Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

-bZ- Flasks/Knives?

vetusvir

-bZ- CubaLike Forums Whore!
-bZ- Member
do you have a pic of the knife? i would like a folding knife w/ a clip. and the cost would be a biggy for me as well. the  laser only is ok with me. the goop is not needed is it?

YoshiBishi

-bZ- Code Monkey
Donator
do you have a pic of the knife? i would like a folding knife w/ a clip. and the cost would be a biggy for me as well. the  laser only is ok with me. the goop is not needed is it?
Most knives are a lot cheaper since they can just engrave it on the blade instead of having to apply a layer to burn on like the flask.  The reason he doesn't want to engrave the flask by itself is because it will make the metal weaker and possibly cause leaks!

Do you have a particular knife in mind?  I had a bunch of Smith and Wesson knives engraved for my groomsmen.

The cost will just be the cost of the knife + engraving + shipping.  I don't expect the knives to cost more than $5 to engrave, unless you are wanting some intricate design.

Last edited by a moderator:

vetusvir

-bZ- CubaLike Forums Whore!
-bZ- Member
i like cr8z the best. i'd get 2 plz.

cost?

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
If I'm going to buy a knife, I'd like it to be a good knife that will last a long time, hold its edge, and what not. The great thing about yoshi's engraver, is that he can engrave whatever is engraveable. Pick your poison, but I like quality shit.

T4gUr1t

-bZ- Member
If I'm going to buy a knife, I'd like it to be a good knife that will last a long time, hold its edge, and what not. The great thing about yoshi's engraver, is that he can engrave whatever is engraveable. Pick your poison, but I like quality shit.
I agree If you are going to purchase a knife you don't want something that is going to be crappy and bought from Walgreens or CVS. 

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Would it cost $35-40 for "-bZ-" on one side and the "skull" on the other?

-bZ- on the clip and the skull on the other side.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
That knife isn't even available yet. You can live a little while longer.

YoshiBishi

-bZ- Code Monkey
Donator
Would it cost $35-40 for "-bZ-" on one side and the "skull" on the other?

-bZ- on the clip and the skull on the other side.
So you want the engraving on the handle and not on the blade part?

The clip on that particular knife already says "Kershaw" on it.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I'm betting we can find a blank clip.

I don't think we should engrave the blade.