Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Copperpin's report

Trying to normalize pedophilia:

What research papers did you submit, exactly?

And of course we all know anything government-funded is infallible.
Is that really what that paper is about? It seems like it's just examining the terminology. It's a shitty paper anyway though since it's conflating pedophilia and hebephilia when they are two separate things. Both fall under the umbrella of "child abuse" but from a pathology standpoint they are different : pedophilia being a preferential attraction to pre-pubescent children and hebephilia being one towards pubescent ones. For lay-people the distinction is irrelevant but for psychologists it's an important one. Maybe I am misinterpreting it but it looks to me like it's just trying to determine what the attitudes towards these names are and not trying to change the attitudes themselves.

Is that really what that paper is about? It seems like it's just examining the terminology. It's a shitty paper anyway though since it's conflating pedophilia and hebephilia when they are two separate things. Both fall under the umbrella of "child abuse" but from a pathology standpoint they are different : pedophilia being a preferential attraction to pre-pubescent children and hebephilia being one towards pubescent ones. For lay-people the distinction is irrelevant but for psychologists it's an important one. Maybe I am misinterpreting it but it looks to me like it's just trying to determine what the attitudes towards these names are and not trying to change the attitudes themselves.
I think the important language is right there in the first paragraph.

The author states that pedophilia "is conflated with sexual offending behaviour". Pedophilia literally is sexual offending behaviour. There is no conflation. The author is attempting to subversively normalize pedophilia with the use of academic language.

In the same sentence, the author finishes that pedophilia "is tainted with stigma". Tainted? As in if we didnt stigmatize adults wanting to fuck children then the taint would not exist amd we could accept it as normal? Excuse me? Nope. Fucking nope. 100% nope. I will fight this one until I die. This paper, this author, is trying to normalize adults fucking children, and masking it with academic language. To the gallows.

I think the important language is right there in the first paragraph.

The author states that pedophilia "is conflated with sexual offending behaviour". Pedophilia literally is sexual offending behaviour. There is no conflation. The author is attempting to subversively normalize pedophilia with the use of academic language.
But it's not. A person can be diagnosed with that particular paraphilia without ever having acted on their desires. Conversely a person can also abuse children without actually having pedophilic disorder. If you actually knew anything about psychology you would know this.

But it's not. A person can be diagnosed with that particular paraphilia without ever having acted on their desires. Conversely a person can also abuse children without actually having pedophilic disorder. If you actually knew anything about psychology you would know this.
You have kids, man? Nieces? Nephews? I'm trying to understand your motivation for supporting the destigmatization of adults wanting to fuck children. I know you like to debate for debate's sake, but that's a fucked up position to hold. I'm curious if you would leave your children in a room with a pedophile who has yet to act on it for the sake of DSM research.

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
You have kids, man? Nieces? Nephews? I'm trying to understand your motivation for supporting the destigmatization of adults wanting to fuck children. I know you like to debate for debate's sake, but that's a fucked up position to hold. I'm curious if you would leave your children in a room with a pedophile who has yet to act on it for the sake of DSM research.
I hope that my nieces and nephew don't end up as retarded as you.

trash

Lamp

-bZ- Member
Donator
i dont know the context to this thread and im not gonna look into but im just wanna say

Epstein didn't kill himself​

Lamp

-bZ- Member
Donator
fish.jpg

Strawmen. I have done no such thing. You didn't even read what I wrote.

Ah, you must be an idiot as well!

Offended Leftists with shitty comebacks spotted

Look up and watch the hearings over book bans concerning the degenerate books LGBTQ is pushing on k-8 students… Read some of the explicit material within these books that are being pushed as required reading for kids and teens. It’s absolutely disgusting…

Look up the LGBTQ sex Ed camps for minors. They gay mafia hijacked my favorite bbq place and decided to have one similar to the ones in several other states. we protested it back in Indiana around 2021.

Look up the woke lgbtq friendly school policies that allow teachers to go behind the backs of parents and basically groom kids into questioning their gender. These kids can’t even decide what their favorite cereal is.

Look up the hearings from congress on parental rights and hear from the students themselves how they were abused into transitioning by pro LGBTQ teachers

It is abundantly clear which group is the common problem here. The stats don’t lie, the evidence doesn’t lie, and boy there is a mountain of both and it all points to the gay mafia with their CGT being the problem.