Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BF4 Server_HC_Most Maps-Changelog and Feedback

Wiz

-bZ- Member
wow 4 realz never knew that....rape I think is bad....raping in a gamin by killin everyone is not the same.... not even in context...... I hope you have better things to do....then cry to us about server messages? I don't think banzore put that in there?

Thanks for visiting server and soryr you took it to this extent......... focus it is only a GAME

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
Sounds like someone has had their booty hole played with before ????? 8O

Praslek2 , like Wiz said , being raped gaming is not quite the same as being rapesauced in RL. Try to relax a little , have some good time , enjoy video games.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Many of us have wives, girlfriends and daughters, and would never in our lives dream that rape could be an acceptable action or form of expression. However, in these types of video games in which we shoot, bomb, stab, maim and otherwise murder each other, there are certain expressions, albeit adolescent ones, that are ingrained in the culture. In the context of video games, "raping", "owning", and "murdering" are all very common expressions.

Surely, you don't think that "murdering" or "owning" people is good or positive in the real world either, do you? I surely hope not, or we would have to report you to the proper authorities.

Clearly, the automated message provided by some other coder has struck a chord with you, and you have seen fit to start a letter writing campaign decrying the use of this word in video games.

We wish you luck in all of your future endeavors.

Spartan

-bZ- Member
RapeCultureMuch? said:
I noticed that your admin automatically announces messages when a melee kill is earned.Some of the messages portray rape as a positive and good thing.

I've met a lot of women who have been raped, and I find this completely disgusting.

I'll never be playing on a server associated with Banzore Gaming again, and I'll be writing a letter to DICE about this. I'll also be writing letters to a few journalists at gaming sites.

The fact that your organization could ever think this kind of behavior is acceptable is very disappointing.
hahaha.. faggot

oh great we pissed off the side of him that got raped, now your gonna piss of the faggot side of him?! we are in for trouble now!

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
BF4 version R11

Nov 21 2013 12:17:49 AM PT BF4 server version R11 (91697) has been sent to us and DICE has asked us to deploy it immediately. We're in the process of packaging it up and will be sending it to all servers within approximately 30 minutes.

The easily-determinable public portions of the changelog (which is all we can provide at this time):

- Admins can no longer kick players on Official servers using PunkBuster

- The tickets can be set to up to 400 on Ranked servers (up from 200) and 500 on unranked servers

- The idle timeout can be set up to 86400 (24 hours) on Ranked and Unranked servers

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
Router reboot early in the morning on 12/3

Dec 02 2013 06:31:13 PM PT We are planning to reboot the router serving this location between 1:30am and 2:30am PST on December 3, in order to apply OS updates. If the maintenance goes smoothly, this will lead to a short connectivity loss for your service at this location, lasting approximately 2-5 minutes.

This is for the website /webhosting associated for the server , not sure if it will affect the actual game server or not.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I don't think it should. We would get a message for the servers otherwise.

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
Re: BF4 version R13

Dec 03 2013 03:39:16 AM PT

We have now finished applying BF4 version R13 to all servers. Our control panel has also been updated to fully support the four new maps and the new Air Superiority mode.

The update process took much longer than expected and there were a significant number of game server crashes while it was in progress, due to a one-time adjustment that we are making to how we deploy these servers in order to make them more stable. Please accept our apologies for the rocky start on this patch.

Update @ 3:41am PST:

We spoke a little too soon. Scripts are still running and making adjustments to some servers now. We expect for these to finish by 3:50am PST.

BF4 version R13 / China Rising DLC to be released

Dec 02 2013 10:38:36 PM PT BF4 server version R13 (94318), which contains the content for the China Rising DLC as well as some bugfixes, has been sent to us by DICE. They have asked us to release this at approximately the same time as the release of the DLC, at 10:00 UTC on December 3 (2am PST / 5am EST). At that time, you should see your server go offline while the update is applied, then come back online. It is likely that clients won't be able to connect after the server update until they are running the matching client-side patch.

We are still waiting for documentation updates so that we will be able to update our "Easy setup" page and admin daemon to support the new maps and game mode. We will make sure to adjust these as soon as we have it.

Shortly after the BF4 update release, we also will be performing a maintenance event in Seattle. This will cause our website to go offline briefly.