entire round cause there's no effective way to take them out (Zavod is probably the second best example of this after Lancang). Other maps usually don't suffer from the same issue simply due to the MAA not spawning in the uncap (Rogue Transmission, Paracel Storm) or in the case of Dawnbreaker, there's plenty of buildings to provide cover. There's also the occasional douchnozzle that will just sit in the uncap and not do shit. They'll go like 5-0 having sat in the MAA in the uncap for the entire round. Anyway, that's my two cents. I'm all for not allowing people to sit in the uncap. Obviously kicking shouldn't be the first resort, but if they're repeated offenders after warning them not to, I don't think a kick is unreasonable.