Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Donations & BF4 VIP Membership

Everything has been started clean. If someone has been consistently donating since the "fall" of our previous servers I can manually apply that time to new VIP status if desired.
Sorry if this is the wrong way to do this but. i have been donating for a while now paypal [email protected] player name (GFY) burnoutrgn999 and have not noticed any vip . like autobalance protection. any help would be appreciated !

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
While we appreciate any donations received, we still expect all of our players to follow our rules. Donator or not.
We don't usually ban on the first offense unless its for cheating or a complete disregard for our rules. As long as you follow our rules, you should be good. You'll know if you're doing something we don't allow and you'll be given a chance to correct it.
Most players donate for the perks recieved ingame - see https://banzore.com/forums/threads/donations-bf4-vip-membership.6734/

neonardo1, I was banned by you without warning due to a VIP perk: "
  • /moveme - move to the other team if there is room, avoiding all balancers

Can you please provide some guidelines for it's use? I had no idea using it was a problem, to say 'used too much' doesn't help. Many are using it multiple times today, anyone can search the chat for !moveme and see who's using it.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
My ping is around 207 but I want to be VIP. Any chance?

You might want to work on improving your ping just to improve your gaming experience.

Some easy suggestions here are:

1. Clear your browser histories on all of your browsers. Web beacons/cookies/transponders can collect in your cache and suck up bandwidth.
2. Shut off all other programs possible not in use while you're gaming. Email programs are a HUGE bandwidth eater due to their constant queries of the email servers.
3. Clean up any possible spyware. I suggest using the free version of Spybot that you can find here: https://www.safer-networking.org/
It'll clean up any little bandwidth vampires on your machine, improve overall performance, and improve your privacy.

Less easy suggestions include:

1. Max out your RAM. It's not an obvious solution but when you don't have enough RAM then processing logjams on your CPU can result in slower processing times for incoming and outgoing network traffic.
2. Check your ISP and see if better bandwidth is available.
3. If you are using an older but capable computer with available motherboard slots then a dedicated Network Interface Card (NIC) can improve ping time over an old integrated NIC like most machines come with.

Not any one of these is a guaranteed 'silver bullet' but doing at least the first three will typically show you a noticeable result...like getting your ping under 200.

With all due respect, I have a question, Rogaine mentioned "Neonardo had offered up a potential solution".... (to the above mentioned ban) ... he went on to say: ...If such measures are taken by him to strike you from the leaderboards..."

I've confidence you can 'remove me from the leaderboards (not my choice, yours) , I am a donator, love bz11 and maybe will be able to play when you get me fixed up... It would be a goal for me to work to get to where I am now on the leaderboard -- I've started at zero right here before. My question: Can you please let me know what the limit is for using the VIP perk command? It's not mentioned and If I get to use any of my donation perk again by playing the game, I don't want 'anyone' to think I'm abusing VIP. Of course, if you 'can't' fix the leaderboard, my donation is lost, I still want to play if possible.

With all due respect, I have a question, Rogaine mentioned "Neonardo had offered up a potential solution".... (to the above mentioned ban) ... he went on to say: ...If such measures are taken by him to strike you from the leaderboards..."

I've confidence you can 'remove me from the leaderboards (not my choice, yours) , I am a donator, love bz11 and maybe will be able to play when you get me fixed up... It would be a goal for me to work to get to where I am now on the leaderboard -- I've started at zero right here before. My question: Can you please let me know what the limit is for using the VIP perk command? It's not mentioned and If I get to use any of my donation perk again by playing the game, I don't want 'anyone' to think I'm abusing VIP. Of course, if you 'can't' fix the leaderboard, my donation is lost, I still want to play if possible.
Please do what you need to do so I can play again, or let me know you cannot do it. I'll understand. In either event, hose folks on bf11 want some competition again. I can start with 0 or continue to provide them a goal. Box is taking forever to catch the current leader.

Been over 2 months, my VIP status is now expired. Can I please play again?

Frank, Player of the sand, are you a donator? Are you Choppa Whore? L0uise, L0uise with a ZERO is both a donator and Choppa Whore - very concerned that I don't get back in to start taking down the tower.