Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Free bfplayer100 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm a grown man, I only play hardcore.:cool:
And feral_midget, you make some fantastic assumptions... "your bosses, your coworkers, your in-laws, your friends (especially your hillbilly friends), even the manager at the McDonalds. " also, what is Novellas, how can I get 'paid by the comma'?, I need more allowance.

Assumptions: bosses????, coworkers????, in-laws????, friends?? Hillbilly friends??? -- I can't afford your friends. And, a life lesson for you from a kid: " scroll on if it 'flames' you.

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
are you of the mindset that only bz11 players are allowed to have an opinion of your "controversy"? I use move me and assist to join the losing team and attempt to keep the server from getting spawn trapped and killing the player count too early in the night. you use it to pad your score because you don't know how to do well other than ninja cap some unguarded points. do I personally think you should be perma banned? nope. but like what you've been told already, constantly spewing essays about the problem and now messaging and posting on other player profiles on the forums about the issue is not going to help your case.

I wouldn't be surprised if every post you make adds a week to your ban at this point, just chill the fuck out and wait for an answer.

And feral_midget, you make some fantastic assumptions... "your bosses, your coworkers, your in-laws, your friends (especially your hillbilly friends), even the manager at the McDonalds. " also, what is Novellas, how can I get 'paid by the comma'?, I need more allowance.

Assumptions: bosses????, coworkers????, in-laws????, friends?? Hillbilly friends??? -- I can't afford your friends. And, a life lesson for you from a kid: " scroll on if it 'flames' you.
If you think I'm making an assumption that you have friends, that is the most pathetic thing I've ever heard.

are you of the mindset that only bz11 players are allowed to have an opinion of your "controversy"? I use move me and assist to join the losing team and attempt to keep the server from getting spawn trapped and killing the player count too early in the night. you use it to pad your score because you don't know how to do well other than ninja cap some unguarded points. do I personally think you should be perma banned? nope. but like what you've been told already, constantly spewing essays about the problem and now messaging and posting on other player profiles on the forums about the issue is not going to help your case.

I wouldn't be surprised if every post you make adds a week to your ban at this point, just chill the fuck out and wait for an answer.
I was simply asking did you play on bz11, I still want to learn how not to be - as one admin stated, a horrible player. My time is spent on 11 and I try to support as best I can however, with 'chat' names, I can't tell who is a bz11 supporter vs whatever else the support is being conveyed for. None of my business I know, however, did it hurt to ask - - and will have to agree, if I'm the problem, I shouldn't be spewing about it at all.

Last edited:
If you think I'm making an assumption that you have friends, that is the most pathetic thing I've ever heard.
Pathetic? -- Pathetic is as pathetic does, just cuz you say so don't make it so. :) :) :cool: Some here, not counting me :) , say something and think it's the bees knees. Yes, the comment made above is hysterical! :)

Last edited:

If you have a problem with me messaging you, be a man, (or a grownup??) and tell me don't do it.. Above move was not a grownup move to throw it out here and then point folks to it.. Gives full explanation of who you are - do you want to share your in-game character name if the one using in the post is not the same? As you so eloquently stated for 'you': "....I use move me and assist to join the losing team and attempt to keep the server...." Does that mean I don't use it for that purpose-I've proof??? I wasn't given the opportunity to defend myself prior to the ban hence just cuz it is said as a complaint makes it so??? You got proof for you, I got proof for me. Say it loud and say it proud, I wanted to discuss my issue with you and hoped you'd 'help' when it comes to how to use the perk appropriately, however, are you a BZ admin wannabe or...... Maybe some definition on how/when/how many times to use the command and not be banned for even using it would help. I had the top spot on that leaderboard before ROF taught me the intricacies of using it.

Last edited:

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
It would be fairer to take away points for the games I've used the 'VIP' gained tool (from banzore for donating to the server) for the "move" benefit. Ez question for admin: "How many games have I used the MOVE command on" however, the hard part is: -- where I did not cap flags for the win??? No way to account for my caps to get the win in that instance.
Since you yourself stated that there's no way to account for all the times you abused the commands, I agree, let's have the admins take away points and reset you back to zero. That seems more than fair enough as you willingly exploited a perk (this is not up for discussion anymore, it was an exploit regardless of how you try to justify it) and if you don't care about statistics as you say, then this shouldn't bother you either. Regardless of if you feel that it's unfair because it wasn't posted in the official rules, it really goes without saying. It's not a feature you have with normal gameplay (without limits) but is instead generously given to you for donating. Keep in mind, none of the donator features are a right. You are not paying for a service, item or making a transaction for these perks and/or commands. Donators are only supporting the servers and bZ can freely revoke access to the perks without warning or blame.

If you have a problem with me messaging you, be a man, (or a grownup??) and tell me don't do it.. Above move was not a grownup move to throw it out here and then point folks to it.. Gives full explanation of who you are
And your posts give a full spectrum analysis of who you are. These are public forums, anyone can see or respond as they wish, just as you are not restricted from posting...yet. If you messaged people on their profile, then they're well within social decency to share that. Because you didn't have the courtesy to DM someone if you wanted your conversation to stay private, you have absolutely no expectation of privacy regarding anything you posted on their profile, again in public view.

- do you want to share your in-game character name if the one using in the post is not the same? As you so eloquently stated for 'you': "....I use move me and assist to join the losing team and attempt to keep the server...." Does that mean I don't use it for that purpose-I've proof??? I wasn't given the opportunity to defend myself prior to the ban hence just cuz it is said as a complaint makes it so??? You got proof for you, I got proof for me.
The majority of members on the forum have names near identical to their battlelog names. As you seem to have a lot of time on your hands, five minutes of searching could've yielded an answer to your question. As for proof, if you look at the top if this website, in the menu bar you'll see a link to "BF4 Stats". This is where you can view player stats and chat logs. Have fun.

Say it loud and say it proud, I wanted to discuss my issue with you and hoped you'd 'help' when it comes to how to use the perk appropriately, however, are you a BZ admin wannabe or...... Maybe some definition on how/when/how many times to use the command and not be banned for even using it would help. I had the top spot on that leaderboard before ROF taught me the intricacies of using it.
Nowhere did any bZ or community member in your topic claim to be an admin nor are they treating you in a way of backseat moderating. They're simply offering input to your topic, which is again, public. You have no right to talk about what is considered to be a "grownup" thing to do, when you yourself resort to insulting or insinuating that an opinion that disagrees with your own is somehow unjust and their attempt at being an "admin wannabe". Your top spot on the leaderboard means nothing in regard to the validity of your statements. If you wanted to prove a point that you having a high score somehow made you a valuable contributor to bZ, sorry but that's incorrect.

I wanted to discuss my issue with you and hoped you'd 'help' when it comes to how to use the perk appropriately
To put it simply for you, yes donators have access to the moveme command, for the moment. However, the real issue here is the fact that you used it nearly 2500 times, in 1000 matches. There is absolutely no reason you need to be switching teams 2-3 times per game, every match.

Since you yourself stated that there's no way to account for all the times you abused the commands, I agree, let's have the admins take away points and reset you back to zero. That seems more than fair enough as you willingly exploited a perk (this is not up for discussion anymore, it was an exploit regardless of how you try to justify it) and if you don't care about statistics as you say, then this shouldn't bother you either. Regardless of if you feel that it's unfair because it wasn't posted in the official rules, it really goes without saying. It's not a feature you have with normal gameplay (without limits) but is instead generously given to you for donating. Keep in mind, none of the donator features are a right. You are not paying for a service, item or making a transaction for these perks and/or commands. Donators are only supporting the servers and bZ can freely revoke access to the perks without warning or blame.

And your posts give a full spectrum analysis of who you are. These are public forums, anyone can see or respond as they wish, just as you are not restricted from posting...yet. If you messaged people on their profile, then they're well within social decency to share that. Because you didn't have the courtesy to DM someone if you wanted your conversation to stay private, you have absolutely no expectation of privacy regarding anything you posted on their profile, again in public view.

The majority of members on the forum have names near identical to their battlelog names. As you seem to have a lot of time on your hands, five minutes of searching could've yielded an answer to your question. As for proof, if you look at the top if this website, in the menu bar you'll see a link to "BF4 Stats". This is where you can view player stats and chat logs. Have fun.

Nowhere did any bZ or community member in your topic claim to be an admin nor are they treating you in a way of backseat moderating. They're simply offering input to your topic, which is again, public. You have no right to talk about what is considered to be a "grownup" thing to do, when you yourself resort to insulting or insinuating that an opinion that disagrees with your own is somehow unjust and their attempt at being an "admin wannabe". Your top spot on the leaderboard means nothing in regard to the validity of your statements. If you wanted to prove a point that you having a high score somehow made you a valuable contributor to bZ, sorry but that's incorrect.

To put it simply for you, yes donators have access to the moveme command, for the moment. However, the real issue here is the fact that you used it nearly 2500 times, in 1000 matches. There is absolutely no reason you need to be switching teams 2-3 times per game, every match.
Wow, eye bleed galore! Are you a player on BZ11 -- where did you come from with this? Brand New 0 point player on BZ 11 -- You have an insider agenda too. I never said what you said I said --please pay attention - is it ok for you to lie???. If you didn't see your own glowing agenda - you left it as an open book, I was attempting to ask those players of BZ 11 how to be a better player.. Is that so wrong.. If you are a player on BZ 11, you made it clear you can't get to #1 without bfplayer100 being erased :) :) :cool: --- what a great way to stat pad.

Are your comments meant to muddy the water? To state lies--only does that. I had also asked why not take away all !moveme score of the "wins" after the move -- I also did much capping after moves, can you account for that? --- I was #1 before I ever used the moveme command -- I only learned from ROF that it added points --- AFTER i was number 1 and they were working to figure out how I beat them when they were tutoring me how to even play. Yes, it is a free country/free forum use, however, that should give me the right to ask a question too. Amazing how many from bz11 fight for the loser. Do I not have the right to ask questions about how to play?? Only if I am not a threat to your real player name in the game. What is your real name in the BZ11 game, I see pandaexpress293 has 000 points at the moment. Or, is it a loyalty within that server that has your gander up? I can understand wanting to 'defend', however, I find it funny those who you 'think' need defending. :)

Last edited:

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Wow, eye bleed galore! Are you a player on BZ11 -- where did you come from with this? Brand New 0 point player on BZ 11 -- You have an insider agenda too. If you didn't see it - you left it as an open book, I was attempting to ask those players of BZ 11 how to be a better player.. Is that so wrong.. If you are a player on BZ 11, you made it clear you can't get to #1 without bfplayer100 being erased :) :) :cool: --- what a great way to stat pad.
I don't play softcore but shanghai is shanghai and you abused commands regardless of the server. If I'm at zero points, because I don't play there, then erasing you doesn't benefit me at all nor does your quips regarding being #1 matter. You just contradicted your own logic...

Are you comments meant to muddy the water? I had also asked why not take away all more score of the "wins" after the move --- I was #1 before I ever used the moveme command -- I only learned from ROF that it added points --- AFTER i was number 1 and they were working to figure how how I beat them when they were tutoring me how to even play. Yes, it is a free country, however, that should give me the right to ask a question too. Not?? Only if I am a threat to your real player name in the game. What is your real name in the BZ11 game, I see pandaexpress293 has 000 points. Or, is it a loyalty within that server that has your gander up?

Yes, that is me and I do not play on bz11, however again, it doesn't matter what server you play on nor the points. Your abuse of commands, is abuse all the same. Whether you did it on bz11 or bz1, it makes no difference. You are of no threat to myself or others. I'm not sure why being a free country matters here? These are privately run servers, therefore private property, so you're not free to do anything you want. That being said, since you missed the point of my comments, I fear there's no reasoning with you, regardless of what I respond here. I don't wish ill towards you but I hope one day you'll actually learn how to accept when you're wrong and make amends instead of blindly defending your lost cause and in turn alienating yourself. Cheers.

I don't play softcore but shanghai is shanghai and you abused commands regardless of the server. If I'm at zero points, because I don't play there, then erasing you doesn't benefit me at all nor does your quips regarding being #1 matter. You just contradicted your own logic...

Yes, that is me and I do not play on bz11, however again, it doesn't matter what server you play on nor the points. Your abuse of commands, is abuse all the same. Whether you did it on bz11 or bz1, it makes no difference. You are of no threat to myself or others. I'm not sure why being a free country matters here? These are privately run servers, therefore private property, so you're not free to do anything you want. That being said, since you missed the point of my comments, I fear there's no reasoning with you, regardless of what I respond here. I don't wish ill towards you but I hope one day you'll actually learn how to accept when you're wrong and make amends instead of blindly defending your lost cause and in turn alienating yourself. Cheers.
Alienating?? :) On a game server, this is only a game we speak of.

If the ban was given and is not true, why is my cause -- lost? If the ban was given and was totally legal as given when given, why the possibility of unban/erase points/play again -- not that I want it to happen this way, but why not just deny the appeal and take your ball and make me go play in my yard === somebody lied to an admin and an admin acted and now the mess must be cleaned up. You, appear to have been sucked into a lie if you believe I abused any commands? Abuse didn't happen.

I certainly understand "privately owned' and all can see how they are privately managed - most all understand private property, I do and attempted to live by the rules as were provided at beginning -- rules changed after I was winning, and without my notice -- which is how it happened. I did not, and do not abuse commands --- Had I known it would be an issue, I would have adjusted my tactics/techniques as I do with everything else. Lucky for me I had over 900 rep points in case others tried to 'lie' about me in games. 900 rep points protected me from those who continually lied in-game . Abuse was not my intent and is not what I was doing -- and I was never warned using a freely given perk for donating would be grounds for a ban. All these folks are now attacking me (you included) for a lie. Kids today call the cops cuz they got a spanking -- abuse??? Just cuz they said so. They got beat at their own game here. Just because you say what you say, don't make it so.. I've my proof, what proof have you that I was 'abusing'?? Just to call it abuse, don't make it abuse - just lots of words. If it's abuse, spell it out and give other players a chance --- Many are 'using' the moveme command A LOT on BZ 11, why was I chosen to make a point?? Ez to see. I'd bet many are close to the number you mention (an untruth?). How many times did I use the moveme and immediately and intentionally cap flags for the team I began playing on? As I've mentioned before, assist don't always work due to the grab azzz up on C and newbies not knowing they are being abused by the choppa whores I moved to help keep the game going, not for abuse - especially for the pittance of possible extra points -- I averaged over 10k for all my games and have over 1370 MVP ribbons - if you know what that is. That is not a simple moved over to win a ribbon. Blind defense only to those without eyes and who don't "READ". I do not intend to accept being wrong because I'm not why the time for defense? It's a good thing you don't wish ill towards me ---- again, this is only a game, only a game, repeat after me, only a game.

Last edited:
Well, statistics can say what you want them to.. A perception of reality can be made based on saying it over and over and over.. The numbers you quote are for the purpose of adjusting a reality to something it is not... Go back to those stats and show where I was helping a losing team because choppa whores were whoppin up on newbie azzes to stat pad their own K/D. Why do choppa whores like the tower on Shanghai to stay?? You got it, stat padding the K/D. -- I wanted to check to see if you had been playing on BZ11 and you haven't been so that won't be any consequence, however, that which you see here in forums has warped your reality due to what is said and not what is done. Again, how many times did I cap flags after the move - assist didn't work because the newbie team attempts to defend C and choppa whores shoot fish in a barrel. Again, say it over and over and over -- without context -- and folks will believe you and the associated wharped comments. Attached is an example -- choppa whores don't want people to know taking down C on shanghi kills their K/D stat padding.

Attachments

• ATC_switched_again.JPG
    ATC_switched_again.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 20

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
and will have to agree, if I'm the problem, I shouldn't be spewing about it at all.
should have just left it here dude.

your kill death ratio is generally 0.1 to 0.3 on our servers.
your score per minute is generally 200-500.
your kills per minute is as low as 0.05 and sometimes up to 0.3-0.4.

you were generally getting 5-6 kills a game while dying 30+ times.

you are one of if not the worst player I've had the privilege of looking up stats for in a long time. I can say without a shadow of a doubt the ONLY REASON you're #1 on bZ11 is because A) nobody worth a damn plays bZ11 so you are not in competition and B) you have simply devoted more time than anybody else was willing to do on a non hardcore siege server for as long as you have.

for instance, we have *roughly* the same amount of points and you have played for about 800 hours more than I have.

I don't actually have a point to make other than you are so bad at this game the only way you get points is to sneak over to an objective nobody cares about and ninja cap it for your 600 points. and you ALWAYS end up on the winning team which is shameful. with all of these essays of yours as evidence, you clearly have a problem taking one on the chin and learning from a loss.

should have just left it here dude.

your kill death ratio is generally 0.1 to 0.3 on our servers.
your score per minute is generally 200-500.
your kills per minute is as low as 0.05 and sometimes up to 0.3-0.4.

you were generally getting 5-6 kills a game while dying 30+ times.

you are one of if not the worst player I've had the privilege of looking up stats for in a long time. I can say without a shadow of a doubt the ONLY REASON you're #1 on bZ11 is because A) nobody worth a damn plays bZ11 so you are not in competition and B) you have simply devoted more time than anybody else was willing to do on a non hardcore siege server for as long as you have.

for instance, we have *roughly* the same amount of points and you have played for about 800 hours more than I have.

I don't actually have a point to make other than you are so bad at this game the only way you get points is to sneak over to an objective nobody cares about and ninja cap it for your 600 points. and you ALWAYS end up on the winning team which is shameful. with all of these essays of yours as evidence, you clearly have a problem taking one on the chin and learning from a loss.
Yessir facts is facts, I am the worst based on your perception and the way you present the stats. Ever had a college stat course -- thanks for looking my 'in game player' up -- you don't play with me and don't know what I do when I do it.. Stats say what you want them to, 90% of all stats can be made to say 'anything'.

Players at times have great preconceived notions when looking at the stats based on the pithy comments found here, but not knowing nor experiencing how the game actually played out. Quick sentence can mean much more than most understand when reading them. My dissertations hurt your eyes, so you don't read for understanding - I have very good patience and will let you catch up. Yes, the opening screen of Shanghai speaks of capping flags, but does not speak of K/D nor number of hours playing nor KPM nor the other things mentioned - how is any of that important to the reason for the ban, or a reason not to free bfplayer100????. The design of your argument is to make RipeSnipe look very clever - yes, RipeSnipe 'look's very clever. Have those who can think for themselves been convinced your way is 'THE WAY", or the 'ONLY WAY'. Could be, but again, your opening dissertation of stat this and stat that - not part of the ban whatsoever. Hmmm, this is one way to ensure no-one worth what you spell out as -your damn- plays on that server either.

Why on earth would I just leave it anywhere as you so eloquently stated I should have left it there. It's the very small word -if- that catches. I'm simply not the problem. You've done a great job of highlighting a few facts of things which are not associated with the ban at all. No one asked what the hell is going on, before I ended up here. Now, the light is being turned onto the 'who said it was a bad act' and should be explained as the way it was said is certainly unfair, lacking proof, and is a down right lie.

You had experiences that apparently would have been good for me?? My score bug you, you looked it up even. :) In fact your interpretation of my play is based on "your opinion" of what is good or bad and also that which has been said right here -- you've never played against me, hence you must aSSume based on comments here - or wherever the choppa whores started complaining about on BZ11 and the building being downed so they can't stat pad.

Sooooo, should I have a 'goal' for k/d ratio? Should I have a SPM goal? How about a KPM more importantly K/D-- especially when KPM & K/D means shit on bz11 --- Who is top??? Can't see it can you? The best K/D on the BZ server only played a couple games, what is the K/D goal to shoot for? hahahahaaa Why does the leaderboard not ring out loud the K/D? Why does the !top10 command in game not display it?? It's not important for BZ11. However, the leaderboard !top10 and !top5 tells a tale not mentioned in your statistical analysis -- why why why?

When it comes to 'dying', you mention it as if its a bad thing.... This is only a game, only a game, repeat after me, only a game... I die "on purpose" for multiple reasons and it pisses folks off - they are not prepped for such an atrocious way of playing. Again, playing -- die, get to respawn at a better location. Simple and fun, unless you work to protect K/D - which is not a priority for me. Some say that is bad for your own team... It can be, however, I always say in the game on Shanghai -- get and keep 3 and make 'em bleeeeed. Do you know what that means?? Many more points are lost than the 1 I've lost to get us to the 'bleeeed them' activity/situation.

At the end of the day, how does any of what you say fit with me capping flags for the wins? I don't K/D stat pad - anyone who points it out knows k/d work is a 'stat pad' work. Nor do I 'for the win' stat pad, however, to hear some tell it, stats are adjusted to create a perception and you've done that well based on what you heard then was able to compare to and create a new story for -- do you believe everything you hear on the internet?

How come no one can look up how many flags were captured after any of the moves to the other side -- !killme - gives an opportunity to change sides sometimes, (some hate that one, it's is negative for their personal stat padded k/d. !assist allows for the changeover - sometimes, but no mention of how many after move caps caused by me, and yes, the infamous !moveme doesn't allow for the mention of numbers of caps after the move either. However, say it loud and say it proud as you have added your name to those who want to have a 'special' interpretation of the truth.

Your stats look great btw, many many questions, but you are not on the block

Attachments

• RipeSnipe.JPG
    RipeSnipe.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Holy fucking shit. These novels of yours are painful to read. You have some of the worst writing skills I have ever seen. Your bizarrely-consistent misuse of punctuation is baffling and the pseudo-stream of consciousness style where you almost randomly jump from one thought to another is truly jarring. These rambling sentence fragments you create are made all the more infuriating because you actually appear to have some rudimentary knowledge of English syntax but that basic awareness of how to properly construct paragraphs and format a simple essay is marred by the utter disrespect you have for the English language and the total disregard for the concept of proof-reading which you display.

To make matters worse you seem to possess zero self-awareness and you are incapable of reflecting upon your own behavior. The people here have consistently told you that your specious attempts at defending yourself are only making things worse for you and yet you refuse to acknowledge that you could be at fault for your own actions. To say that you are as stubborn as a mule is a disservice to mules because at least they have an excuse for their pigheadedness.

If you had demonstrated a modicum of deference to the punishment which was meted out to you then you wouldn't have even needed to create this mind-numbing saga ( yes I know you were not the creator of this thread but it was your responses in the ban appeal which led to it ) and reveal to us that not only are you awful at this game by any objective and measurable metric but you are also apparently cripplingly stupid.

Stoopid is as stoopid does.

All you teachers are really helping soooo much in the betterment of bfplayer100 when it comes to 'how to play a game', and maybe how to react when others don't like your game play? It appears as though if I were to take notes I'd be such a better human being outside the game, and if I were to play like everyone else, I will have been HEALED!!! -- 'if' I were to listen to my tutors here things could change --- that being said, "shut up and color"????. "Holy Fucking Shit" -- it's only a game, only a game, only a game, repeat after me, only a game -- My. Doctor said, if it hurts, don't do it -- should go without saying if reading it hurts you, don't do it. :) :cool:

Last edited:
Yes. Your stupidity manifests itself both in your lack of playing ability and your lack of comprehension of simple concepts. You play stupid and thus you are stupid.
And, I believe EVERYTHING I read on the internet tooo.. Just cuz you say it makes it so!!! Poor Poor pitiful me :-( I should be thankful to some character named "TheObamessiah" who has completely HEALED ME! with some eloquent words of wisdom!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!. Ha. :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.