Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from tusk2112 about player NubTank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you reporting? NubTank

Date of incident Jul 29, 2020

Which server were you on? bZ#1

Describe the incident Baserape - Attempted Vehicle Steal From Uncap

https://youtu.be/HBxqaHr-8FE

Because MVP are so bush league in their tactics I could see on the map that NubTank was going to sit behind my spawn and try and ambush me. So I decided to wait and see if he'd baserape, as you can see at the 1:31 point one of his squad drops out to try and steal the helo/baserape.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
video link?

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I don't see any base-raping happening here. He didn't fire on you until after you fired at him, which is why this isn't base rape. Honestly in his position I probably would've faltered and fired sooner so I commend his restraint.

Vehicle theft is permitted by the rules at https://banzore.com/forums/threads/bf4-server-rules-2020.6732/

Stealing vehicles from the enemy uncap is allowed, however you're not allowed to defend yourself while in their uncap.

HeyDudeJoe

-bZ- Member
Donator
Do you have the clip from this match where I shot you out from across the map with MTAR? That was cool. The whole match we were fucking around having fun and your response was to be a jerk. We were actually having bets on who would get killed by you the most in the match.

Tusk, you've started recently to really become agitated quickly from some really typical BF4 stuff. We've always been nice and tried having fun with you, invited you to our discord, squad up with you and rep you the whole match but you have consistently been toxic and just rude for no damn reason. I guess you don't like when another group of players wont let you go 80-0 in a littlebird. We welcome it when you destroy us and counter our vehicle whoring.

And I thought I was the only getting baserape by NubTank lol. Few months ago he did that to me when we were playing Sunken Dragon. He shoot right into the uncap while I was standing at the bird's spawning spot. He only stopped when I warned him that I was recording. Lucky for him I thought it wasn't a big deal, and deleted the footage for more disk space. That's the main reason why I left his discord server. He was a cool player back then, but not anymore I guess?

Tusk is the epitome of cry baby. Won't play unless he has vehicles and uses the threat "recording has started" or "thanks for the footage" if anyone affects his game. Literally one of the worst overall players I think I've ever seen.

^^ Yep. He always uses the !assist command if we are placed on the same team because he "refuses to play on the same team as the griefer (me)". The absolute best is when we are placed on the same team that has better vehicles and he doesn't use the !assist command then. I'm pretty sure he gets beat up at the bus stop quite often on his way to work the night shift at McDonalds.

Status
Not open for further replies.