Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

definitely not a fun day to be diabetic

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
The monitor cost me $40 bucks under insurance but that was a one time thing. The sensors are $18.75 for 2 and each lasts 14 days. I use the Freestyle Libre sensors. The only thing outside of my insurance for the sensor is the adhesive patch I wear over the sensor. I had a bad habit of popping the damn thing off before the end of the 14 days.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
The monitor cost me $40 bucks under insurance but that was a one time thing. The sensors are $18.75 for 2 and each lasts 14 days. I use the Freestyle Libre sensors. The only thing outside of my insurance for the sensor is the adhesive patch I wear over the sensor. I had a bad habit of popping the damn thing off before the end of the 14 days.

I just started using this a couple months ago and also have to use the patch to keep it from getting popped out. I pay a little more for mine with my insurance, but it sure beats paying retail price

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
I just started using this a couple months ago and also have to use the patch to keep it from getting popped out. I pay a little more for mine with my insurance, but it sure beats paying retail price
It sure beats finger sticks 4 times a day every day

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Oh I actually used the libre for a while, got the monitor for free through my endocrine and the sensors were like $40, then the price went up to $75 and I stopped using the libre. One time I was getting into my friends civic coupe and tried to squeeze into the back seat, ripped the sensor off completely. The sensor was only on for a day lol

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
I don't know about y'all but I flat out told my doc no insulin. I take 3 different pills to try to get regulated but I won't do insulin. Prior to my surgery I was only taking 1 pill once a day.