Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Copperpin's report

I agree with you Covert.. I hate them grooming brainwashed people.. At the end of the day, some people are ignorant and oblivious to whats infront of them.. Fuck them.. I'll continue to stand straight and stand up for the children of the next generation. At the sametime, they ain't worth our precious time, mate. At leasst you and I stand proud, we're the last breathing generation that's not falling for their idealogy... Is it Beer time yet?

Looking forward to the next season of that show if it ever comes out. Until then I'm stuck watching reruns of The View.
Gen V seems to me very important for the coming season of The Boys, you should see that too.
Following the thread, im not from the states and i dont know what is happening in a politician way but i know this, for the forward generation we got to let the kids choice whatever they want, giving to them the choices they can take and as adults we should give them advices in a moral and ethical way, this is way too different than controlling, brain wash or whatever. Join the military, get an office job, be rich, go study, for forcing things like this the world is fucked up, choosing the way of living of a child since the day is born and forget about the most important thing, being a good person, a book that it is being rewriting every year since way too many centuries is not enough to tell us how to behave, now we can see what is going on in the middle east because that. We are humans and we feel very different than any other person, everyone is on their own “unwelt”.

I know I touched this long time ago but humanity has to keep evolving and im not referring to it in a biological way but with a social and culture connotation, nothing is going to be forever, civilizations, empires, traditions, religions, ideas… nothing.

This dumfag... I didn't bring up any politics... never said he was a "child molestor", his claims are stuipd, retarded, gay, and dumaf.

Just saw the pic he posted. Calling the alphabet community child groomers isn't off color, I mean statistics prove themselves. But, that's just me and I'm here for the fun, the games, the frens, and the luls. This copperLMNOP is the lulz.
I mean are u surprised?

It’s always the same group with the same beliefs that tries to cancel ANYONE with opposing views. They only report because they need to appeal to a higher authority to take their side since they are to dam mentally Ill to come up with anything good to say.

How about we don't talk about it at all and instead go back to using the in-game chat to make borderline homo-erotic comments to each other? That good will all you cuties? #UwU ;)
Yeh that’s about all you can say which gets really old, really quickly. The clean chat is like middle school level sex jokes 24/7 and ain’t really all that amusing.

bf4 players getting ready to play

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
Ok… just because some people have screws loose in the head doesn’t mean that what they do or how they act is “culture.” I’ve seen it in Iraq, the Philippines, Afghanistan, and Africa firsthand, by my own eyes, seeing how their “cultures” are to fuck pre-teen and young teen girls for procreation and they rape small young boys for pleasure. It’s rampant, it’s everywhere, and these underwater basket weaving liberal arts college LMNOP alphabet “community” was seen coming with this nonsense a decades ago.

Gays wanted “rights.” What rights did these gays not have? The right to marry? Oh, that’s a religious and biblical thing, not a “right” that’s granted to you “under God” like our other inalienable rights “under God.” Have a problem with it? Take it up with the church, stop wasting our fucking tax dollars to put your stupid flag all over our public streets, have our cities pay for all these goddamn flags to go everywhere, and stop. shoving. your. gay. agenda. down. our. throats (fags hah).

The alphabets said they just wanted the “right” to marriage, even though it’s not a “right.” Everyone saw it coming… “Oooookay… but when will you start coming for our kids?” And they loose goofy asses be like “Girl, we ain’t comin fo’ yo’ kiiiiiids!” Not long after that, boom. Dragfags want to be hyper sexualized around children, all of these gay, dragfag, and tranny leaders are getting caught with CP, acts with minors, and more heinous crimes. I don’t see the alphabet community going and reading to vets, or senior citizens in retirement homes, or to terminally ill people… THEY ONLY WANT THE CHILDREN.

I’m sick to goddamn death of it. Can’t figure out what bathroom to use? You hate yourself enough to get a new name, mutilate your body, permanently disfigure yourself, and you hate yourself so much you literally have to change everything about you? That’s called fucked in the head. Stop wasting my tax dollars on your SEXUALITY, stop grooming and going after our fucking CHILDREN, and if your sole character, personality, and identity is based off of what you “identify as,” then there’s plenty of rich billionaires with their trafficking islands that would LOVE to have you fucked up people as patrons.

Gays wanted “rights.” What rights did these gays not have? The right to marry? Oh, that’s a religious and biblical thing, not a “right” that’s granted to you “under God” like our other inalienable rights “under God.” Have a problem with it? Take it up with the church, stop wasting our fucking tax dollars to put your stupid flag all over our public streets, have our cities pay for all these goddamn flags to go everywhere, and stop. shoving. your. gay. agenda. down. our. throats (fags hah).
When the state has taken it upon themselves to insert the law into marriage then it does become an issue of rights. If marriage were not a legal concept then what you say would have some merit. Unfortunately the state has seen to make marriage into a legally-binding contract between two ( and only two, prohibiting polygamy, which arguably restricts an individual's right to freely exercise their religion ) people and grants with this contract certain legal protections including - but not limited to - inheritance, medical proxy agent, power of attorney, special tax status, and spousal privilege. Prohibiting these legal protections from extending to every individual solely because their choice of partner can thus be argued to be a violation of the concept of equal protection under the law : which is to say that the law treats all individuals the same and does not create certain discriminated classes or groups of people.

Without the ability to marry, gay couples were routinely discriminated against by the law even if their homosexual acts themselves were not criminal. In order to be afforded some of the same protections defaulted to spouses these couples would be required to undertake more complicated legal arrangements than that of a simple marriage contract. For example, there were numerous recorded instances of gay partners being denied access to their incapacitated lover by unsympathetic next of kin and, due to being unable to marry, for which they had no possibility of legal recourse. Extending the legal concept of marriage to homosexual couples thus provides these protections and privileges to them and ends any legal discrimination from which they may have suffered.

You do have some standing as far as utilizing tax dollars to spread statements and messages however. If these same tax dollars are to be denied to those who may choose to spread opposing beliefs - including those which some may deem to be hateful - then they should should not be allowed to spread messages and statements of gay pride, transgender pride, or any other message. A gay pride parade funded solely from private sources however has every right to be held just as an anti-gay parade, Ku Klux Klan parade, fundamentalist Islam parade, or any other type of protest or celebration even with the prohibition of utilizing public funds to hold similar demonstrations.

The rest of your post is just hysterical appeals to emotion. "Won't someone please think of the children!?" is a tired argument intended solely to draw upon the strong paternal instinct the majority of humans possess. Homosexuals and transgenders victimize children just like heterosexuals do. Bad people do bad things. Their sexual orientation or gender identities are not a reflection of their actions or attempted actions against other. For every gay person caught abusing a child, or transgender person caught with CP there are just as many heterosexual and non-transgender persons caught doing the same thing.

Last edited:
Ok… just because some people have screws loose in the head doesn’t mean that what they do or how they act is “culture.” I’ve seen it in Iraq, the Philippines, Afghanistan, and Africa firsthand, by my own eyes, seeing how their “cultures” are to fuck pre-teen and young teen girls for procreation and they rape small young boys for pleasure. It’s rampant, it’s everywhere, and these underwater basket weaving liberal arts college LMNOP alphabet “community” was seen coming with this nonsense a decades ago.

The alphabets said they just wanted the “right” to marriage, even though it’s not a “right.” Everyone saw it coming… “Oooookay… but when will you start coming for our kids?” And they loose goofy asses be like “Girl, we ain’t comin fo’ yo’ kiiiiiids!” Not long after that, boom. Dragfags want to be hyper sexualized around children, all of these gay, dragfag, and tranny leaders are getting caught with CP, acts with minors, and more heinous crimes. I don’t see the alphabet community going and reading to vets, or senior citizens in retirement homes, or to terminally ill people… THEY ONLY WANT THE CHILDREN.

I’m sick to goddamn death of it. Can’t figure out what bathroom to use? You hate yourself enough to get a new name, mutilate your body, permanently disfigure yourself, and you hate yourself so much you literally have to change everything about you? That’s called fucked in the head. Stop wasting my tax dollars on your SEXUALITY, stop grooming and going after our fucking CHILDREN, and if your sole character, personality, and identity is based off of what you “identify as,” then there’s plenty of rich billionaires with their trafficking islands that would LOVE to have you fucked up people as patrons.
I see where you are coming from my friend (specifically with the tax dollar stuff) but I think maybe you are making these issues more complicated than they need to be. I respect anyone who did military service (I never served) but it’s my impression that the noble part of being in service is that you protect the CONCEPT of freedom and not necessarily the freedoms of any one person or group.

For example, it’s my understanding (as a Canadian) that the Contract Clause of the US constitution says that US citizens (and by extension ALL human beings) have the right to contract with anyone they like over anything they want. I know historically that applies to commerce mostly but why can’t that same clause not apply to love also? Doesn’t the freedoms you fought to protect apply to everyone regardless of who they choose to contract with, whether that contract is commercial or something like a marriage license? If two people are in love but can’t get their existence recognized by the state (putting aside the question of why you would even want that cuz fuck the state), how is that not a freedom that might be worth fighting for? Or maybe another example are the Harlem Hellfighters, black soldiers who fought in WWII to protect rights for foreigners they themselves didn’t even have back home. Why would they do something like that?? Maybe it’s because they believed in the bigger concept of freedom even at the expense of their own experiences, isn’t that what a true hero is? Or maybe the old quote “I Disapprove of What You Say, But I Will Defend to the Death Your Right to Say It” is relevant here also.

There are monsters everywhere for sure, but monsters don’t belong unilaterally to one specific group. How many Catholic priests have been outed as child molesters?? Does that mean we have to arrest EVERY priest?? Of course not…95% of serial killers are white males between the ages of 27-40, should we arrest EVERY white male in that age group?? Of course not…Are there people who are gay or trans people who abuse others out there?? Almost for sure there are but does that mean we need to arrest all gay and trans people?? This logic literally makes no sense.

Also, I can tell you from experience that the second there is a cultural push towards making some “other” group the enemy there is almost certainly something more sinister going on. “Divide and Conquer” is an expression for a reason and that shit has not gone away just taken different forms. Read Machiavelli or Eco or countless others and you will learn that any “group” you have been brought to hate is likely a pawn in a much larger game.

Finally bro just know we all love you and if you ever wanna reach out and talk shit about politics or any of these other psychotic assholes in REAL power just shoot me a message and I’ll talk your fucking ear off lol.