Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Discussion: What we all know

Ive played with krow before a couple of times. I do okay on 1 and 1.5 usually near the top if I spawn in at the beginning. I have seen some sketchy stuff but at the same time ive driven with him and he has pretty good general situational awareness and especially when to retreat. Idk when ive driven with him he is has done great K/D but misses shots and gets hit. He has a lower K/D than some of the people I play with (dgod) and I know their not cheating so its plausible he just is good. Just my two cents. He is a frustrating enemy but if you learn their tendencies (which if i get killed more than twice by someone I will) it is pretty easy to kill them.

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
If you suspect them of cheating, gather a substantial amount of footage for review. A few miscellaneous clips and spectator bugs is not enough to get anywhere close to some sort of verdict. If you have the full list of available cheats... which is a little odd... then maybe you should look for evidence of those being used and submit a formal report.

TwinGunsLLP

Donator
Those two clips to me looked normal, the first was a classic TOW shot up the whazoo and spectator mode is notoriously buggy.

Honestly haven’t played much with the dude but in the rounds I have nothing struck me out of the ordinary. Tough spot for me as some of my in game buddies swear up and down he’s a cheat, but in my gameplay with him he’s a standard gigachad like JL who just has thousands and thousands of hours in the game and knows what’s up. The tell tale cheat sign for me while playing vehicles are those guys who you can NEVER surprise. No matter what angle you come at them from, their damned turret always seems to be facing you. I never noticed that with Krow, but have seen this noticeable behavior from cheats over the years who were eventually banned. I don’t care how good of a vehicle driver you are, you will always be hit first at times from other vehicles or take a rocket up the ass if you’re a legit player. The vehicle cheats who always know where other vehicles are is very obvious.

Also the fact that he destroys some rounds then goes completely mid tier on the scoring for other rounds leads me to believe at times he’s not trying all that hard. Probably a long time player who just cruises at times because nothing to prove. Reminds me of Joe who is a great player. He can be at the top of the board anytime he wants, but sometimes just does fun sandbox shit once in awhile and doesn’t care about score.

" No matter what angle you come at them from, their damned turret always seems to be facing you. I never noticed that with Krow, but have seen this noticeable behavior from cheats over the years who were eventually banned. I don’t care how good of a vehicle driver you are, you will always be hit first at times from other vehicles or take a rocket up the ass if you’re a legit player. The vehicle cheats who always know where other vehicles are is very obvious. "

Twin, thats exactly what's happening with him.. Thats why we're in this boat.. He did that many times to us.. Thats why we're sketched of him.. I play with JL, Joe, yourself and all those guys and they're easy to kill.. That spec "bug" is sketch as well.. It seems only with him. As mentioned there a few videos of people complaining about it, and even reported it to BF4DB.. I mean once is okay, twice keep ya arms up, 3rd time thats enemy attacking.. He's at like 6 spec bugs so far? I never seen that from anytone else in all my years of gaming.. So, he should buy a lottery ticket if hes just that lucky.. As Gaussian said, took awhile to get Uncle Ho hacking..

TwinGunsLLP

Donator
Twin, thats exactly what's happening with him.. Thats why we're in this boat.. He did that many times to us.. Thats why we're sketched of him.. I play with JL, Joe, yourself and all those guys and they're easy to kill.. That spec "bug" is sketch as well.. It seems only with him. As mentioned there a few videos of people complaining about it, and even reported it to BF4DB.. I mean once is okay, twice keep ya arms up, 3rd time thats enemy attacking.. He's at like 6 spec bugs so far? I never seen that from anytone else in all my years of gaming.. So, he should buy a lottery ticket if hes just that lucky.. As Gaussian said, took awhile to get Uncle Ho hacking..
Understood I can’t argue with how anyone feels about this. Like I’ve said, many of my friends have said the same thing so perhaps my opinion is in the minority. Maybe if I had a larger sample size of playing with him I’d have a different opinion, but I have to be fair and just go with what I’ve seen personally. This opinion is subject to change as well, but I certainly think we need far better evidence than those two posted vids. Thanks.

Understood I can’t argue with how anyone feels about this. Like I’ve said, many of my friends have said the same thing so perhaps my opinion is in the minority. Maybe if I had a larger sample size of playing with him I’d have a different opinion, but I have to be fair and just go with what I’ve seen personally. This opinion is subject to change as well, but I certainly think we need far better evidence than those two posted vids. Thanks.
IMG_5814.JPG

OKNewPlan

Donator
The tell tale cheat sign for me while playing vehicles are those guys who you can NEVER surprise. No matter what angle you come at them from, their damned turret always seems to be facing you.
It's funny because this is exactly how I would describe how he plays haha.

If you suspect them of cheating, gather a substantial amount of footage for review. A few miscellaneous clips and spectator bugs is not enough to get anywhere close to some sort of verdict. If you have the full list of available cheats... which is a little odd... then maybe you should look for evidence of those being used and submit a formal report.
Understood. If I was able to actually spectate him to gather videos then I would have filed a report. Anti-spectating cheat packs exist for this reason.

To give everyone a good idea how statistically ridiculous this situation is at this rate Krow will pass the #1 player on all bZ servers, TheGaussianMan, in kills with just over half the play time and roughly 8x the K/D. That's over 1000 hours quicker in kills than the top player. To be fair that isn't unheard of, in fact about 10 other players seem to have accomplished this, but their K/D's were all under 3.6 where Krow's is sitting at a stable 8.0 K/D.

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
It's funny because this is exactly how I would describe how he plays haha.

Understood. If I was able to actually spectate him to gather videos then I would have filed a report. Anti-spectating cheat packs exist for this reason.

To give everyone a good idea how statistically ridiculous this situation is at this rate Krow will pass the #1 player on all bZ servers, TheGaussianMan, in kills with just over half the play time and roughly 8x the K/D. That's over 1000 hours quicker in kills than the top player. To be fair that isn't unheard of, in fact about 10 other players seem to have accomplished this, but their K/D's were all under 3.6 where Krow's is sitting at a stable 8.0 K/D.
Don't worry, he won't pass the number 1 player in terms of kills across all servers. ;-)