Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

For I am Riggs

Riggletz

-bZ- Member
Ok this thread went completely the opposite direction as I anticipated.

thom805

-bZ- Member
The entire point of an applicaiton process is to see what type of person is applying is it not? Noting that someone is a known griefer/troll seems relevant,
firm yes on rigg... i'd ask how long it took criscoe to pull up a 6 month old single tk report but when you keep excel spreadsheets sure it didn't take long.

firm yes on rigg... i'd ask how long it took criscoe to pull up a 6 month old single tk report but when you keep excel spreadsheets sure it didn't take long.
About 5 seconds to search by name, but maybe you are a bit new to how the internet works? Its pretty easy to do a search actually.

I obviously don't remember most griefers, but when someone switches teams to grief and teamkill you to stop what would likely have been a 150-0 or higher killstreak, I do indeed remember it, especialyl when the griefer tries to join the clan of the same server that the griefing happened in.

Once again this thread the banzore members coming out and getting angry that I mention that someone was a griefer in the past really highlights how troll-like and pro-griefing the banzore clan is.

bothesenuts

-bZ- Member
I haven't said a word on this thread, and I have collectively responded to maybe 20 threads in my almost year here at banzore. And here I was legit complimenting a dude on a joke he made. Chill the fuck out Nuts.
weird, you replied to 2 other messages before i posted...

weird, you replied to 2 other messages before i posted...
Ah pardon, I gave someone actual good advice on how to best play during their application window to help them out if they are actually interested in joining bZ (specifically because crisco mentioned to play on 7, and thats not a good way to be around bZ people during the recruit window). The same advice that was given to me when I originally applied. And then I complimented a dude's joke. Horrifying behavior I know, I deeply apologize.

bothesenuts

-bZ- Member
Ah pardon, I gave someone actual good advice on how to best play during their application window to help them out if they are actually interested in joining bZ (specifically because crisco mentioned to play on 7, and thats not a good way to be around bZ people during the recruit window). The same advice that was given to me when I originally applied. And then I complimented a dude's joke. Horrifying behavior I know, I deeply apologize.
just wanted to point out that you were lying.