Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Can't post in ban appeal

Hello,

I registered here to post in the ban appeals section. I get an error stating that I don't have privilege to post in that section.

My little brother managed to get me banned for saying the gamer word on a Banzore server.

I have changed my computer password, and my mom kicked his butt because she also heard him saying it on XBOX live. LOL

Please let me know what to do... And I'm sorry.

Attachments

• cute_cat.jpg
    cute_cat.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 3

assault

Your Daddy!
Staff member
Senior Admin
This time around it is a 1 week temp ban. You can play again in 6 days, if it happens again auto admin will be a perma ban.

Hello,

I registered here to post in the ban appeals section. I get an error stating that I don't have privilege to post in that section.

My little brother managed to get me banned for saying the gamer word on a Banzore server.

I have changed my computer password, and my mom kicked his butt because she also heard him saying it on XBOX live. LOL

Please let me know what to do... And I'm sorry.
can't play with the drama queers either. what a bunch of no good spoiled rotten losers. I'd hate to be the creator come to play with my pathetic so called grownup children. you dumb fucks whine about the dumbest shit. Hope yawl have this covid crap if covid is even real. probably just another whiny cunt hag whore scam brought on by ignorant men suckling the crude oil tit. you dumb fucks deal with your own sick psychotic shit. I have had it saving narcissistic gangstalking LOSERS
death be with you cunts, yawl deserve to die
no appeal in hell

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
can't play with the drama queers either. what a bunch of no good spoiled rotten losers. I'd hate to be the creator come to play with my pathetic so called grownup children. you dumb fucks whine about the dumbest shit. Hope yawl have this covid crap if covid is even real. probably just another whiny cunt hag whore scam brought on by ignorant men suckling the crude oil tit. you dumb fucks deal with your own sick psychotic shit. I have had it saving narcissistic gangstalking LOSERS
no appeal in hell

Well said bro.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
no appeal in hell
Yawl, ain’t no way this isn’t satire. Who the fuck spells it yawl.