Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Free bfplayer100 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site is free, and this game is over 9 years old.
Yessir, October 29th 2013 the battlefield 4 saga started. Was a long time ago in a far far away place, but the free site has always been right here! :)

Where do you think all those donations really go?
Maybe we can get ATC71 to pay it, that choppa dude makes bets like candy in game and loses and laughs about it

And then there is that

To put it simply for you, yes donators have access to the moveme command, for the moment. However, the real issue here is the fact that you used it nearly 2500 times, in 1000 matches. There is absolutely no reason you need to be switching teams 2-3 times per game, every match.
WOW, use the stats to 'adjust perception' --- 1000 matches??? I've over 3800 matches here, and many many without the use of changing sides - how do you come up with those numbers other than to 'change the lie subject'?? bfplayer100 has over 10K per match average with the number of matches (a pitiful sum based on some opinions) --- then, the many MVP ribbons, how do you account for these stats? You mention my 'no need to be switching', there is no need to allow for over 100 kills from a choppa on C. So, opinions are like

PandaExpress293

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
WOW, use the stats to 'adjust perception' --- 1000 matches??? I've over 3800 matches here, and many many without the use of changing sides - how do you come up with those numbers other than to 'change the lie subject'?? bfplayer100 has over 10K per match average with the number of matches (a pitiful sum based on some opinions) --- then, the many MVP ribbons, how do you account for these stats? You mention my 'no need to be switching', there is no need to allow for over 100 kills from a choppa on C. So, opinions are like
2500 times over the course of 1000 matches, not 1000 matches in total. As for the source of the numbers, stated by an admin in discord back on Dec 7th.

Please type me another paragraph of text in response.
862829130180460554.gif

And should Discord be used for my defense too? Adjusting perceptions with 'stats' is the point, guess you got it. Stats can be made to say anything, and nothing. Not once did anyone thank bfplayer100 for capping when switching to help -- the 'adjustment of perception' was the only goal when in Discord was it? . Yes, you get it.

PandaExpress293

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
And should Discord be used for my defense too? Adjusting perceptions with 'stats' is the point, guess you got it. Stats can be made to say anything, and nothing. Not once did anyone thank bfplayer100 for capping when switching to help -- the 'adjustment of perception' was the only goal when in Discord was it? . Yes, you get it.
No, but you made the assumption that I fabricated those numbers, which I didn't.

As for the rest of your response, congratulations on using your new word of the day, "Perception."

Shows how well you pay attention... Congratulations! I did not point fingers at you other than to ask "how do you come up with those numbers??", After finding you are not a player on bz11, with 0 points, I knew all you could do is 'copycat' what you read. Which admin was it? I do get the idea an admin is the accuser - which is none of my business I know, however, the accuser didn't accuse me on the Banzore forums where most accusations (complaints) are handled when it comes to Banzore server challenges. Hmmm, Go to Discord to air the laundry because......... :)

Why are you responding to something from a week ago that you already responded to before?

Status
Not open for further replies.