Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Copperpin's report

You wish, you slut. ;)
This has thread kept me on my toes tonight. My 5 month old son is getting his first tooth and learned babies can get fevers beforehand.

Been up all night reading updates.

Can post pictures of baby dirty diapers to make everyone feel “more better”.

Frens, I usually take things pretty light hearted and I enjoy the ribbing (no homo) we do within game chat and discord chat, but if someone is on the pulpit and preaching some boosheet nonsense, Imma step on their dick or labia to correct it. Man/woman, doesn't matter.

What's frustrating is the ones that get offended and get annihilated by facts are the ones to cry about "discrimination, bigotry, racism, facism" and whatever cute talking points they have, but they can't refute it.

Doesn't matter if you're an alphabet, vet, accountant, or a resident of the United States that cosplays as a roomba, I'll let you know you're wrong.

I would expect anyone else, who has actual facts and statistics to do to me. So, how am I the bad guy?
no your not bad… I am the same way. If I’m wrong then show me what’s wrong with facts and data. If someone else is constantly bringing up old debunked studies like (ex. America gun violence epidemic) to push a narrative then I will call them out.

Basically the two main camps in this is feelings don’t care about facts(lefties) and vise versa. So while the rest of us want to learn more and pay attention to the numbers the other side just gets all emotional, uses culture as a weapon, locks arms with other like minded groups, and unknowingly goosestep Marches towards Authoritarianism…

The mind virus that is sweeping through America and Europe is based in ignorance and good feels. The ideas sound good but can’t be properly executed because the logic and reasoning behind them isn’t based in reality at all… so yeah those people that are infected with those beliefs need to be told to knock it the fuk off and not be enabled anymore.

also lol talking about reputable sources when you quote louder with crowder

Bias: Most Extreme Right
Reliability: Unreliable, Misleading

Overall Score

The following are the overall bias and reliability scores for Louder With Crowder according to our Ad Fontes Media ratings methodology.
Reliability: 8.93
Bias: 31.33

Louder With Crowder is a podcast hosted by conservative political commentator and comedian Steven Crowder. The show focused on news, entertainment and politics, and is branded as “the most politically incorrect show on the web.” The show ended in January 2023. Crowder was a contributor on Fox News from 2009 to 2013; in 2017 “Louder with Crowder” debuted on CRTV until December 2022. He has posted political commentary on his YouTube channel since 2009, although the account has been suspended occasionally for violating YouTube policies.”

Not gonna continue posting here cause now I know who I’m talking to, you have completely discredited yourself

I don’t argue with idiots
You do understand that most of the “fact checking” websites are mid-far left, right? Even the news guard certified fact checkers are still bias to the left. So literally everything that’s not towing the woke narrative gets flagged as something to do with the far right.

They take conservatives like Crowder and lump him in with the ultranationalist neo nazi far right satan worshipper types. These fact checkers intentionally mislabel centrists, religious conservatives, and moderate conservatives with the goal of misinformation in mind.
Some of these fact checking sites even attack liberals and center left personalities as well. That’s how bias they are…

Last edited:

JC_Egg

Donator
This has thread kept me on my toes tonight. My 5 month old son is getting his first tooth and learned babies can get fevers beforehand.

Might not want to post dirty diaper pics. There may be some in this thread who would find that as a turn on. :p

Covert8645

-bZ- Member

Ahhhh the teething stage. Yeah, fevers are pretty consistent while that's going on. There's something better than Orajel that helps with gum/tooth pain called "Kanka."

Hope you and the little one can get some rest, homie!

It s

Hey I don't want a pedophile lecturing me.
Last time I checked LGBTQIA123456lmnop was a group that was part of intersectional left that has many “Allies” from other intersectional groups. They have vehemently defended MAPs for almost a decade and have established MAP as a legitimate protected identity to be added to the LGBTQIA123456lmnop community.

members of the gay mafia and their Allies are the ones to worry about….

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
Seems like you guys are. Y'all circle jerkin about pedophilia. Hopefully not circle jerkin on a child, but I'm going to guess that's how you're spending your Sunday