Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Fluff muffin the new crisco.

Fluff man, you're a snitch and a bitch, you report every little thing like crisco did. You're honestly the new crisco, and no one likes him...If someone is a repeated offender or tks you for a legit reason that's fine.. but fuck man, you report over some stupid shit. I seen your video with Wyatt aka Obie and man you're a joke, nothing there to see. Sad to see Bz going this route where we encourage snitching.. thanks to COVID, it has turned you all to snowflakes who tattletale.
BZ is the new TBG it seems.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Here's a suggestion:

What if the veterans of this game all follow some kind of gentleman's agreement towards fair play and sportsmanship? Or at the very least follow the simple rules put in place for fair play?

I hold myself to a higher standard than the rules. So should everyone else. That's what I think.

Snitching? Do you like being baseraped? I want to get rid of all the baserapers. I bet you like being spawn killed, huh?

I'm everything but a snowflake. From where I stand, you're seeming a little bit triggered I reported your buddy for breaking the rules. Who's the snowflake?

Why can't you just promote fair play and sportsmanship, instead of crying that I reported your boy for "some stupid shit"

Naw it's just people like him ruining the community. I said it's fine if it's people that are repeat offenders and all. He's just another crisco and it's honestly not what we need.. people that break the rules it's fine, but fuck, crying all the time is what crisco did and look where that landed him?

Fluff just reminds me of that annoying neighbor that always crying. Not everyone is perfect and we're ALL guilty of breaking a "rule". Go after the repeat offenders or someone actually being a dick. Not someone who allegedly shot someone in a jet in spawn on gulf. No proof of it happening or anything going on.. one time things shouldn't be on here. I just hate people like that, ruins this great community that bZ once was.

If fluff was admin, Bz would have no players lmao. Only admin here with common sense and a brain is AngrySalsa. That man is OG. Topher is aiight depending on his mood.

@neo to answer you. Everything I've brought up has been mentioned by everyone, so they are all valid statements. I just don't want Bz turning into TBG.

Furthermore I just hate people who tattletale. As mentioned if someone is a repeat offender or doesn't fuck off, then yeah report them. Ant trust me if not all you Bz have broke your own rules. If I actually did waste my time and record y'all be guilty.

Last edited:

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Naw it's just people like him ruining the community. I said it's fine if it's people that are repeat offenders and all. He's just another crisco and it's honestly not what we need.. people that break the rules it's fine, but fuck, crying all the time is what crisco did and look where that landed him?

Fluff just reminds me of that annoying neighbor that always crying. Not everyone is perfect and we're ALL guilty of breaking a "rule". Go after the repeat offenders or someone actually being a dick. Not someone who allegedly shot someone in a jet in spawn on gulf. No proof of it happening or anything going on.. one time things shouldn't be on here. I just hate people like that, ruins this great community that bZ once was.

If fluff was admin, Bz would have no players lmao. Only admin here with common sense and a brain is AngrySalsa. That man is OG. Topher is aiight depending on his mood.
I felt as if I've been pretty chill with you. But since i'm 'aiight depending on my mood' how about next time I see you doing the filter shit once a month I'll manually ban you myself.

Fluff is good people, fun to hang with, unlike crisco. And I have to agree with him, it does seem like you're pressed your buddy was caught doing some shit he shouldn't have. Wyatt has a few reports against him for the shit fluff reported him for. It was just a matter of time he did it to someone who knew how to hit the record button. Play with fire enough and you'll get burned.

I agree with you Topher, no one can compare to crisco, just ticks me off that people record 30 seconds and post. No backstory or anything. I get we're trying to keep the server with less douches. At the same time we're all just having fun. Honestly with that latest video of fluff, there is no evidence of Wyatt killing anyone in spawn.

So, other night we're playing metro and had all the flags on American side.. everyone was shooting in the spawn, you gonna ban the whole American side

Anyways, Topher, you're cool shit man. I got no issues with you, or any of the admins for that matter as most of y'all are fair. With that being said, no one beats Angrysallllsa :)

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Furthermore I just hate people who tattletale. As mentioned if someone is a repeat offender or doesn't fuck off, then yeah report them. Ant trust me if not all you Bz have broke your own rules. If I actually did waste my time and record y'all be guilty.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there is a single report against me with credible evidence of any rule violation. Let's just say that you are not the only one that think I'm a jackass. I'd say that's pretty impressive considering I played on bZ servers for 741 hours and counting.

You're welcome to spectate me, or follow my twitch, as I occasionally turn that on when I play too. It's hard to get evidence of misconduct when there is no misconduct.

I agree with you Topher, no one can compare to crisco, just ticks me off that people record 30 seconds and post. No backstory or anything. I get we're trying to keep the server with less douches. At the same time we're all just having fun. Honestly with that latest video of fluff, there is no evidence of Wyatt killing anyone in spawn.

There is evidence of him blatantly shooting at an enemy jet still on the runway as it recently spawned. Is that not baserape?

So, other night we're playing metro and had all the flags on American side.. everyone was shooting in the spawn, you gonna ban the whole American side

Read the rules one more time.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there is a single report against me with credible evidence of any rule violation. Let's just say that you are not the only one that think I'm a jackass. I'd say that's pretty impressive considering I played on bZ servers for 741 hours and counting.

You're welcome to spectate me, or follow my twitch, as I occasionally turn that on when I play too. It's hard to get evidence of misconduct when there is no misconduct.

There is evidence of him blatantly shooting at an enemy jet still on the runway as it recently spawned. Is that not baserape?

Read the rules one more time.
Cool story fluff, I played on bZ back in the day even in bf 3 as well with the OGs. I don't get what that has to do with anything lmao.

I watched your video, once again the evidence is real weak and I would throw it out as inadmissible.

Nothing against you fluff as you and I have no issues, I just despise people who snitch and tattletale, like that annoying neighbor.

As I said people that constantly break the rules and are dicks, report them.. honestly that report against Wyatt is bs and if there was substantial proof I wouldn't be posting this thread.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
If I actually did waste my time and record y'all be guilty.

It has to do with your allegation.

And I am telling you I have one too many "enemies"

Which makes it very unlikely that I ever broke any rule, as you can trust there's a few people ready to press the button if I do.

Hope that enlightened you

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
The evidence is sufficient given the players history of breaking the rules.
It doesn't matter is someone breaks the rules just once, by that logic the servers would be ridden with new players being allowed to break rules and ruin the experience for the rest of us who play.
At the end of the day, your buddy messed up and should have known better.
His temporary ban expires in 8 days for attacking uncap.

Lmao bigdog you shouldn't be admin for your statement. Your statement clearly shows you're not capable of being admin. You're banning someone from a past infraction, and a video with no PROOF of him hitting anyone or killing them in spawn.

You just made my day man, what a joke. I got more respect for fluff, sadly. Anywho I'm done my rant, I feel better.

Have a great day lads and see you in the battlefield before it turns to TBG! Time to make the best of it before server dies!

P.s Topher you know I'm going to say crackers after few drinks in 3 weeks with or without you. In my opinion it would be better if we drink and do it together again :)

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You're banning someone from a past infraction, and a video with no PROOF of him hitting anyone or killing them in spawn.
Video clearly shows him attacking enemy jets in spawn. With a rapsheet like his of attacking uncap, and other reports of poor behavior such as intentional TK's, his actions in the video clearly seem intentional. I would have made his ban 2 weeks to get the point across further as he's been given plenty of chances. Quit digging a hole for the both of you before you can't jump out of it.

Have a great day lads and see you in the battlefield before it turns to TBG! Time to make the best of it before server dies!
Feel free to play somewhere else since you clearly have such disdain for bZ servers, members, and admins.

P.s Topher you know I'm going to say crackers after few drinks in 3 weeks with or without you.
Maybe you should sober up and save face and embarrassment. Don't be an idiot, Silent.

I disagree the video lacks footage, if you take that as evidence, it is what it is.

At the end of the day it's your server and I'm just a donater to help keep the server a flout.

Fair enough Topher, I respect you. I actually seldom drink anymore, let alone get drunk. It was more a covid thing lol.

And I enjoy playing your servers, only reason I donate. So with that being said, I said what I has to, and you made your decision, so it's water under the bridge. Cheers.