Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Donations & BF4 VIP Membership

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Well damn. The whole reason I wanted VIP is to not have to wait in line. You guys should change the wording because there is no reserved slot for VIP's, just a special line to wait in.

Kicking people to let VIP's in must be the most braindamaged thing ever..

You get a "premium-premium" queue, so you effectively get in after a very short delay.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Imagine playing a game with your friends and then suddenly one of you just gets kicked off because VIP Victor joined the server when it was full.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
I'm not saying you should change the system, but change the wording of what VIP gets. It's not a reserved slot.

Change what?

Reserved Slot VIPs get reserved server slots. This means that when the server is full and you have to get in queue, you are automatically moved to the front of the queue. The game will not reflect it as it is not aware of it, it might still say you're queued at the end but you're actually up front. Say there's a 10 man queue when you queue up, the next available slot is yours. No waiting behind a bunch of people to get in and get fragging! We do not kick players to make immediate room for you, that makes for a crappy experience for players.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Reserved Slot
VIPs get reserved server slots. This means that when the server is full and you have to get in queue, you are automatically moved to the front of the queue. The game will not reflect it as it is not aware of it, it might still say you're queued at the end but you're actually up front. Say there's a 10 man queue when you queue up, the next available slot is yours. No waiting behind a bunch of people to get in and get fragging! We do not kick players to make immediate room for you, that makes for a crappy experience for players.

Change what?

Reserved Slot VIPs get reserved server slots. This means that when the server is full and you have to get in queue, you are automatically moved to the front of the queue. The game will not reflect it as it is not aware of it, it might still say you're queued at the end but you're actually up front. Say there's a 10 man queue when you queue up, the next available slot is yours. No waiting behind a bunch of people to get in and get fragging! We do not kick players to make immediate room for you, that makes for a crappy experience for players.
There should be that much of an explanation beforehand. Like I said, I was expecting instant access to a reserved slot, not a special line to stand in.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
There should be that much of an explanation beforehand. Like I said, I was expecting instant access to a reserved slot, not a special line to stand in.

Are you trolling? I mean I got nothing better to do at 2:30 am lets go.

How long did it take you to get in, anyway? Two minutes?

You buy a product without doing research then come here to complain, good lord.

Yeah, my fault. I went to the most recent page and not page one, and went by the info on the game screen that said reserved slot. Apologies

Also, I donated before ever coming to this forum. I tried to get on discord, but couldn't verify, and came here. Like I said, I was going by the what it said on the game

But no, it wasn't a troll. You can donate to this site without ever seeing those details or going to that page, and that's what I did.