Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Donations & BF4 VIP Membership

Frank Castle

-bZ- Member
Frank, Player of the sand, are you a donator? Are you Choppa Whore? L0uise, L0uise with a ZERO is both a donator and Choppa Whore - very concerned that I don't get back in to start taking down the tower.

No, im a ucav whore, also dont care about rank. at least i still can join the servers.

Last edited:
No, im a ucav whore, also dont care about rank. at least i still can join the servers.
Ohhhh, that's right, Frankie -- Frankie Sand Castle! Do you spell it with a y or ie? Never mind, Your 1150 rank means nothing here.. At least ??? hahhahaha you dream as good as the best. Yes, you can, howeva, U suc, at 7 mil, catch my 39 million and I won't play and let you take as long as you like.. Hahhahahhhhjhhaqhaqhaqhaqhhahaqhqahhhq

Gifted donation of $20 for random pubber: Sabretooth-Ninja

per me

Keep up the great work with the servers boys!!!

danderss

Donator
Everything has been started clean. If someone has been consistently donating since the "fall" of our previous servers I can manually apply that time to new VIP status if desired.
I submitted a VIP payment, which was accepted and billed the other night as a Xmas Gift for Stevoosnipersimp, and he has no perks yet. Thanks..Danderss

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I submitted a VIP payment, which was accepted and billed the other night as a Xmas Gift for Stevoosnipersimp, and he has no perks yet. Thanks..Danderss
Perks are automatically applied to the BF4 account listed on the profile of the forum account that made the payment. You would've had to make the gift from your friend's forum account for the benefits to apply. I advise you private message neonardo or assault here on the forum.

blurhappy0

Donator
The VIP system is now up and running for our BF4 servers and for every $10 donated you get 30 days of VIP membership across all of our servers.

What is VIP Membership?

VIP status on our BF4 servers is the combination of perks that we give those who choose to help us out with the costs of running the servers each month.

Reserved Slot (Priority Queue)

VIPs get reserved server slots. This means that when the server is full and you have to get in queue, you are automatically moved to the front of the queue. The game will not reflect it as it is not aware of it, it might still say you're queued at the end but you're actually up front. Say there's a 10 man queue when you queue up, the next available slot is yours. No waiting behind a bunch of people to get in and get fragging! We do not kick players to make immediate room for you, that makes for a crappy experience for players.

Double Map Vote Points

When you vote for maps in servers with map voting your votes count as 2 votes instead of 1.

Autobalance Protection
Don't want to get moved away from your teammates? Autobalance protection stops the server from ever moving you for team balance purposes.

Ping Protection
You will never be kicked for ping spikes that would otherwise trigger our ping protection system to give you the boot. You also have protection against blocked/missing ping kicks.

Notable In-Game Commands
  • /join <player> - used to attempt to move to the team/squad of a player. Partial name matching is supported.
  • /lead - take lead of your current squad
  • /killme - commit suicide without logging a death
  • /moveme - move to the other team if there is room, avoiding all balancers

Click here to donate now!
Can you please activate my VIP? Been paying, and not receiving !perks

fettman98

Donator
Howdy there. Goofy question, sometimes I see people with BZ as their tag. Can people who donate et their tag as BZ or is that only for admins?