Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Bz1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Donator
Btw when I played on BZ1 with darksquare the last time I played on banzore, we were on the winning team and top 2 each game (maybe top 3 one game can't remember). It was boring bc it was just spawn camping them after taking all the flags. Most exciting parts of those games where when the opposing team took a flag with like 1 or 2 guys and we went there to kill them. Sitting and just killing them as they come out of spawn takes no skill so idk what you're on about pertaining to my original explanation and why you felt the need to try to belittle our skill

As I said:

The problem isn't always team stacking. 90% of the playerbase do not play by the rules (i.e playing flags in CQ) That is the issue

If the server is filled with noobs that don't play the game by the rules, it ain't gonna be a fun match

There were plenty of names I recognized playing as bz1.5 was down. Not filled with noobs BSS was there in full force like 5 of them on the other team as was some regulars from 1.5.

Try again.
As I said:

If the server is filled with noobs that don't play the game by the rules, it ain't gonna be a fun match

My point to make is that regardless of how good you are of you are capped out and try to leave spawn on BZ1, you gonna get boned 90% of the time. On BZ1.5 bc we actually want to make it fun we back off and let the opposing team take a flag or two before we push again. I see nothing wrong with this and it makes the server more balanced and fun for everyone, noobs and veterans alike.

My point to make is that regardless of how good you are of you are capped out and try to leave spawn on BZ1, you gonna get boned 90% of the time. On BZ1.5 bc we actually want to make it fun we back off and let the opposing team take a flag or two before we push again. I see nothing wrong with this and it makes the server more balanced and fun for everyone, noobs and veterans alike.
Yea, most maps have spawn set up to where once the team is pushed back, it is like shooting fish in a barrel. It is hard to make a comeback when the enemy has all the flags, even if you have better players on your team.

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
Such crap. We're in bz1 all the time, and even more now...it's nothing special. Y'all just try to make it special to feel special. Like I said before, the main issue I have is the maps that I don't play often. It has nothing to do with the players.
another Superman lie:

BZ1 play time 103 hours
BZ1.5 play time 1173 hours

Ahh in BZ 1 server all the time huh....farmer

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Donator
Translation: I only care about your opinion if I feel it fits my outlook. Lol

He is discussing an anecdote. If you had any braincells you would understand that anecdotes hold ZERO value in a discussion with strangers.

If you keep acting autistic, ignorant and as a person with special needs, I might not be able to withhold the ad hominems in my mind.

My favourite activity is arguing with retards online, but you are currently breaking the scale

another Superman lie:

BZ1 play time 103 hours

Well we were content in BZ24 with more hours than those combined but some idiot got rid of it. 1.5 is just where there is less queue so we go to that. 100 hours is a lot firdoc, no need to try to call someone out. We do play on bz1 and superman I'm assuming was saying recently bc of the servers taking shits we have been on bz1 more, not that it is our favorite server. You can read WHY bz1 is our less favored server though.

another Superman lie:

BZ1 play time 103 hours

Yea...I am in bz1 all the time. Did you not read the rest of my comment? Do you not realize 1.5 has been down for almost a week? Or that when both were up, bz1 has a queu of 5 to 10 people? 103 is still a lot of time, and you're overlooking that. My past comments about the "pro" players of bz1 going to 1.5 are still true. 1 is not exclusive. It's not a private party. But it definitely is more popular and there are just as many noobs there as there is at 1.5, probably even more.
I've explained this to you already and you conveniently ignore it to favor your headcanon: my group mostly went to 1.5 when bz24 went down because 1) less people, so we could all load in. 2) higher chance of playing siege, cause that is our favorite map.

He is discussing an anecdote. If you had any braincells you would understand that anecdotes hold ZERO value in a discussion with strangers.

If you keep acting autistic, ignorant and as a person with special needs, I might not be able to withhold the ad hominems in my mind.

My favourite activity is arguing with retards online, but you are currently breaking the scale
All of your arguments are anecdotes, some of the most fun games played are with noobs that don't know what they're doing. Being a gunner for a tank that is a noob and trying to keep them alive, helping them get better. Or pushing a flag in an LAV while 15 noobs on foot push with you like a cavalry charge while I'm typing "GO GO GO" in chat. You're arguments are very similar to mine, I just give examples while you just say your opinion likes it's the law

Follow the trail of the conversation. His comment was valid to consider and you're just trying to act smart.
You are withholding ad hominem attacks because you're truly a loser on the inside...it's just waiting for your self control to break so it can show itself.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Donator
Follow the trail of the conversation. His comment was valid to consider and you're just trying to act smart.
You are withholding ad hominem attacks because you're truly a loser on the inside...it's just waiting for your self control to break so it can show itself.

Who's the loser?

AutismPrime: The guy that griefs his whole team (and plays with a group of people, of which at least one of them is an active griefer,) actively ruining the game for a lot of people.

Or me? A guy that throws around a few naughty-words online?

-

Please ask me to add base or substance to my claims. I do think you might concede the facts presented as true. But as it is with all liars, they might contest proven facts.

Who's the loser?

AutismPrime: The guy that griefs his whole team (and plays with a group of people, of which at least one of them is an active griefer,) actively ruining the game for a lot of people.

Or me? A guy that throws around a few naughty-words online?

-

Please ask me to add base or substance to my claims. I do think you might concede the facts presented as true. But as it is with all liars, they might contest proven facts.
I don't "grief my whole team". Straight up lie. Only people I've griefed were those in the past that stole my vehicle or tked me. But the whole team? No.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Donator
I don't "grief my whole team". Straight up lie. Only people I've griefed were those in the past stole.my vehicle. But the whole team? No.

So your team is unaffected by lacking a friendly vehicle, or two? I mean, when you are busy teamkilling and disrupting your teammates gameplay. You did it with an important team asset ( a vehicle ). Does that not impact your team's ability to win?

I think it does. So you intentionally harm your team's chances to win, griefing the whole team, right?

I wouldn't want you on my team, or even in my game.

So your team is unaffected by lacking a friendly vehicle, or two? I mean, when you are busy teamkilling and disrupting your teammates gameplay. You did it with an important team asset ( a vehicle ). Does that not impact your team's ability to win?

I think it does. So you intentionally harm your team's chances to win, griefing the whole team, right?

I wouldn't want you on my team, or even in my game.
Lol you are trying so haaaaard to make the narrative like I consistently tk or grief and that is not close to being true. I would have been perma banned a long time ago if what you're laying out was true. You almost would make a good lawyer. Almost.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Donator
Lol you are trying so haaaaard to make the narrative like I consistently tk or grief and that is not close to being true.

No.

You call me a loser because I throw out a few bad words ( or don't )

I call out your own actions, and your friends' actions, arguing that you are in fact the biggest loser. (or imo, the only one)

You would be surprised how players can grief without being caught. I've done my part in removing griefer trash. Most players don't care enough to take the time to report, or are unable to record evidence, so the griefers go unpunished.

I would have been perma banned a long time ago if what you're laying out was true.

Not necessarily, as stated above.

I am not changing any narrative. I am proving why you are a piece of shit.

You didn't answer my questions:

What are your answers? Still the same? I know you like to doubledown on your shit takes.

I don't "grief my whole team". Straight up lie. Only people I've griefed were those in the past that stole my vehicle or tked me. But the whole team? No.

No.

You call me a loser because I throw out a few bad words ( or don't )

I call out your own actions, and your friends' actions, arguing that you are in fact the biggest loser. (or imo, the only one)

You would be surprised how players can grief without being caught. I've done my part in removing griefer trash. Most players don't care enough to take the time to report, or are unable to record evidence, so the griefers go unpunished.

Not necessarily, as stated above.

I am not changing any narrative. I am proving why you are a piece of shit.

You didn't answer my questions:

What are your answers? Still the same? I know you like to doubledown on your shit takes.
I take it you've never heard the phrase "insults are the tools of losers" or something like that? I was literally speaking to that concept when you said you wanted resort to ad hominem attacks. I was trolling you; it doesn't mean you are an actual loser (though one can argue you are for how you play the game).

You didn't "call out my own actions". You painted a false narrative using past and rare actions. You're still doing it.

I wouldn't be surprised. I play the game regularly, almost nothing surprises me about the game. You GREATLY underestimate how much I am spectated and I know when I am.

You haven't proven anything. You just gave an opinion, even baseless at that, as we rarely play with each other.

I didn't answer your questions because they are based on a false narrative. You're terrible at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.