Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Free bfplayer100 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
id like to know what this is all bout but i refuse to read the trilogy of fucking repospones by this guy
Guy abuses VIP !moveme perk. Guy gets banned. Guy thinks that defending himself by claiming he is the victim of a seditious libel campaign by some cabal of BZ11 masterminds is the solution to getting unbanned rather than doing a mea culpa and acknowledging his mistake(s).

This same guy is also simultaneously really bad at the game and possessing of a very high score because he apparently spends all of his time playing on the nightmare that is 24/7 Siege. He also writes like a decades-long certified forklift operator who recently discovered how to work the new America Online disc his son-in-law brought him 25 years ago.

A super special case of knowing nothing of true facts, however very very good at spitting out a few words which appear to be thought out and attempted to appear so full of realism, they exude from each crevasse bullshit unbeknownst to the casual passerby. Yes, some believe everything they read on the internet. Certainly no truth but, comical and entertaining all the same. A repeat of facts will ensue, hence those who would like to skip the eyebleed, might take a break from the drivel - especially from those who know nothing about nothing but do so like to look like they have an inkling of knowledge to convey.

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
A super special case of knowing nothing of true facts, however very very good at spitting out a few words which appear to be thought out and attempted to appear so full of realism, they exude from each crevasse bullshit unbeknownst to the casual passerby. Yes, some believe everything they read on the internet. Certainly no truth but, comical and entertaining all the same. A repeat of facts will ensue, hence those who would like to skip the eyebleed, might take a break from the drivel - especially from those who know nothing about nothing but do so like to look like they have an inkling of knowledge to convey.
Dude, I think for posts this long you need a bibliography.

OctopieGamer

-bZ- Member
tldr no one cares

I won't argue --- if it's not short and pithy with a 'map' it tends to lose kids and cause eyebleed.
Dude, I think for posts this long you need a bibliography.

How has this thread gotten to 56 replies?

Questions just like this without reading the content --- some of the content here causes eyebleed and loses kids who can't comprehend the English Language

id like to know what this is all bout but i refuse to read the trilogy of fucking repospones by this guy
Opie, Opie, Opie --- make up your mind --- everybody wants to help you, what does "repospones" mean? Also, either you want to know or you don't -- You'd like to, so help folks help you

stay banned ,stay mad
Cuz you say so? Mad, are you mad, I'm not.. this is free entertainment -- all right here in the open for all to see

Why are you responding to something from a week ago that you already responded to before?
Well, I must learn what it is here.... Either more or less, do so or do not, do so and do again if not complete... = Donate to banzore, use move more, get banned - don't respond in a couple days during the appeal - means giving in (the ban appeal), try to cut down on eyebleed and get in the shit cuz a sentence used to respond to a sentence is a week late. Sheesh!!sheesh_st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

--- nobody can make up their mind. The appeal is 2 months old without final-final action, what is it about time here or is it just hard for those things that take thought? I can explain the wait on the ban appeal action, but can't answer for your 'weak' challenges.

Why are you responding to something from a week ago that you already responded to before?
What?? No reply to the content? No ability to decipher what was there for all -- you work to change the topic - are you on 'Staff? Here is some real eyebleed, those who don't care, move along...

All due respect, I don't understand 'fake points' and or stat padding when it comes to Capping Flags. (Concerning BZ11) I capped after switches - not ever thanked by ATC nor that clan.. As mentioned, previously, some 'team up to defend C' and choppa whores love shooting fish in a barrel top of C. I started taking down C and that is when ATC started working really hard to 'muddy my name'...

Is ATC a friend of NEO, are they the same character. Now we know where the idea for stripping score came from -- Is she your friend? The comment about 'stripping' fake points is where we are - strip all stats for the purpose of stat padding the other way - stat pad After 2 months of ban, bfplayer is still #1 on BZ11 and didn't get there with a simple swap of teams. The swap was to help the other teams get flags ---

None of my business, but I didn't cheat, and certainly in public did not commit perjury nor libel. Cuz you say it, don't make it so. Are you attempting to say "Silence is better than unnecessary drama?" Or you want to have an innocent forklift driver admit to something that is a lie? " The ban reason is libel, and is an outright lie.

bfplayer100 has over 1300 ribbons for best player. (MVP, know the ribbon?) bfplayer100 has over 10K per match average, that was 10,000 points average per game - with the number of matches (a pitiful sum based on some opinions) --- then, the many MVP ribbons, which, btw, doesn't get awarded for simply swapping to winning team.

I worked for the teams to win -- I was constantly asking folks to cap -- "cap 3 to make 'em bleeeeeed'. ROF hated me, I learned from them and ATC hates me because I take down C now. ATC is a budding choppa whore now. She needed reason go get me off BZ11, I had started taking down C preventing the 'K/D' stat pad of the tower.ATC_strip.JPG

ATC_strip.JPG

Last edited:
I think this guy was dropped on his head as a child.
That's helllarious!! Guess you can't keep up, comments like that start flowin' - and you got that down to a science.. Good one. Keepin' up is your issue, you've make it clear.

All this is going to be is more Banzore lore.. its entertaining none the less.
Absoposolutely No Doubt! I am happy to have entertained! ;) Some these folks take it all too seriously -- it's only a game, only a game repeat after me, only a game!

k1ngcotten, thanks again for your comment of support -- my attempts within game with my call outs were all about attempting to help those who didn't really understand the tactics of the game.

At this time, they will not allow any more comments for my defense within the 'appeal' as they've decided what Neo said was the very best of outcomes --- strip all the points they could not counter any of my points within the thread, the best they could do was to attempt to defend another admin. I was capping flags for those with less flags when and if I moved, had admins warned me, I could have told them to watch and see. It was always a ROF member who led the perception with an untruth. But, they were not brave enough to file a complaint in the Forums.

Fair, yes, it is their server to do as they please (or, to run it as....) I still never saw any player from bz11 complain about it here in the forums. No warning from admin, I used their perk. One group of folks seemed to always be on the losing side due to their ancient battle techniques. Why didn't they complain for all to see?? Cowards.

Does 'Reign Of Fire' run this server?

In either event, they are a group who, at this point, I've lost all respect for -- (i know, 'who gives a shit') -- they have proven to me 'EXACTLY-What they are made of. :p:D:) If they come to my defense, they will prove what some of the ROF group live by -- Integrity??

They gave up their deeply held techniques and lost at their own game.. BOX is on the way to the top now, If NEO can strip my points (an unfair action, they can't find the totals so chose the EZ button) Box would get a STAT PAD to the top. If he gets there in the next 146 hours of play, he will have tried --- but still will not have earned #1 as I was prevented to play due to a lie manufactured by ROF.

ROF.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.