Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Donations & BF4 VIP Membership

slayer816

Donator
Re-upped for awhile recently, however I changed my in game name after my first donation (removed some numbers) which expired recently. Will this message suffice or do I need to pm an admin (and which one) for assistance with vip status.

Tanks

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Re-upped for awhile recently, however I changed my in game name after my first donation (removed some numbers) which expired recently. Will this message suffice or do I need to pm an admin (and which one) for assistance with vip status.

Tanks

On your profile here on banzore.com, submit your BF4 username and you will get VIP automatically as long as you're logged in while donating.

slayer816

Donator
On your profile here on banzore.com, submit your BF4 username and you will get VIP automatically as long as you're logged in while donating

I did that when I changed my in game name. However I read somewhere you have to contact an admin if you changed your name to something other than when you first donated as the new donations are going to go to the original name or something.

-January 5ish month donation for slayer81685
-changed name to slayer816 (and adjusted profile to match)
-June 5ish month donation (I guess towards slayer81685)
-July: original donation expired and thus slayer816 is back to normal player even though the newest donation was made

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Donated but still can't get VIP Status or Perks. Player name is LifeSkillsNinja

Let me know if I'm missing anything or how to get this taken care of.

It can sometimes take a bit for it to go through. If you don't have your in-game VIP perks within about an hour or so, send a message to @neonardo1 here on the forums.

Frank Castle

-bZ- Member
Oh, welcome LifeSkillsNinja.

lifeskillninja still has not gotten VIP turned on after donating twice now....he has donated 20 dollars total with 10 of it showing up as amount hidden.....if someone can get it turned on please

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
lifeskillninja still has not gotten VIP turned on after donating twice now....he has donated 20 dollars total with 10 of it showing up as amount hidden.....if someone can get it turned on please
Please DM either Neonardo or Assault here on the forums regarding the issue. They would be happy to help!