Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Cheating in BF4 - An Overview

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
When I play mortar and I see a flag getting capped I can usually get a kill by dropping arty on where I know people hide when they cap that particular flag. The best one for me is the F flag on the Guilin Peaks map. Not much cover there so the choices of places to hide are few. I drop 3-4 shells and typically get 2-3 kills.

Am I cheating? Am I psychic? Or is it just a matter of knowing that map?

As a former hacker, I couldn't agree more with this post. Hackers nowadays are so difficult to detect by anti cheat or by eyes. Skilled players only need ESP hack, nothing else - that was so true about my hack story. All I did was turn on ESP distance, and keep notice on my K/D ratio. The hack program even had spectator warning, so when there was someone watching, I just simply turn ESP off. The reason I got busted was I accidentlly exposed the screenshot. The program I used was just from a quick search on youtube. Now they could be much more advance. Hope this AI anti-cheat will be soon active.

Combat Arms GOAT, i’ve never cheated on that game but still i got banned for hacking (years later playing another videogame i meet the guy who reported me (we became frens)). At that time (2011) the game did not have a very safe anti-cheat system, it was not strange to find a hacker (it should be emphasized that in certain game modes they were valuable to obtain the most precious rewards) but still the game had a system that allowed players to be expelled with a voting system.

Endless smoke grenades would be awesome..

I would literally run around smoking out the whole map, regardless, of the name of...

WELL.. It's now official, KROW banned for cheating :)

Silent, love the SIG quote..
One of his best songs, and videos, period.
The new country album, is something different..
CREEK SQUAD 304

and fuck KROW
he has the fastest reload switching from 1st to 2nd seat in a attack helo, on Seige, i have ever seen in game.

OKNewPlan

Donator
Although I have my suspicions about Krow I do not trust BF4DB processes at all. They are inconsistent and I don't have confidence in their people, BA is more reliable but not by much as these are very outdated methods of catching cheaters today. I wouldn't be surprised if this got overturned.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Any 3rd party anti cheat is mafia

I don't see a single sus moment in that video, other than missing two tank shells on the enemy armor at delta flag

What is sus about the golmud flying? He's flying tilted so he can look down at the battlefield and spot enemies lmao

Noobs/low cognitive function individuals celebrating this ban lol

Disclaimer: I watched the video on my phone in 480p. Going to check it out on my PC later

I know alot of cheaters will leave before "END-Round". They'll stick around for a bit to possibly "gloat" their score, but leave before map change. The reason is, while they might NOT get caught with the hack, they will eventually fall to HSK , kill rate per minute, etc.. In order to avoid that if you leave before actual map change those stats wont be included from the game just played. and of coruse, if something is too good to be true, it usually is. Some of the biggest and badest clans in the last 20 years were found to have used cheats, on pub servers and iin organized competitiion.

Disclaimer: I watched the video on my phone in 480p. Going to check it out on my PC later
Pay attention to the smoke kills when you watch on monitor.

Yeah the flying seemed like simple map reading, but even so I still dont understand how pilots can be so precise with attacks from max ceiling when refering solely to map.

I have an interesting clip of him gunning for me in the AH, he got a shitload of kills, and I didnt get a single driver assist point. In all the hours of gaming, that is the ONLY time that has ever happened, and the only time that KROW has gunned for me. Some sort of visual glitch? Maybe. Coincidence that it happened only with KROW? Sure. Giga-sus? You betcha.

If he was truly not running any hack whatsoever I couldnt care less because he was an absolute shithead when he was raping uncap unprovoked on Sunken Dragon a little while back. Multiple uncap kills over two days on several people and his response was "lol fuck you, waaaaah you're trying to get me banned". No, faggot, I'm not, that's why I warned you multiple times, asked you to stop, and didnt report until you kept doing it the second day.

Also, if you know eyes are on you and maybe you really are the best player in the world, maybe tone down the gape every once in a while? Is a game even fun anymore if you're the absolute best and there's no challenge in gameplay and you just steamroll the entire player base? Did he ever assist to help losing team? He's a punk bitch 20 year old kid, pale as talcum powder, only child, the bratty kind that causes shit then points the finger and makes the irritated look like the bad guy for reacting. We all know the type.

Nothing of value was lost. This is a wrongful conviction I support.