Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Donations & BF4 VIP Membership

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
The VIP system is now up and running for our BF4 servers and for every $10 donated you get 30 days of VIP membership across all of our servers.

What is VIP Membership?

VIP status on our BF4 servers is the combination of perks that we give those who choose to help us out with the costs of running the servers each month.

Reserved Slot (Priority Queue)

VIPs get reserved server slots. This means that when the server is full and you have to get in queue, you are automatically moved to the front of the queue. The game will not reflect it as it is not aware of it, it might still say you're queued at the end but you're actually up front. Say there's a 10 man queue when you queue up, the next available slot is yours. No waiting behind a bunch of people to get in and get fragging! We do not kick players to make immediate room for you, that makes for a crappy experience for players.

Double Map Vote Points

When you vote for maps in servers with map voting your votes count as 2 votes instead of 1.

Autobalance Protection
Don't want to get moved away from your teammates? Autobalance protection stops the server from ever moving you for team balance purposes.

Ping Protection
You will never be kicked for ping spikes that would otherwise trigger our ping protection system to give you the boot. You also have protection against blocked/missing ping kicks.

Notable In-Game Commands
  • /join <player> - used to attempt to move to the team/squad of a player. Partial name matching is supported.
  • /lead - take lead of your current squad
  • /killme - commit suicide without logging a death
  • /moveme - move to the other team if there is room, avoiding all balancers

Click here to donate now!

Last edited:
are we reinstating previous members or as the norm for the reboot, wiping the slate clean?

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
are we reinstating previous members or as the norm for the reboot, wiping the slate clean?

Everything has been started clean. If someone has been consistently donating since the "fall" of our previous servers I can manually apply that time to new VIP status if desired.

Donated a while an hour ago, but I still get disconnected from the server. Game proceeds to black screen while battlelog says "Logging In."

I assume it's from the ping script.

I tried the !moveme function but it stays Default Guest role. Would just like to check if my donation went through.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Donated a while an hour ago, but I still get disconnected from the server. Game proceeds to black screen while battlelog says "Logging In."

I assume it's from the ping script.

I tried the !moveme function but it stays Default Guest role. Would just like to check if my donation went through.

I see you listed as a VIP. It takes up to an hour + a new round load, so you should be set now I bet.