Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Copperpin's report

Growing up or making a living having to literally fight for your life absolutely molds a person's brain, their outlook, and their worldview.

"Normal" people who havent had to do so might say they understand, but I assure you that you don't.

You can't understand it unless you've had someone try to kill you, in the literal sense, the way that makes your back go up against the wall and you begin to look at the world with goggles on that are always alerting you to how someone is trying or will try to take your life.

Everyone begins looking like an enemy, and really you know that anyone can be your enemy, and the things that people are capable of are appalling, terrifying, and dangerous.

Living like this tends to increase worst-case thought processes, where the mind's eye sees the worst possible end result and then your brain fills in the procedural gaps that takes you from where you are now to that most dangerous end result.

Again, if you havent lived it, you dont really know it.

The first time you look down the wrong end of a handgun alone on a dark street outside a movie theatre and they ask if you wanna get clapped amd you know they dont mean a standing ovation, the first time someone tries to stab you and you just got pubic hair the year before and a mall full of bystanders dont want to get involved and you know it's up to you alone and you thank fuck you grabbed his wrist fast enough and that your forehead met the bridge of his nose just perfectly, when the swing of a knife leaves a scar on your abdomen and you have 10th grade exams next week, when you lose function of a finger tendon because you had to grab the blade to take the knife away, when you see someone's eyes roll into the back of their head as they lay on the street and you know it's over, these things make everyone look like an enemy.

It's very hard for the traumatized brain to not see worst case scenarios; it knows that anyone can be an enemy. And it's very easy for white picket fences and strawberry fields to not understand any of this.

So I get you Covert, and I don't judge.

What looks like hate to the uninitiated is a protection mechanism that ensures survival in the worst case scenarios.

Ok… just because some people have screws loose in the head doesn’t mean that what they do or how they act is “culture.” I’ve seen it in Iraq, the Philippines, Afghanistan, and Africa firsthand, by my own eyes, seeing how their “cultures” are to fuck pre-teen and young teen girls for procreation and they rape small young boys for pleasure. It’s rampant, it’s everywhere, and these underwater basket weaving liberal arts college LMNOP alphabet “community” was seen coming with this nonsense a decades ago.

Gays wanted “rights.” What rights did these gays not have? The right to marry? Oh, that’s a religious and biblical thing, not a “right” that’s granted to you “under God” like our other inalienable rights “under God.” Have a problem with it? Take it up with the church, stop wasting our fucking tax dollars to put your stupid flag all over our public streets, have our cities pay for all these goddamn flags to go everywhere, and stop. shoving. your. gay. agenda. down. our. throats (fags hah).

The alphabets said they just wanted the “right” to marriage, even though it’s not a “right.” Everyone saw it coming… “Oooookay… but when will you start coming for our kids?” And they loose goofy asses be like “Girl, we ain’t comin fo’ yo’ kiiiiiids!” Not long after that, boom. Dragfags want to be hyper sexualized around children, all of these gay, dragfag, and tranny leaders are getting caught with CP, acts with minors, and more heinous crimes. I don’t see the alphabet community going and reading to vets, or senior citizens in retirement homes, or to terminally ill people… THEY ONLY WANT THE CHILDREN.

I’m sick to goddamn death of it. Can’t figure out what bathroom to use? You hate yourself enough to get a new name, mutilate your body, permanently disfigure yourself, and you hate yourself so much you literally have to change everything about you? That’s called fucked in the head. Stop wasting my tax dollars on your SEXUALITY, stop grooming and going after our fucking CHILDREN, and if your sole character, personality, and identity is based off of what you “identify as,” then there’s plenty of rich billionaires with their trafficking islands that would LOVE to have you fucked up people as patrons.
old man yells at tv

I think I derailed my own monologue but the point I am making is that people are your enemy until they prove otherwise.

Kids should be allowed to be kids, to play and discover the world protected. Anyone who says kids arent influenced by what they see around them is either stupid or a liar or both. There are videos now on YouTube of abusive parents telling their toddler sons that they are girls when the son knows he's a boy. This is child abuse.

I dont see harm in calling someone what they want to be called, but I do see harm in compelled speech. And there certainly is harm in allowing kids to have surgeries on a whim as confused teenagers; those decisions must be made as informed, experienced, wise adults, who are made completely aware of the negative sides to everything.

A girl can be masculine and a boy can be feminine, there is nothing wrong with that.

I think a small portion of trans people have a genuine dysmorphia, but the majority are either influenced in that direction without understanding the harms of surgeries and others still go in that direction solely for sexual pleasure, deviance and taboo for taboo's sake.

Minor-attracted persons is the new term we're being forced to accept, and it's fucking disgusting and needs to be fought tooth and nail.

Dude from Stanford named Saplonsky has some interesting lectures on the brain activity and brain chemistry of trans people which gives validation to those trans people who have genuine dysmorphia.

I also agree that a lot of people claiming trans have mental health issues related to identity, negative experiences with one gender or the other, likely a person of importance, at a young age, among other things.

There is a book that talks about some pretty foul sexual tests done on infants that gives very much validation to some of these people being labelled groomers (I will see if I can remember the name and add it later). There is also the study of twin boys who were raised as girls and killed themselves. And I dunno, but that female Canadian actor who transitioned from female to male looks pretty miserable and unhappy now.

There are straight people who are out here just to get their nuts off with no love involved, so likewise there are gay people who are out here just to get their nuts off with no love involved. What both sides want to do as adults is their business, but both sides need to stay away from children.

Let children be innocent. There 100% are pedos, groomers, and deviants out there, whether they are straight, gay, trans, whatever. A man should not be derided for wanting to keep them away from his own children and for wanting them away from everyone's children. It takes a village to raise a child. Everyone is your enemy until they prove otherwise.

Growing up or making a living having to literally fight for your life absolutely molds a person's brain, their outlook, and their worldview.

"Normal" people who havent had to do so might say they understand, but I assure you that you don't.

You can't understand it unless you've had someone try to kill you, in the literal sense, the way that makes your back go up against the wall and you begin to look at the world with goggles on that are always alerting you to how someone is trying or will try to take your life.

Everyone begins looking like an enemy, and really you know that anyone can be your enemy, and the things that people are capable of are appalling, terrifying, and dangerous.

Living like this tends to increase worst-case thought processes, where the mind's eye sees the worst possible end result and then your brain fills in the procedural gaps that takes you from where you are now to that most dangerous end result.

Again, if you havent lived it, you dont really know it.

The first time you look down the wrong end of a handgun alone on a dark street outside a movie theatre and they ask if you wanna get clapped amd you know they dont mean a standing ovation, the first time someone tries to stab you and you just got pubic hair the year before and a mall full of bystanders dont want to get involved and you know it's up to you alone and you thank fuck you grabbed his wrist fast enough and that your forehead met the bridge of his nose just perfectly, when the swing of a knife leaves a scar on your abdomen and you have 10th grade exams next week, when you lose function of a finger tendon because you had to grab the blade to take the knife away, when you see someone's eyes roll into the back of their head as they lay on the street and you know it's over, these things make everyone look like an enemy.

It's very hard for the traumatized brain to not see worst case scenarios; it knows that anyone can be an enemy. And it's very easy for white picket fences and strawberry fields to not understand any of this.

So I get you Covert, and I don't judge.

What looks like hate to the uninitiated is a protection mechanism that ensures survival in the worst case scenarios.
Kinda reads like a Reddit post bruh XD

I know what u mean tho… Still doesn’t change my socially conservative views around what a healthy society looks like. I have my set ways and I’m certainly not going to be compelled to think and speak in a certain way because the mentally ill Marxists tell me to. I will never use these fake pronouns nor will I denounce my ancestors for being White and Christian. It just ain’t gonna happen, no matter what.

You know these Marxist sjw types will never be pleased so why bother with calling them what they want and trying to empathize with them?

Yup… kinda ironic considering the intersectional left is made up of animal rights groups, Islam, LGBTQ, feminists, pedos, environmentalists, and now this shit. Without a common enemy the various left wing groups would tear each other apart.

Kinda like how the mostly left leaning Jewish community is fighting the leftists in the pro Palestine community.